Strangely Enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando
I logged on this morning, as usual, when I got home from work. I checked e-mail and such and found a birthday greeting from these forums. Now this in itself isn't odd at all, I'm sure other forums do such things, it's the timimg that freaked me out. I registered back in january of this year, and have since built myself another machine, losing all my bookmarks. I know, maybe I should have backed them up, but it wasn't important at the time. Anywho, back to the wierd part. Just yesterday I was browsing for SWIII spoilers and began to wonder: " What was the address to those forums I used to visit?".

I searched the web and didn't see anything that looked familiar, and couldn't remember to save my life what the address was. Then this morning I get a b-day greeting stating that I haven't been to the forums in quite some time...basically an invitation to come back. I was like "Damn! I was just trying to find this yestarday!". Strange...

LanceWindu
Kick ass!

badkittykitty
its a omen you belong here wink

grymlock
the force is with you...

cheers mate!!

Fire
yea that's cool

yerssot
Raz has forseen it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.