Nate Dogg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

in flames
in my opinion one of the best vocals out there..im not into rap/hiphop/rnb anymore but this guys is a saver..too bad he does not get enough credit but he gets featurd on alot of songs and that gives him enough promotion..i cant wait for his new self titteld album! anyone els ?

total metalhead
yeah i dont like hip-hop in general either but Nate Dogg is talented. hes kinda mournful i'd say. i liked that song he did with Ludacris....wassit called...Area Codes i think.

GABRIEL05
Best singer out there!? Naw. Not featured?! I heard Nate Doggs album was kinda whack (haven't heard it though) and he does in fact get a substantial amount of credit.

in flames
so dont judge...not best..maybe..but you cant deny his amazing voice. and i didnt say he is not featured i said being featured gives him good promoiton..and he does not get the credit he deserves. GABRIEL how many albums(songs) have you heard by nate dogg ?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Nate dogg is excellent vocal.

GABRIEL05
I've heard all that "Top 20" stuff he sings on and most of the ol' Chronic.
He may not be the most credited singer out there, but he gets the credit he deserves and he's definetly not underrated, at least in my opnion. I'm just not terribly impressed with what he does granted he does lay down saucy vocals.
But I've never really been impressed with most singers in general...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.