anyone gonna go costume-clad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
hi, just wonderin' if yall will wear a costume when u go see rotk? don't laugh but im gonna go as frodo or a wraith..O-YEAH!

a bunch o my friends are goin too.. Happy Dance

Bloom4ever
i mite go as Arwen

nazgulinthedark
Ringwraiths!!!!! no i probably won't dress up, FYI : you can buy exact replicas of the actual costumes on ebay...

woodelf
Oh cool! I didn't think about doing that, but it sounds like a great idea! That would be fun! I would like to see the look on people's faces! I will probably be the only one. I don't know who I could go as though. Hmm. I'll have to think on it some more.

BingaBonga
i'm just wearing my lotr shirt... it's awesome!

Smodden
i've got the one ring 'round my neck!

well it cost $2.99

but it's awesome..

Camellia
Well, I'm not going to do that in the cinema but when I went to see the London premiere and get pics of the stars, I dressed as Camellia Gamgee-Took the hobbit of Bywater big grinbig grinbig grin

BingaBonga
the shirt i got was like $22 but it's worth it... It's black, and it says Two Towers on the front, and on the back it says;

One ring to rule them all
One ring to find them
One ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them.

I love it... big grin

nazgulinthedark
cool, i can never find any shirts, did you get it at a chain store like wal mart or some where, i want one!!

aniron
I'm going to buy the evenstar necklace after crimbo it's gonna cost me 80 quid but I've saved enough of my wages, it'll be worth it!

Aragorn#1
ya im going as Arwen, cool im getting her necklace to hopefuly it will come in time, got it off the internet

enya
i was watchin QVC once and i wished i had my mums credit card as it had dis really cool chess set which was 500 quid i cant play chess but that aint the point andi really wanted aragorns sword whichs a couple hundred a think and the arwen necklace and the one necklace
BUT
i didnt have a credit card so im gettin the 13 pound ring from argos for crimbo

enya
it was a lotr special or i wouldnt of been watchin qvc

Aurora
I was going to, but I got so busy that I didn't finish my costume. I have a huge white cape that I hand beaded to look like Galadriel's and a white dress. But I didn't have time to finish the lace and beading on the dress so it will have to be a Halloween costume next year. I hope that there is good party to go to, to show it off!!! wink

fini
costumes are abit much............but a group of us ( 12 so far) are wearing black t-shirts with a LOTR design i did......i'll send pics on christmas

Daragon
I'll go as Merry! And I#ve just finnished my costume and really can't wait to wear it.... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.