I want...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
For X-mas i wanna get a secret digital camera pen, so i can throw my pen on the floor near a grl and when i go to pick it up, i can get a pic under their skirt big grin big grin
(yes, peverted and immature, but w\e)
Is this a good idea?

stinkfist462
i want a computer.. mine is stupid

mors823
I want a million dollars, but I'm not getting what I want and neither are you (all of you).

stinkfist462
i know that already..

VallejoKid707
i want money

stinkfist462
everyone does... but i want another computer...

lil bitchiness
New Bass guitar!! Ibanez K5!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SANTA!!!!!!

stinkfist462
good luck lil b..

LarryTheArch
I want a hot girlfriend again

or comcast
or a cell phone
or a milion dollars
or... *trails off indecipherably*

Veralidaine
i jus wanna b happy.......i dont really care bout materialistic stuff rite now......

dave123
i wanna be happy, and if that is achieved through material goods, then so be it thumb up

yerssot
I like big eclairs and I cannot lie big grin

dave123
hmmm, some sort of magical penguin

like one that can fly or summat confused

Veralidaine
laughing

yerssot
they do that, you just need to kick them

dave123
yeah, but how are they meant to fly me to school? unless i make REALLY frequent stops to kick it again

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
but they will still fly

dave123
well i want a magical one, that can fly and save the world with his super powers

yerssot
I want one that can cook for me big grin

jacksparrow22
1)pascal to be my boyfriend
2)a horse
3)CDs (the new blink 182, dave matthews band, no doubt greatest hits, red hot chili peppers greatest hits, System of a down, etc.)
4)DVDs (zoolander, bend it like beckham, gangs of new york, bruce almighty)

yerssot
a horse named pascal?

jacksparrow22
yerss, read what i wrote...laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
OMG i love bruice almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get it for chiristmas!!! big grin

Korri
i know what i want for christmas angel

bLooMiLiCioUs
i want ORLANDO BLOOM for xmas.....angel

Darth Revan
I want a cello... sick of that piece of crap rental

Korri
i actually have one...but i never play it anymore

Darth Revan
But I know I'm not gonna get one cos they cost like 3000 dollars for a good one for a REALLY good one 10,000 sad

Korri
i would give you mine no expression

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh and that new yamaha advanced drumset with crash,splash,ride,sizzle,and all the other cymbals with an extra 2 toms on the side and double bass drumwhistle

Korri
my drumkit only has a crash!

BLACKANGEL
I want money to. 5 million i be alright.

Darth Revan
How much does THAT cost

the drumset I mean

Korri
i want Keanu big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
only a crash?!blink man how do you survivie?!?!?!

Korri
i dont know how i do it Bloomi...i really dont

clavis9495

BLACKANGEL
i konow i aint going to get what i want.

Korri
love

Darth Revan
Oh and a new TV that has a DVD player and along with that my entire VHS collection on DVD and the Matrix Reloaded on DVD and Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD

Matrix_man
hmm...i want...everything. thats all.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i salute you http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif i canNOT survive without atleast 3 different type of cymbals including my ride and dark crash!!!i don't really like the bright crash cymbals *ugh* too............bright!!laughing out loudfor want of a better wordwink

Darth Revan
And some new Gamecube games... and a longsword... and about 50 million dollars to buy whatever I want

bLooMiLiCioUs
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!Happy DanceHappy Dancelove

but if i get orlando bloom i SWEAR i wont ask for anyth elselove

total metalhead
i'd like a pony yes

bLooMiLiCioUs
not a monkey?laughing out loud

total metalhead
no. i dont wanna make JayJay jealous now do i?

Darth Revan
I like ponies....

bLooMiLiCioUs
urgh!!*slaps her mouth and covers it fully*

ive never done horseback riding b4no
i'm so deprivedsad

total metalhead
aren't they just the height of coolality (yes finally found a use for THE word!!!)

i wanna a little shetland pony more than anything else in the world.

total metalhead
you can riding with me on my new pony if you like big grin

whoops...i posted the monkey picture again....self control bloomi...

bLooMiLiCioUs
*is busy trying to control herself*

ive never seen snow...never been horseback riding..never done hang gliding bungee jumping parachuting sky diving or ANY of the things im sooo dying to do!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif
like i said,i'm so deprivedsadsad

Darth Revan
Y'know what kind are really cool is shetland/welsh crosses

I know somebody that has one and his name is Mario

Darth Revan
bloomi you should move here

bLooMiLiCioUs
i don't wanna sta in this dump anymoresad

total metalhead
aw dont be sad! i cant stand my little bloomi being sad!

bLooMiLiCioUs
sadsad but i can't stand this place!!!!you can't do ANYTH here....no life for anyone who doesn't want to follow the traditional way of goin t sch,getting a degree,getting ur masters,working in an office,getting paid,and spending the rest of you DAMN LIFE TRYING TO STUDY MORE SO THAt YOU CAN EArN MORE!!!!!!!!!
*mutters madly*
don't even hv time for my drums...how the hell am i supposed to improve...no way i can do that here either...mad

sad i hate this placesad

total metalhead
omg thats horrible! you must feel suffocated. you have to move to the states or maybe the UK. your too much of a free spirit for that place yes

bLooMiLiCioUs
sad mm-hmm
ive had dreams of moving to UK all my lifebig grinbig grin
*mutters* stupid parentsmad

total metalhead
aww if i could i get on a plane right now and come get you sad

are your parents stopping you from moving?

bLooMiLiCioUs
*nods sadly*
mmhmm....http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif
then they keep saying things like how fantastic singapore is - you can even go out at midnight all alone and still find so many shops open and still come home safetly....and all that crap....and stuff abt how bad it is in other countries and how grateful i shld be and...and....http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

bLooMiLiCioUs
i don't wanna waste my whole friggin' LIFE in this prison!!!!!

total metalhead
*hugs*

i know i cant make you feel better, but when your a full adult, you'll be in charge of your own life, and then your parents cant stop you can they?

i mean next year i turn 18 so i'll be an adult, and if i wanted to leave the country and my parents try to stop me (which they wouldnt cos they dont give a damn bout me) i'd say f**k you and go. i know its probably not that simple for you though.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud well that's not possible here - even those who have passed 21yrs are still living with their parents here cuz their parents refuse to let them go anywhere - sad huh - what the hell happened to freedom?!besides,i'm brokesad:lolembarrasmentf all reasons *shakes head sadly*

anyway - i don't like sad moodssad
let's switch the mood of this thread around!!!no moaning!!!
well that's kinda impossible cuz i'm still suffering frm stomach cramps but what the helllaughinglaughing out loudbig grinbig grin

total metalhead
your stomach STILL hurting?

good thing you told me cos i was about to tell you about this TV show ive been watching in the UK about lethal parasites in the human body. man that could have freaked you out. especially the one that starts out with pains in the stomach. big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! i did NOT need to know that!!!nonono!!!
there is a REASON i don't take biology you know!!!!
eek!!!
heyhey my stomach hurts only cuz im hvin cramps!!stick out tonguestick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.