Smeagol, I have seen a pix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasIsMyMan
Have any of you seen a pix of smeagol, before he was gollum?, If you want i will post it on here, it is quite disturbing, i feel so bad for him sad

Bloom4ever
post it, nething from rotk

wizzee
yeah post it pleasssssse

Sifer
Seen them and I posted them here a few weeks ago. FYI, Smeagol IS Gollum smile

Sifer
But thanks though.

LegolasIsMyMan
I know he is gollum, but he was smeagol first.. but i will post it anyway;

LegolasIsMyMan
http://images.killermovies.com/l/lotrthereturnoftheking/gallery/smeagol_gollum.jpg

LegolasIsMyMan
It's so sad, isn't it????*tears for smeagol*

therock316
is that andy Serkis in Make-up?

Sifer
Yes, it is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16879&highlight=smeagol+transformation

Here is the thread I made with quite a few more pictures. Sad Smeagol? Ha! Poor, Deagol.

Sifer
Smeagol and Gollum is ALOT like Bruce Banner and The Hulk. They have always been with each other, but something triggered it's release.

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww i feel bad for him, he looks like hes in so much pain *sobs for smegeol*

those were creepy, a definate flashback of when smegeol was a hobbit on rotk will be very amazing, and what had happened to him, definetly awesome!

I wonder if we will see the same of frodo..as it gets closer to mordor, not a full change, but you know what i mean, we can already tell what the ring is doing to him by going a little crazy on sam, and just acting really crazy "they're here" OH MY GOD i loved that, that freaked me out so much, the look in his eyes, the way he said it, i got chills at that part, that was a really really great scene, very powerful and amazing, and the part with him and the ringwraith, and hes holding the ring up, closing his eyes, its like one of those moments, sams rushing to stop him, wow..totally LOVED that scene!

Kitoky
Yep! Peter Jackson decided to give Andy Serkis the tole of Smeagol because it'll be real bad if a diff actor played Smeagol and Andy would add the voice to the actor. So yep! Andy makes a great Smeagol!

LegolasIsMyMan
Yeah, i agree, because when people hear gollum, they think of Andy not someone else. But, i think it was a good idea for him to put Andy in the movie, don't you????

Discos
ach I ont feel sorry for Smeagol, the dirty little beast deserved to be Gollum. You ever heard in the Two Towers that he is "a murderer"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.