Huh?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
This is a post with a double purpose:

First off, there's something I don't understand about Reloaded; alright, as evidenced by Revo, Smith can create thousands of clones {perhaps millions}. But in Reloaded, he only takes a handful to fight neo; only when he started losing did he bring in around 100 of them. My question is - considering how fast he can replicate, why didn't he take thousands to the fight? Surely he knew it wouldn't be easy, considering his first hand knowledge of neo's power?!

Second of all, though you may all pull out your hair in frustration, I have changed back to Ahnold. This time, it's for good; noola was unpopular, and Gus The PI has been banned for reasons unknown.

Sigh, for the rest of his life he'll never nail another ass...

mors823
Smith is a very arogant man. He thinks he is so powerful, that he doesn't need the rest of him to fight, as seen in his opening line of the battle. Neo most likely could of ripped his way through the other Smiths had they attacked.

Noola
Wouldn't you know it? Noola, like Gus, has been consigned to oblivion by the moderators! Ah, it breaks the heart...

Noola
Still, Raz has been kind enough to let me go out with some dignity! So this message is just to say farewell from me, noola, forever! I'll see you on the other side...

Gus The PI
And I couldn't leave without a final word too. It's a real shame, y'know: I didn't even get up to 100 posts {this is no. 75}; at least noola got to 162...

Still, it was a hoot; I've had a lot of fun conversations, and I NAILED a load of ass! stick out tongue Whew, what a month it's been.

Still - like the man said: nothin lasts forever...

Adios

Ahnold
But hey, I'm still here people! Isn't that great?!

{Watches a tumbleweed blow by}

Lag
I think the point of there being 100 Smith's was to show that no matter how many Smith's there are Neo could woop them. So now Smith has to obtain more power and does so in Revolutions.

mailedbypostman
*Joins Ahnold.both watch tumbleweeds blow by*

Captain REX
Noola, Ahnold, and Gus are all the same people, so it's not like ANYONE is leaving, really. Raz is just deactivating those accounts because Ahnold uses them as socks.

I think maybe it was just for film effect? And Agent Smith was very arrogant, probably thought he didn't need them.

LarryTheArch
the all-powerful script dictaded it to be so
but as mors pointed out, Smith r very very very, arrogant

realworlddreams
if smith got neo in realoaded, um, it woulda sucked maybe?

JKozzy
And then Zion wouldve been destroyed because the machines didn't have a reason to have a truce with the humans!

mook
Maybe smith didnt have that many clones in reloaded - he was still creating them during the burly brawl (he replicates that women with her shopping) so he couldnt bring in more than he had at that point - the 100 clones that we see.

at the end of revolutions "the smith virus is out of control" and so has 'thousands of clones'.

also perhaps smith didnt know neo could fly away until that point cos he hadnt seen it happen till then so thought it would be easier to stop him running away and wear him down

Lag>I think the point of there being 100 Smith's was to show that no matter how many Smith's there are Neo could woop them. So now Smith has to obtain more power and does so in Revolutions.

but neo didnt 'woop' them- he had to fly away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.