Really, really sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo_n_me
I was eating at Little Ceasars and I saw something really sad. There was this girl and she looked about 16, and she and her friends were eating and laughing, and during this the girls daughter, who looked about 2 or 3, wandered off to a different table. Like, five minutes later the girl realized here daughter was gone and she got angry and looked around. She saw the girl playing with two older people and walked over to them and snatched her away. She took her back to the table and began scoldng her. Then she went back to talking and laughing with her friends. All of the sudden one of the girls friends reaches across the table and smacks the little girl!! Really hard! The mother looks down at her crying daughter... and starts laughing!! I mean, what is thi world coming to!! I feel really mad and depressed. sad

Captain REX
Good God, I would have stepped in. That girl obviously doesn't deserve to be a mother...or a babysitter, or whatever. If she's 16 she doesn't really seem old enough to be a responsible mother.

BLACKANGEL
i would had said something.

Captain REX
Same here. That's not a very happy child...

dave123
thats terrible no

Veralidaine
god datz too cruel, ive seen dat happen waaaayyyyyyyy tooo many times b4...........

BLACKANGEL
sad

Schizo_n_me
You'v obviously never been to Hawaii. These girls were mokes, very big and burly, and their were lots of them. If they had been my size I most definetely would have done some yelling.

lil bitchiness
Oh my god, thats horrible!

I cant understand people like that! Maybe because she is 16 and didnt know what a condom was!
Children giving birth to children....that person is irresponsible and shouldnt be allowed to take care of that baby...

Little 16 year old kid....i'd smacker arround the face so hard her head would spin...she has no right to hit that child, especially because its 2 or 3 years old, and has done nothing wrong....

If i was there, she would have got a piece of my mind...still wet behind her ears...

BLACKANGEL
i couldnt take it. i would start to yell at the girl or cry cuz of that little girl. i hate watching unhappy children

Veralidaine
same ere BA, wen i see stuff lyk dat apenin, i jus start to gawk, i cant help it, im so shoked by dere actions........

lil bitchiness
She would have gotten a slap over her mouth, is what she would have gotten from me, and a report to social services.

BLACKANGEL
oh god i would probly killed the girl and her friends and kiddnape the kid.

nazgulinthedark
stupid and irresponsible

BLACKANGEL
miffed

Schizo_n_me
No u wouldn't BA, trust me. These girls are very dangerous. And since they're, like, imbreeders, half of Hawaii is their family and would make sure that you didn't live after doing anything to their cousin or something. Seriously.

BLACKANGEL
i hate people like that.

lil bitchiness
She needs to be reported. I cant understand people like that...i would have preoably gone insane if i saw that other girl, slap the child, and then all of them laugh about it...

dave123
its sad, really

Veralidaine
i know, it makes you wander why dere're lyk dat.....genes? bad day?

dave123
dont know how to look after their kids confused

dave123
i feel sorry for the guy that got her pregnant aswell, unless he's also an ass

lil bitchiness
There is a way arround this...arround violence. First report is to her parents, the second one is to the social services and third one is to the police...simple as that.

SilverFighter
That is child abuse and is Illegal and someone should have report it to the authorities!! ARRRGHH!!!!! I CAN'T STAND VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN mad mad

Veralidaine
yer dats true lil

Schizo_n_me
I did. If I hadn't had MY friends with me, I would have done something stupid, I was gonna go over there.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif Luckily, I didn't. And I would report her, if I knew her, but I don't, and I can't say what she looks like so they can try and find her, cause lots of people here look really similar. But if I see her again, you can bet I'll go up to her.

Veralidaine
he prolly is an ass, cosiderin ow she got pregnant n all......can u say protection? stupid dumass boy!

Schizo_n_me
Dunno her parents, and I doubt they'd care anyway. She probably had an abusive childhood as well. Lots of kids here do...

lil bitchiness
I swear, it makes me so angry when i hear stuff like this...

I do criminology at University, and i get to read about all sorts of stuff and crimes, and victms, and i get to see all kinds of people dead and mutilated and abused...but one thing i cant handle is ause to children or rather domestic violence in general and rape...

Children are abused so much all over, and none of it gets reported...sad

SilverFighter
mad miffed mad miffed mad miffed I can't shake it off this really get's me ANGER AND UPSET!!!!

Schizo_n_me
Its like an endless circle... people beat their kids, their kids beat their kids, and so on. Pretty soon their won't be any unabusive families in Hawaii. Well, I don't know that, but it seems very possible...

Schizo_n_me
sad no Its wrong to beat your children. Especially if they aren't really aware of what they're doing wrong...

lil bitchiness
Yeah...i feel angry all the time when i read about all of this...

I once cried in a lecture when we were doing Domestic violence...

Schizo_n_me
The girl wouldn't have wondered off if her mother had been looking after her properly!! miffed Which she wasn't...

SilverFighter
Idiot irresponsible Mother!!!! So many wonderful and good women out there that can't have a child and that Shit head gives birth to a child!!!!! AAAARGH!!!!!!! Discipline a child DON'T BEAT THE CHILD!!!!!!!!!! miffed miffed miffed miffed miffed

nazgulinthedark
people can be so stupid, that is just so mean what that mother did, or does, or is still doing...

Schizo_n_me
Exactly!! sad

lil bitchiness
The child hadnt done anything wrong....stupid cow, beating the child! Id beat her up...smack er so she remembers it for the rest of her life...

nazgulinthedark
yes <- that smilie shouldn't have a smile on it

dave123
i just hope the kid grows up and takes it out on the mother instead of any future children, and treats the kids as she would have liked to be treated

Schizo_n_me
What really pisses me off is the girl who hit the girl was not the girls mother!! And the girls mother didn't care!! Arrg!! miffed

Schizo_n_me
We can only hope...

dave123
if a "friend" or anyone hit my future kids, even if they deserved it, then there's trouble smile

no way could i see someone hit kids who wernt related, especially my own

lil bitchiness
Abused children leads to more abused children im afraid...sad also crime too...

SilverFighter
I'm sorry to ask this Schizo_n_me but wasn't there other people at little Cesar that told that woman NOT to do that?

Schizo_n_me
I just can't believe some people are so cruel... no

Schizo_n_me
Pretty much the only people there were the small philipino employees and some old people...

lil bitchiness
mad shes a horrible low life who needs to be beaten...

nazgulinthedark
old people don't notice much, of hear well, no hope in them

Schizo_n_me
I'm gonna go cry for a whilehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif I'm feeling really sad...

Darth Revan
*drops jaw* f*ckin god you should call social services.... Don't know if that would make it better or worse though.... mad

nazgulinthedark
*sigh* sooo sad

Schizo_n_me
Well, as we were saying, beating is not the answer... EXTINCTION IS!! mad

SilverFighter
You did your best don't feel sad and you are doing the best by tellings us about this kind of tragedy.

nazgulinthedark
laughing i know this thread ain't supposed to be funny but...

Schizo_n_me
Interesting, I don't see how that would help, but thanks, I feel a little better.

nazgulinthedark
it'll help because none of us will abouse our future children, therefore doing a handfull of future kids a favor

lil bitchiness
madmadmadmadmad

I hate those little girls that walk arround being ''hard''!! UGH!!

Schizo_n_me
blink "Hard"?

dave123
tough

nazgulinthedark
??? me confused

Darth Revan
You people are gonna think this is really dumb but I'll say it anyways... I was at a horse show a few years ago and this idiot trainer was riding a horse really bad and causing him to be waaaaay heavy up front and so not surprisingly when he came to a jump he crashed right through it and it literally shattered into 5 or 6 pieces.. The lady fell off and once she stood up she got her dressage whip and hit her horse in the face!!! God what an idiot that lady has NO BUSINESS training horses. It was her fault and everyone in the building knew it and was shocked. Also, the people who were running the show didn't do anything.. she would have gotten kicked off the property if it had not been those stupid 4-H people in charge of it.... that was really sad...

SilverFighter
Right on!!

lil bitchiness
Its an english term..it means like...they are dangerous...gangster type...touch me and i'll beat you up or get my gang to do so.

Schizo_n_me
Right... yeah, I know what you mean...

nazgulinthedark
sad thats sad, she shouldn't have done that, I ride horses, and when the horse refuses to jump, you must punish it and tell it it is bad for not jumping, but i've never used a whip before, and it sounds like it was the lady's falt

Schizo_n_me
I don't ride horses, but I hate 2 see them whipped. In fact, I hate to see them ridden. No offense, but they have a life besides being transportation... well, they used to before they were domesticated...

nazgulinthedark
if no one rode them, they would get fat eating grass all day, they eat allot of grass, it's their favorite hobby

Schizo_n_me
Yeah, now it is. I can bet it didn't used to be when they lived in the wild. And anyway, if they want to get fat let them. No one stops us from getting fat. Sorry, no offense to people who ride them, I know your taking care of them and all. I'm just obsessed with animals being happy. Just in case they suddenly get smart and become the dominant species of the world. This goes for all things except roaches.

nazgulinthedark
if they were free, they would eventually die, since of their having no natural insnicks (ecuse my spelling) from being demisticated over thousands of years

lil bitchiness
madmadmadmad

Im still angry!!

nazgulinthedark
*pats lil on back* its okay, we all are mad at that parent

lil bitchiness
I cant shake it off mad

Schizo_n_me
Me either. I really am mad!!

nazgulinthedark
sad ok, you need to get over it

Schizo_n_me
I feel like punching something...

SilverFighter
Go outside for some fresh air (I just did it and it helps)

dave123
lol. at 2:40 on a winter night

SilverFighter
Don't hit your computer screen!!

SilverFighter
Ooops!! Is 6:45 pm here in LA and temp is only 65. big grin

Schizo_n_me
4:45 here...

Schizo_n_me
I decided to punch a wall. It helped, sorta, my hands not bleeding TOO much...

lil bitchiness
mad People like that....should be ''disciplined'' a lot!!! mad

LarryTheArch
time to take out the trash *cocks shotgun loudly and walks off, setting off in a venture to kill those women*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.