Who here has the flu jab

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
who here has had the flu jab and why?

LanceWindu
Flu jab?

The Flu shot you mean?

If that's so...I haven't had a flu shot in many years and I don't get sick.

ash007
sorry on our side of the pond we call it the flu jab--- i think confused
no i haven't ever had one but i am saying if anyone here has

LanceWindu
I've had one before...no big deal IMO, I'm not afraid of needles.

But I've actually seen people get sick from having the shot.

Dexx
bwah...i'm vaccinated...no flu for me...i get the shot every year....

BingaBonga
i cringe at the thought. I hate shots, and I also hate the flu, but i have a strong enough immune system that i don't have to do it... thank god.

N.Tonks
I usually don't get flu shots, but I heard the flu's really bad this year so I got one...I used to be terrified of needles when I was little, but not anymore.

BingaBonga
I hate the flu so much... Throwing up just makes me feel like I could die... I hate it so much.

LindsIsTightK
I don't get sick hardly ever, atleast not physically.

I get mentally sick all the time.

Right now I'm suffering from depression and denial.

Dexx
you throw up when you have the flu? blink

yerssot
it's the evil romanian version wink

BingaBonga
yes, everytime i've had it, which is three times, I've thrown up... bad bad bad experiences... sick

Difrycheulyd
Because medically I'm classed as one of the risk cases I get a flu jab.

I supposedly have asthma, even though I don't suffer the symtoms anymore. But I like needles so what the hell... stick out tongue

BingaBonga
I've only had the flu three times in my life... one was on vacation.... sad

N.Tonks
I've only had the flu once.

BingaBonga
The first time I had it was when I went to Florida, my first Real vacation. I was in 2nd grade, and this boy that I sat by threw up right in front of me. I continue to blame him for my awful vacation.

BingaBonga
by the way, i hate the idea of it being a "jab"... oh well, I've already had my shot for going into high school, so I don't have to have another one for a while...

diegocala
I save those shots for the people that need it. I can handle getting sick, although I do turn into quite the baby!

saucybird007
Ive had loads of Injections. Havent got a clue what they where for though blink

ash007
but apparently in the US there is a flu outbreak aren't any of u Americans scared or soemthing

Captain REX
I haven't gotten any flu shots and EVERYONE at my school has some sort of symptom.

Trinity_Matrix
Nope, I haven't gotten any flu shot. I've only gotten the flu badly once and that was two years ago, and I've already gotten the flu this year and was over it in about 3 days. Plus I'm terrified of needles ._.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.