Holiday Traditions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mors823
Seeing how KMC has many members throughout the world, it would bee nice to see what people do during this time of the year. For example, my family doesn't travel much, so only our nearby relatives come over for Christmas. Last year, we had a nice and big goose for dinner.
If your from another country, tell us how you celebrate Christmas or other holidays.

lil bitchiness
Well..im going home for christmas! happy In fact, im going on thursday..i wanna see my mom and my friends...
I usualy tend to go back to Yugoslavia, spend christmas there and see the relatives...but this year im staying home big grin

LanceWindu
I usually have a Christmas morning with my folks and then have a big dinner at night.

But this year, I am 2,000 miles away from them.

This will be the first year I haven't had a Christmas with them...messed

Fire
lol, we never do much for X-mas the last few years

we used to celebrate it with friends from my parents and our next door neighboors (since the friends and the next door neighboors are family) but that tradition faded as their kids grew older and got married. Now we just celebrate it with my grams, nothing too special about it, just good food and all that nothing extraordanairy

Phoenix
we always open our stockings before anything else, then watch the teletubbies christmas special! then we go to my grandma's for most of Xmas day, then have christmas cake at hers then come home for xmas dinner around four o'clock.

Lord_Andres
well, this Christmas we are staying home, and a few relatives are coming oversmile and we useualy eat duck or goosesmile

BLACKANGEL
i used to open my presents 12:00 am

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM usually wakes me up around 8am to open our prezzies.

Then I go to the pub around 11 or 12pm for a few jars with my mates, especially on friend, who's b'day is the 25th. I return about 2-3pm, just as Mrs.MM is serving up our turkey with all the trimmings.

This year we're stopping in alone on xmas night to get drunk together and play with all our new stuff!

VallejoKid707
i still open my presents at 12

Fire
hehe okie Mechy that last one could be interpreted in a filty way

and while you go to the pub Mrs. MM does all the work?

mechmoggy
Well I have bought her some sexy stuff from La Senza for Chrimbo, so..... wink

Yup, she likes me "out of her hair" when she's cooking a special meal. And if that means I have to drag myself of to the pub, well I think it my duty to keep her happy. whistle

Fire
lol you're lucky mechy big grin

Gotwa
What if I was jewish? Then I wouldn't celebrate Xmas. I'd do Hannukah. o.o

Fire
same question big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.