2 lil questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Candy
i dont know, whether im allowed to open a new thread for this, when not please close it and say me where i can ask them.
The first is:
How could Ginny open the Chamber of Secrets? I think only the heir of slytherin can open the chamber? ginny cant speak parsel, cant she?

and, why harry couldnt see thestrals before. He saw his parents die! And i know it, he saw! he dreamed of green light and perosns, fell down to the earth!

Yourz Candy evil face

PS: Sorry, if my english is a bit horrible wink Had it only two and a half years at school. confused (german embarrasment )

Linkalicious
He didn't actually SEE his parents die, he just heard his mom's voice and then he saw the room turn green. And when harry saw Cedric die....she said that the death had to "set in" in order to see the threstals. And on the CoS question...i think that since Tom had Ginny in a "trance" he was able to use parsel tongue THROUGH Ginny in order to open it. Good questions...

shaber
The film of Philiosopher's stone showed Potter seeing the death of Quirrel. Harry was unconscious at the time in the book. I wonder how they would intend to rectify that? confused

The Unknown
Maybe since he cared about Cedric, but not Quirell, then death didn't "sink in" with Quirell because he isn't really upset or repeatedly thinks about it like he did with Cedric.

Candy
he didin't see them actually die? thats new to me *lol* Yeah he could use it through ginny, maybe... but i didnt actually know. thanks.

sauron
it was tom who opened the chamber if you read again he says parts of him 'entered' ginny

Kitoky
- Tom Riddle had to get to a vulnerable person with the book - Ginny, Ginny has the diary and now she's in a trance so Tom is really Ginny when 'Ginny' opens the Chamber of Secrets.

-When his paretns died, he DID see it happen, but he was only 1 years old and his innocent little mind erased that event completely. You have to witness a death AND dwell on it.

Candy
okok... well done thanks wink i was too lazy to read COS again wink

Linkalicious
as a 1 year old i imagine he was lying on his back in his crib staring at the ceiling. That's probably why he remembers seeing green, because if the spell color was green, then the rest of the room would turn green. I don't think baby Harry actually saw the spell physically hit his mother and i'm quite sure he didn't see it hit his father.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.