Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowxdrago
Hi my name is shadow dragon or shadowxdrago . I like rune scape and music.

ShadowGirl
Hi and welcome to KMC! Hope you have fun!! smile

yerssot
have a blast

nazgulinthedark
hello!

movie_freak
Welcome

shadowxdrago
Thanks i do feal very welcome. This place is incredable ! there are tons of people!!! i just have a few questions and some more questions. first who is the grand leader the person who runs the whole place. and why cant a start a new topic? i tried but it said i was not well known enuogh.i am going to start a topic in "RPG" about a game called rune scape. but any way can someone make me a signature please big grin ilove the rougejedi one with the guy from "devilmay cry" and i like all the starwars ones too.

Storm
- Raz is the big guy (he wants to take over the world, but sssshhhhh, don' t tell anyone)
- you need to post more
- RPG -> read the rules carefully before you start anything
- Godshinto, Hegemon875, verauko and some others make very nice siggies. You can ask them politely.
If you have more questions, ask away smile

welcome and have lots of fun big grin

heen68
Hi welcome smile

nazgulinthedark
hello!

shadowxdrago
Ohhh every oneis soo nice.and storm....manyoursigis off the hook as wellwinkill pm yerrsot and askhim ever so kindlywink

shadowxdrago
my space bar is not working well at all sopleaseecuse the sluredwords

badkittykitty
I understood that...good luck..and welcome!

BOPRecruit 16
sup shad! what's rune scape?

shadowxdrago
i satrted a topicabout runescape in "videogames disscusion" its just a online game.and hi .

Julie
hello...hello....hi...bonjour

shadowxdrago
lol wazzzuuuuu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.