who kills the jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef2
from what ive read of the scriptment and plot summary, the majority of the jedi, thousands, are killed in the genosis arena by droids. only a handful survive, including mace, ki-adi, yoda, and ben. we know 2 of those live because theyre in later episodes. so that only leaves a few jedi left to get killed off in episode iii. but in ANH, obiwan tells luke darth vader hunted down and murdered the jedi. i always thought vader led some sort of crusade to kill the jedi. having them killed by droids seems like a major cop-out. does anyone have an explaination for how anakin is responsible for hunting down and murdering the jedi?

ToMacco
Don't worry about itwink

ToMacco
"Who let the dogs out? Woof, woof, woof, woof. Who let the dogs out?"

DJ Velocity
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
What the f*** are you on about?
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
Its a song. It's a really STUPID song, mind you.sad

DJ Velocity
I see now

Who killed the Jedi?, Sith, Sith, Sith, Sith. Who killed the Jedi?big grin

ToMacco
laughing out loud

Who killed the Sith? Ben, Ben Ben Benbig grin

Dim
Oh great To..now I"m gonna have that damn song in my head all night. *sigh*

Okay...BACK ON TOPIC...

Did Ben tell Luke that Vader HELPED hunt down the jedi?...it's a little different.. maybe we see him help Dooku before it's all over.

darth fester
who killed ben vader vader vader

who killed vader luke luke luke

sorry just had to finish that off

i think they should make a 7 so we can see some one kill luke off

he should never have become a jedi the arrogant little sh**

yerssot
helping?

didn't he said that Vader hunted them down?

finti
Yes but then he said Vader killed Lukes father as well

yerssot
Vader betrayed and murdered your father...
well, I know my SW

finti
oh really...forever will it dominate your future !!!!!!big grin

Ushgarak
The only definitive comment we have in the films is that Vader helped the Empire hunt them down; some comments from GL suggest that he really did do the job personally between III and IV.

Mea while, I think the state of the Jedi at the end of AOTC is something the scriptment was more guessing at than had hard facts about. Even then, I don;t thinbk the scriptment said the Jedi were near wiped out, just hit hard.

Aquarius87
PONTENG CHOW YE HYONG YUNG MUH
WATASHIWA NIHONGE WAKARI WASEN
...laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
laughing out loud that's what I thought also!

Venom
Do you agree with my opinion that it probably takes two Episodes between Ep2 and Ep4 to tell the whole story? Soooo much plot, Ep1 should have got more plot. Now it's a bit up and down. And up...
Vader kills Jedi after Ep3, the saga continues, man!

yerssot
yeah, lot of plot, that will mean EpIII will be GOOD!

jedi212guy
Well, we'll probably see at least the beginning of the hunt for Jedi. Then we'll hear Ben say that Vader helped hunt the rest down. Good enough for me.

yerssot
hope you see Mace vs Vader

Venom
If we can believe (at least partly) in www.supershadow.com's plot of Episode3, then there'll be a big fight of Mace and Vader at the end where Windu bravely sacrifices himself for the others. It's obvious that Vader WILL kill many of them at the end, MY opinion.

finti
if it is your opinion it shouldnt be obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.