ToonTown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My little sister wants to know whether anyone here plays Disney's ToonTown online. I told her I doubt it, but she's blackmailing me, so, does anyone play ToonTown?

Tex
Nope.

Moving to Video Game Forum...

Fire
lol what the hell is that?

mors823
No idea, but it sucks. Only good for 6 year olds.

We have a video game forum?

Its this boring game where you are a toon and you go around fight 'cogs' (which are robots in suits) and you have jellybeans instead of money. messed Its really boring. Anyway, she wanted to know so she could have your secret (a code you type that enables you to chat with your friends without other people hearing you. Its so that little kids can play safely.)

ragesRemorse
hey i wanted to play that, your sister and i gots somthin in common

ElStuddo
I love it!! I need to get one of thoes pre-paid cards, but dunno where to get them.

James346
Toontown is not boring you ***!! mad

melonigoodson
[can some one help me with prisoner of azaban?

melonigoodson
first time on this sit

melonigoodson
anyone there? first time on this sit dont know quit how to do this am i chating with everyone?

melonigoodson
Originally posted by *- - -*
We have a video game forum?

Its this boring game where you are a toon and you go around fight 'cogs' (which are robots in suits) and you have jellybeans instead of money. messed Its really boring. Anyway, she wanted to know so she could have your secret (a code you type that enables you to chat with your friends without other people hearing you. Its so that little kids can play safely.) HELP I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHAT WITH PEOPLE????????? sick

COMPOST
TOON TOWN IS BORING!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by melonigoodson
HELP I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHAT WITH PEOPLE????????? sick

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bratty_lil_sis
Toon Town is boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.