Miranda Otto has a butt chin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
http://img-www.theonering.net/movie/images/cast/cast_otto5.jpg

That's too bad. I didn't realize that girls could have butt chins. My friend pointed it out to me in Newsweek last week... did you know, or did you realize? confused

BOPRecruit 16
it's called a cleft.

sauron
what the hell kind of thread is this?!? i think it sould be closed or put into the celeb section. I mean come on 'she has a butt chin' so what

BingaBonga
whoa, sorry, i didn't really see it in pictures in real life, just in lotr, so i thought maybe it was put on her... sorry sad

sauron
lol big grin no need to apologise

Camellia
Don't see whether it would matter whether she did ot not. Elijah has a cleft chin! big grin

sauron
so doe merry and pippin, well at times, look above my post in camelias sig to see

Camellia
Yup, by brother has one too - I have a slight one! I expect everybody does at one point or another, depending on their pose! big grin

BingaBonga
so does viggo, his beard thing covers it in the movie.

sauron
lol beard THING, i think you mean his dead weasel

BingaBonga
it is a beard thing! but it looks like something died there. Oh well, he's meant to be dirty... hehehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

fini
hey bingabonga we allllllllllllllllll know u dont like the character eowyn and the person playing her............( although i have not a focking clue why)........but that is reason to be CHILDISH by making fun of her features

GABRIEL05
Maybe I'm just a harsh critic, and I am, but her character just doesn't impress me.

sauron
gabriel i agree she gets all tis praise for being cool well all she does is three things, 3 non-impressive things

1. she tries to steal another womans man, LOW
2. she leads people tp helms deep, ohhh hero
3. she kills witch king, which she couldnt have done unless merry had stabbed its knee

BingaBonga
actuallllllllllllllly no... i don't like arwen... if your going act like an a** to me... get you facts straight. wink

Ariadne
Yay! Someone who doesn't like Arwen! She's so overrated in the movie, especially TT. And maybe Eowyn doesn't do a lot, but she's still cool because she's one of the few girls and she's a warrior. And Merry and Pippin are cool too. Just felt like saying that.

BingaBonga
lol, but you know people are saying arwen and eowyn are being over-rated, but you know, there is only about 4 females in lotr that are recognize: Galadriel, Goldberry, Eowyn, and Arwen... but I think that Arwens part was a bit exaggerated... but you know thats like the only romance in the movie, and there HAS to be one... laughing out loud

pinksuezo
ab eowyn havin a buttchin, lol who cares, id still bang her if i could.

Ariadne
I wish they left in the Eowyn/Faramir romance though. It was sweet. And then they didn't even have Goldberry. At least Galadriel is the most powerful elf in Middle-earth.

fini
oops sorry............but anyway.......people stop mixing up characters and actors.........and sauron if eowyn did like Aragorn......i dont see him DOING ANYTHING TO STOP HER..........do you??????????

turin
hey whats wrong with butt chins? my whole family has em, but i cover mine with a goatee, lol.

Verity
I have a slight cleft in my chin! confused They r ok!...aren't they? sad

mah
WTF? I do think we have enough silly threads as it is...and I see NO POINT in this. Sorry BingaBonga, no offense to you, but I have to close this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.