Beyonce...Blech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zaphoid
I think that beyonce is annoying and conceited. I'll admit that i used to like her songs, but now they are just so overplayed that i hate them (and her). Everyone else i no thinks she is like the goddess of all music, but i really dont think so. people may think that she is all great and fine now, but does she really have anything to contribute to the music to come??

please tell me that i am not the only person who thinks this!!!! confused embarrasment

Beyonce..Blech thumb down What the f**k?

zaphoid
well, anyway...thats just my opinion...

lil bitchiness
Im not her biggest fan to be honest...and shes doing what all the pop people are doing...tryig to get into the movie business....now thats tragic!

Dogbert
she is hot and her music is pretty good, but her songs get over played. she shuld not be acting either.

alic88
well she has 2 awesome songs but people r already saying that shez gonna b the artist of the decade and thats kinda stupid. she is very talented, shez got and excellent BOOOOOTAYYYYY but v r focusing on the music.she is talented. but her acting is horrendous. did u c her acting in austin powers. my word, i have never seen such horrible acting.

in flames
im not a fan....i never minded her music..her voice is okay. and she is so fine..zaphoid dont be botherd its only a year or two and after that you will hardly see her face on tv.

crazy_rock_chic
ur not the only1 hu thinks that,her songs get stuck in my head a lot and its very damn annoying

mistyblue772
I used to hate her because I thought she kicked the other three members out of destiny's child (I was searching the web for we hate beyonce forums!) but now I've watched things like the rise and rise of beyonce i've realised that she is a really determined and talented person so I've got a new-found respect for her!

BingaBonga
I think that she's awesome! She's a real women. No plastic surgeries, she's naturally beautiful, and she can sing...

zaphoid
all that u sed is true, yes. but i think that she is conceited...thinking that everyone loves her and that evryone is all over her and idolizing her

alic88
but her acting!!!!!!!!!!!!

zaphoid
I KNOW!!!! HORRIBLE!!!! Singers shood stick to their professions!

punkyhermy
Beyonce, the only thing that i mind about her is the fact that she is just too vuldgar and obscene now.I used to be a big Destiny's Child fan but after that i was thoroughly disapointed with her.She can't sing very well on her own but she CAN dance and that's what's keeping her going.People nowadays apprciate vulgar and obscenity,and i'm through with it!!!!every where u look it's there!!look at britney,christina and beyonce!all started out as nice innocent singers who were doing a great job!selling their music not there bodies,turned out they just weren't content were they?they deciede to do all this !!!!
but thank heavens that even in this measley,low,selfscentered,dishonest vulgar world,there are a few who shine through....Amy Lee,Celine Dion and Jessica simpson prove that there's still music and talent,something,if u raelly have it,u don't have to sell your body to acheive it...
Amy,Jess and Celine, KEEP ON ROCKING!!!!!

zaphoid
AMEN TO THAT!! Those people you mentioned realy do have talent. They're so different...they're not letting giving in to the pressure of selling their bodies...They're staying true to their roots!

punkyhermy
but beyonce SEEMS like a shy person,when not on stage...

bader40
She gives me a woody, i don't care if her singing sounds like a cat being strangled.

punkyhermy
HAHA CAT BEING STRANGLED!

ElectricBugaloo
she ruined Austin Powers, the whore

bader40
How can you say that Beyonce is a prostitute?...that's just plain mental.

ElectricBugaloo
it's a derogatory term used for females.

mouth
I bloody can't stand her!! i really dont know what it is, she just annoys the hell outta me!! She trys too hard to be hardcore just acause her bf is jay-z.. but really, she's just another b.spears.. she's --pretty--, i'll give her that, but don't forget that she's covered with 200 pounds of makeup done professionally and her hair is fake.. and also all the pictures of her are tottaly re-touched to make her look flawless..

Tex
She looks gorgeous and she has a nice voice; but she's not doing anything original or innovative.

She doesn't write her own beats or lyrics.

I dont know why everyone is getting so hard up over her; she's totally overrated!

punkyhermy
AND SHE GIVES US GIRLS A BAD NAME!!!!!! mad IDIOTIC WOMAN!

BloomBabyGirl
shes definetly not a whore. u want whore go alk to brit n christina, shes beautiful and can singa nd dance and she uses her talent. dont hold ti against her

Darth Revan
Christina can also sing... TBH I like her better than Beyonce. The whole "Christina turned into a ****" thing was brought up in another thread in here, and Alpha Centauri raised what is a very important point. She released ONE video in which she acted like a ****, and now everybody is calling her that. Granted, the video and the song sucked, but you can't call a person that based on one thing they've done. Now Britney... She really is a whore. no expression

And Amy Lee has less talent than Beyonce smile

lil bitchiness
Amy Lee is annoying as hell sneaky2

Darth Revan
Yes she is

A BaD PanCaKe
I admit, I dont really like Amy Lee, But I respect her for being different. She is not falling into the trap of becoming stick thin and she's sticking to her own music and all that. I dont listen to her and I couldn't care less about what she does, at least she's not being like everyone else in that business.

Punkyhermy
amy might be annoying to u guys...
but i am a fan...

Darth Revan
She's not doing anything new though... Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil, and the lead singer from Nightwish are both much better, both voice-wise and lyrics-wise. Hell, even the lady from Kittie is better. At least she can scream and growl.

A BaD PanCaKe
lol

el_barto
m!$hA's gonna get pissed when she see's this fear

alic88
atleast amy lee is not vulger

A BaD PanCaKe
i know, she's not. I respect her for not being like everybody else, but I'm not a fan of her music. I don't mind her...i just wouldn't choose to listen to her because she's so damn depressing. I'm a happy person! i don't need songs that talk about suicide and dying and not belonging and all that crap.

JToTheP
Your either insane or entitled to your own opinion. I think she's great, and slammin booty to, and curvey as hell to.

dsengles41
Let me just tell you how much I can't stand her and how sick of her I am...she is the most over-exposed star out there right now I think and I just don't get it...why do people like her so much? She dresses and acts like a total hoochie-mama and that's ok but other performers do less suggestive dancing and they are totally criticized! I just want to understand why they put her up on such a pedastal! She is not even that talented...not only that, her Pepsi commercial is so freaking disgusting--all that wiggling and grinding and "boob-bouncing" as I call it--and she is sooooo conceited...looking at all of her "selves" in the mirror...I just can't stand her, sorry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.