About X3 and Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Why is everyone saying that Phoenix is gonna be evil? Why would it be evil right away??? that makes no sense. Dark Phoenix is not supposed to show up until after Jean Grea/?Phoenix helps the X-men. Am I missing something? Did they already say it's going to be the dark phoenix????

ab012f9448
The phoenix saga isn't going to be the same as in the comics or cartoons cause apparently the shi'ar alien dudes are too unreal so because of this no one really knows how the phoenix story is gonna play out.

Vampiree
we just pressume that it will be the dark phenix elf... and please stop makin threads everytime you have a question, ask it on other threads if it's possible

ab012f9448
Vampiree lets not get started with THAT again. We don't want to scare off more people now do we?

Vampiree
hey, i'm polite!!! and i didn't scare him off, he was banned!

ab012f9448
I know you are.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif
You know why he was banned right?

Vampiree
cuz he was makin useless threads... huh

BarmyBrummie
no.. cus he was pi$$in himself all over the forums cuseveryone was ganging up on him laughing laughing The mods got sick of cleanin it up!

BarmyBrummie
I GOT MY NAME CHANGED BY THE ALMIGHTY RAZ!! WOO HOO!!!

Vampiree
oh laughing what a jerk...

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!! so now i have to change my siggy!

BarmyBrummie
But isn't it worth it? big grin Call me barmy b

Vampiree
you know i use to make my own nicknames for everyone big grin so you should be either barmy or barry big grin

BarmyBrummie
Oh god not Barry!!!

Vampiree
heheheh big grin barmy then big grin

BarmyBrummie
Okey Dokey *hugs vampiree* I'm BARMY!! I'm BARMY!!
Now theres something you won't hear many people shout!

Kes
Framke, the chick that plays Jean, said in an interview she would come back has the Dark Phoenix.
I think it was on Jay Leno.

Kes
Thou that doesnt confirme it will be the Dark Phoenix.
But question answered...and the thread X3 theories and discussion has some rumors...use that for questions about X3.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.