New Found Glory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
sick they were on TV the other day. they really annoy the living shit outta me. dont know why. anyone like them?

LanceWindu
I like em.

You just hate them because they aren't metal.

total metalhead
hell no! i may be a metalhead but i dont JUST love metal bands! i just really dont like NFG.

zaphoid
ide like to say that i have a wide range in my tase of music...but nfg just really suks a$$

-but thats just my opinion...not meaning to lash out at u all who like em.

lil bitchiness
I dont like New Found Flory...confused never have...too chirpy!

Killer
no.

total metalhead
New Found Glory = pop rock = sick

SAtown_punk
I am a huge fan of NFG because Jordan's lyics are heartfelt, and he sings about what he knows. And Cyrus Bolooki is my favorite drummer of all time. NFG is really F*N catchy, and they are one of my favorite bands. New album this year, and playing again at arped Tour. I can't wait.

in flames
i dislike them

Killer
nope again.

SlipknoT
I dont like them

TrAnCeDuO
same here....too....crappy....besides i hate punk...

steely balls
nope nope nope

Samas-adian
One ok cd. But after that, same music over and over. I love punk, metal, and anything that has to do with rock. But New Found Glory, there just ah. Some decent songs from first album, but nothing after that.

SAtown_punk
Their first album was the worst. Nothing Gold Can Stay? That was the worst of them all. Sticks and Stones is the best, and the Self-Titled is a close second.

loserib
ha nfg are not real punk

SAtown_punk
You don't know what real punk is. There is no such thing as "real" punk anymore. And they never called themselves punk. They are playing what they want to play, and in my opinion that is great. As their records progress, you can hear them growing as a band, and that's what it's all about.

TrAnCeDuO
i have to agree....punk is nothing more than a ambiguous label....kinda like this...
http://maddox.xmission.com/gothagain.html

loserib
you are right their is no real punk anymore kinda died out

Shoukan
I like the band

SAtown_punk
I love the band.

TrAnCeDuO
did anyone bother reading the article?

SAtown_punk
what article?

stinkfist462
gah .. i cant stand NFG ... they can die ..... there jus as bad as GC sick

TrAnCeDuO
the article on first page....check it out

SAtown_punk
Wow, who wrote that? That's very good. I must commend that person, and I just may send him an e-mail or something to that effect. How very true that is. Gothic is a F*N style of architecture. LMAO. Punk is(by definition): A youth movement of the late 70's characterized by anti-establishment slogans and outrageous clothes and hairstyles. While that is not exactly what it was, that's pretty damn close. I know that the people who were part of the original punk movement are extremely proud of it and they are probably laughing at the characters nowadays who call themselves "punk". Punk died in 1979. What we have now isn't punk, but it's very close. I just wouldn't call it punk. While there are many different poser-bands, I don't consider New Found Glory one of them because of the simple fact that they don't claim to be punk. In fact, the majority of the bands who are considered punk today do not even call themselves punk. Hell, the Sex Pistols NEVER called themselves punk, and when somebody asked them, "Are you punk?" they would respond, "We're not punk, we're the Sex Pistols".

TrAnCeDuO
his name is maddox...hes very intelligent and has a crap load of smart and witty articles...

SAtown_punk
I like him already.

SAtown_punk
I know there are other people who like NFG. Where are you guys?

total metalhead
burning in hell i hope.

SAtown_punk
lol, whatever.

SAtown_punk
anybody else?

total metalhead
NFG glory dont claim to be punk, so what. that doesnt excuse their poor, repetive music.

SAtown_punk
this coming from someone who has a lame-ass rapper on their signature?

TrAnCeDuO
NFG= no

SAtown_punk
no disrespect meant, of course. I just love New Found Glory, and I will defend them.

total nettlehead
laughing out loud your calling Mobb Deep lame-ass rappers? you've either never heard them before (in which case you have no right to insult them), or you no jack shit about rap (in which case you shouldnt have said anything in the first place)

either way, who the hell are you to say their lame? i can just reverse what you said: you like NFG for gods sake.

SAtown_punk
Your damn right I do. I love New Found Glory.

I know a lot about rap, it just isn't my favorite type of music. I said I didn't mean disrespect. You like them...that's your thing. I don't like them. Good rappers, in my opinion, are Outkast, Busta Rhymes, and Eminem. But maybe you're right...maybe I haven't heard enough of them to make a sound judgement.

Jeff_Atello
New Found Glory is my favorite band. Say what you will now.

Cinemaddiction
NFG? Sure! I love bands whos lead singer sings like he's holding his nose while repeatedly getting kicked in the balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.