reloaded a thing not understood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetzhere101
in reloaded when the oracle sends 4 neo then the dudes come to inform him at zion in a room........when this happens they just give him a sort of chip and neo says "the time has come" or something like that......
so what was the chip all abt.......

Ahnold
Perhaps telling neo to go to the tea house {where he met Seraph} at a certain time...

The Unknown
It was a message from the Oracle.

kalantiaw
jetzhere101> that chip was in the final flight of osiris... it was the package jue mailed... and in enter the matrix, the first mission of ghost and niobe is to retrieve it from the post office... but i don't know how ballard got ahold of it so he can give it to neo confused ...

Mordecai
I thought the chip from final flight of the osiris was posted to warn zion/the rebels that the machines were digging??

LarryTheArch
in enter the matrix, u acquier the message after a short mission.
thats the message.
the oracles message is completely differnt

Mordecai
Thought so.

Vim
Didn't the guy with bane, don't know his name have a small envelope in his hand when he jacked out, and so maybe if it came from the oracle, then perhaps it could be taken out of the matris and was some sort of device that if neo was holding when he jacked in then it told him where to meet the oracle, which is where he ran into seraph... that's my theory...

Ahnold
Mmm hmm - I think that's right

mechaban
The guy with Bane(Malichi), had the message to meet the oracle. If you play Enter the Matrix, there is a scene where Seryph and Ballard meet.

This is why Morpheus wanted someone to vollenteer to stay behind in the matrix. To wait for the oracle to make contact.

So when Ballard and Seryph meet they do the whole "I apologize. What for? For this Ect...."and fight.

After, Seryph gives Ballard the info.

Ballard gives the info to his crewmembers to take out of the matrix.
Then when the all get out, they head to zion and tell neo.

mechaban
I wonder how the whole uploading out of the matrix with infomation thing works.
If your holding info, do you remember its content when you awaken.Or does it get routed to a databank within your ship where it can be saved/viewed?
What if you held a TV or a dog or a person?
And can you download anything you want? Anything that can be carried?
In the game, Niobe and Ghost bring their car with them into the matrix.

Wouldn't that look weird falling out of the sky or digitizing into reality.
Was that just done in the game to be conveniant?
In the 1st movies original script, it has them stealing the car they use to pick up neo.

End of OT rant.

kalantiaw
ooooooooppppsssss... sorry for he wrong information sick ... i need to brush up on my animatrix and etm, i guess confused

Captain REX
I suppose the Operator can do something to get the information from whatever it is (laptop, etc.) or, if it's in your head, yes, you'd remember it in or out of the Matrix.

And the chip that they give to Neo? That is a message from the Oracle.

The Omega

burlyman
Ballard: Is he here? Neo. It's from the Oracle.
Neo: It's time to go.

happy

realworlddreams
its like the took data from the matrix and burned it to a cd. kinda like using the matrix as the computer to their cd burner. if that makes sense. like a video transfer or sumthing.

((The_Anomaly))
it was a message from the oracle......thats all, not the osiris info.....that was used far befor the movie even starts...

((The_Anomaly))
it was a message from the oracle......thats all, not the osiris info.....that was used far before the movie even starts...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.