question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
I have a question (you can delete this after it is answered if you want Pheonix)

In said it in the 5th book but I can't remember. Is Susan Bones's parents alive or dead?

if they are dead, did it say who she was living with?

and who is her aunt? the one that works at the ministry

Candy
oh good qustion, i cant remember clearly... i thought tyhey're death, arent they? but i dont know.

Ariadne
I don't know about her parents, but her Uncle Edgar (who was in the original Order of the Phoenix) and his wife and children were all killed by a Death Eater. Hope that helps!

airangel429
i would say yes...that she does live with her aunt......THAT'S JUST A GUESS THOUGH!!!!

moviemuffin
Her parents are dead, yes. She says so at a DA meeting.

Phoenix
During Herbology ((after the Death Eaters have escaped from Azkaban)) she tells Harry she knows how he feels -- all her immediate family were killed by one of the death eaters, which is why she now lives with her aunt.

I've just re-read OotP this weeekend... big grin

frootlooplucy
Are you sure it was her immediate family? I thought it was her aunt uncle and cousins... perhaps that was someone else confused *goes to check OotP*

pixie1
i hought it was her ant and uncle that died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.