Emma Wats0n

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Isn't she hot? I mean, she's g0t the cutest face ever! No j0k3!

kisa
yes she's really cute this girl

Mr Parker
Yeah she really is a cute girl.Like you said,she has the cutest face.

Neo_Version 7
cute, cute, cute.

total metalhead
who is she???

Neo_Version 7
the harry potter chick in the movies.

claidisa_felton
you people get a life!! she sucks big time! and how many times can you say cute in one conversation???

azyne
I smell jealousy.

How is this not cute?
http://enchanted-emma.com/images/smile31.jpg

Yeah, and now she's becoming really gorgeous. The envy of every girl (me included) and the heartthrob of every guy.

Heh, sorry, feeling a tad poetic there.

Btw Neo, could you please stop with the leet? It gets annoying.

russ_mathers
please jealousy, i can understand a girl being jealous of say britney spears or j-lo, but emma watson????
hah! 1st time i saw her i thought ----- its a boy.

diegocala
At least one more as usual

russ_mathers
and your telling me, that when a girl starts a thread on a hot boy or 'cute'. you boys go all like 'urrh'
so im just stating a fact, emma watson = daphne and celeste's song (U.G.L.Y)

diegocala
Nah, she is a cutie, just a little young right now, but I would lay it down when the time comes!!

Miss Unknown
Here's a nice picture of her

Miss Unknown
And another one

azyne
You actually think Emma's ugly?? laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud big grin laughing laughing out loud

I'd just LOVE to see your pic. sick

Emma Watson is probably the prettiest girl I've seen. She's so cute, and will undoubtedly grow up to be beautiful. Heck, she's already beautiful.

azyne
Just revel in her beauty....

silver_tears
im sorry but beautiful is a bit strong a word stick out tongue
shes cute alright but not beautiful yet she has very child like features yes

punkyhermy
well yes emma pretty but have any one of you ppl here noticed that she got a big fore head and her face is squash at the end!
and ya her fashion sense sucks in the premieres not in the interviews!
dosent know the ABC of acting !!! but she might have improved but right now she sucks! smokin' Happy Dance

russ_mathers
oh yeah well i bet your pic aint much better azyne. hell u could possibly be more ugly then emma,
but fair enough she may become pretty when shes older

Neo_Version 7
She sort of brings out the suave guy in me.

punkyhermy
EMMA IS AN UGLY GIT!!!!HAVE U SEEN HER TEETH?!SHE DOESN'T BRUSH THEM!!!AND THEN SHE PUTS RED LIPSTICK.GET THE PICTURE?! rolling on floor laughing

Neo_Version 7
O-K

in flames
shes so cute..when grows up she will be a fine woman shifty

azyne
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Punkyhermy, honest to God. I'm positive your teeth aren't much better. You know her personally to know that she doesn't brush her teeth? And it's not like her teeth make her ugly, she could always get them whitened. Unfortunately, a visit to the dentist can't make everyone pretty *cough* hermy *cough*.

punkyhermy
well you see i havent met her but the image she gives to her fans is like treating them like like never mind
i hate her not cuz she is not pretty but famouse for noo good heracting suck.
and i bet she dosent have fans like dan ha.
Dan is soo koyal to his fans and his website owners he answered 100 questions for his fan you can read them ant www.danradcliffe.com
i bet no one for emma goes on set and takes interviews, i mean atleast not her fans.
and if im not aloud to write here than what is this for if you like her dont write okay ayzane
and about my teeth i have got better teeth than her that why im insulting her!
and even if she goes to the dentist she will stil be EMMA!

Dogbert
how old is this grl?

Miss Unknown

malfoyluva9
Emma Watson?? are you kidding? have you guys not heard her voice?? have you not seen what she wears??? My friends and I make fun of her ALL the time, because she is so anoying!!!

Elondra
This is my opinion.She is sooooooooooooooo annoying and I hate her.Once I watched an interview with her and she just got on my nerves.

She can't even act.Why doesn't she take acting lessons instead of dancing lessons?

Neo_Version 7
Um excuse, but if you ppl say she can't act, I'd like to see you guys try. Go on!

Elondra
ok.At least i'm trying to improve myself in acting all the time.

Neo_Version 7
I see. Will we see you in any upcoming movies?

Elondra
I don't wanna be in the glamorous acting business.

Elondra
If Emma's really talented,how come she's not in different movies?

Kes

Elondra
Kes r u an Emma fan too?

Just curious.

Kes
No, not really.

Miss Unknown
I found a nice picture of her here

Kes
I dont think she's ugly and she's quite young.
In the 2st HP she did break the sentences in the wrong place but she was better in the 2nd, lets see how she does in the 3rd. Also the character she plays is quite snobbish so that could influence ppls opinions on her (havent seen any interviews). Plus she's a Brit, they all tend to be a bit snob lol no offense.

Elondra
I'm British toolaughing out loud

Miss Unknown
So am I. stick out tongue

malfoyluva9
I've seen interviews of her with Tom Felton at the Disney Channel awards, and her voice is sooooooooo annoying! and she walked on stage as if she was alll that!

Miss Unknown
Well, the way she talks is annoying, I agree.....

malfoyluva9
and the way she walks

Miss Unknown
I've not seen her walk really....why? How does she walk?

azyne
Unbelievable. Judging someone on the way they walk. So I suppose all gang members and thugs have walking disabilities since they walk with a limp, ladies with their backs straight are uptight and snobby, and models are...well, you decide. For God's sake, the way a person walks means nothing.

*sniffle* I wish I were British.

Miss Unknown
Lol, about the gang members and thugs laughing

Elondra
i know it's off topic but I love how the T-birds walk.Really funny lol

Miss Unknown
Oh yeah, the way they walk make me laugh too.

Miss Unknown
Some guys in my school walk like that and it's so funny, lol.

Elondra
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Miss Unknown
Honestly, it's true yes laughing out loud

Mr Parker
yeah I smell jealousy also. big grin

Mr Parker
yep,you and Punky are obviously a couple of jealous mates. laughing

malfoyluva9
She walks as if she is the queen of the world and everything is about HER!

punkyhermy
i dont likee emma and in this forums you cant write that oppps my bad.

punkyhermy
MALFOYLUAV9 AND ELONDRA!!!!!VISIST MY THREAD AND WRITE ALL U WANT!!!!
EMMA IS A STUCK UP,SNOB WHO PLAYS HERM ONLY TO GET FAMOUS!

Elondra
Which one is your thread?

punkyhermy
its in harry potter its called "ohh that watson sucks"
and i had opened one before but the ppl who couldnt read closed it it was called "emma watsn thread"
but dont worry if they close this one im gonna open a new one, but now visit both of them one of them is open.

malfoyluva9
lol, ok

hobbit_lover
shes ok

azyne
I love her! I just find her so pretty. Not super talented, I'll admit; many others could do a better job than her as Hermione. But holy, the girl is gorgeous!

azyne

azyne
again...

azyne
And she wears barely any makeup!

azyne
You don't get that very often with celebs....

If you want more pics and info, join my MSN Groups. PM me.

azyne
What are you people's opinion on her?

babe182
shes alrite.. i guess.. but wat other films is she in other than Harry potter?

punkyhermy
i hate EMMA
SHE IS A PATHETIC LITTLE BRATTY GIRL.
SHE THINKS BEING HERMIONE IS WEARING THE COSTUME AND OPENING THE MOUTH AND RAISING HER EYEBROWS IS WAT MAKES HER HERMIONE IN HER THOUGHTS,
BUT I SERIOUSLY THINK SHE IS TRYING TO GROW UP TOOOO FAST,
WEARING THOES SKIN SHOWING CLOTHES, PUTTING ON WAY TO MUCH MAKEUP AND BEING RUDE TO THE HOSTS.
THE WORST PART IS SHE IS FAMOUSE CUZ OF HERM AND YET SHE HATES HER. IN EVERY INTERVIEW SHE GIVES ANSWERS AS IF SHE TOTALLY HATES HERM.
AND IN SOME INTERVIEWS SHE PLAYS WITH HER DOLL SAYING SHE DIDNT DO HER VOICE.
SHE TRIES TO BUTT IN WHEN DAN OR RUPERT ARE TALKING.
POOR YOU GUYS I MEAN YOU ARE HER FANS BUT TO HER YOU ARE FREAKS!!!!!!!
SHE SAYS THAT HERSELF.
"I DO HOPE I GOT A BETTER FASHION SENSE THEN HERMIONE" OH GOD YOU SUCK AT FASHION.
sick SHE REALLY MAKES ME SICK.
I HAVE HEARD SHE MAKES FUN OF DANS PIMPLES.
AND SHE CHANGES HER ANSWERS ABOUT HER FAV HP BOOK WITH THE MOVIES ,WHILE MAKING COS SHE SAYS"MY FAV BOOK IS HP2"
NOW WHILE MAKING HP 3"MY FAV BOOK IS HP 3"
OHH GIRL MAKE UP UR MIND!
I THINK SHE WAS MUCH BETTER IN MOVIE ONE.
I WONDER WHO TAUGHT HER HOW TO WEAR CLOTHES, COZ SHE SURE DOESNT DRESS UP LIKE NORMAL TEEN ACTRESSES LIKE CHRISTY CALSON ROMANO OR EVEN DUFF SHOWS LESS SKIN COMPARED TO MIZZ WATZON.
I DONT THINK SHE IS CUTE AT ALL.
I COULD HAVE BARED ALL THESE STUPID STUFF IF SHE WAS A GOOD ACTRESS AND STILL BRATTY, BUT NOOOOOO SHE IS BRATTY AND RUINS HERMI. BUT SHE DOZENT NO HOW TO ACT AND STILL IS BRATTY,
HOPE THAT GIRL GETS HER SENSES BACK WHILE THE THIRD MOVIE AND DOESNT RUIN IT FOR US, LETS HOPE SHE AL RAEDY DID THEN I MIGHT FORGET THE WAY SHE RUINED THE 2ND MOVIE,
BY THE WAY SHE DID PRETTY GOOD IN THE FIRST MOVIE.
OH WELL THATS ALL FOR TODAY,
SEE YA IN THE NEXT EMMA HATERS FORUMS.
PS:"I COULDNT READ THE 5TH HP BOOK CUZ IT LOOKS SO BIG AND HEAVY" AND"ITS SOO BORING IN THE BEGINING" SAYS EMMA
LOOK AT HER GUTS INSULTING THE BOOKS SHE IS WORKING FOR!!!!!!!!!! mad sad

punkyhermy
look at christy at the red carpe soo normal

punkyhermy
wait wat happento that image .
well look at this one

punkyhermy
look this is cristy!

punkyhermy
wait aminute some thing is wrong the image isnt coming properly but it will give you the clue and llok at emma now

steely balls
emma watson is hot

babe182
punkyhermy

ur kinda harsh on her.. like god wat did she ever do 2 u ?? huh huh? and skin showing clothes wat r u talking about?

punkyhermy
the fact that she plays herm,
did you see how she ruined herm!!!!!!!!!
and i think i gave enough info already.
i think Alexa Vega could have done a better job.(i dont like her very much either)

ORLI B isjus4ME
u are ALL pathetic!
eek!

azyne
Punkyhermy...I have 3 words for you: get a life.

You write an entire page (you can barely view it without scrolling up or down) on how you hate her, and the whooole time it sounds like you're madly jealous of her. Seriously. Alright, I hate the fact that she hasn't read all the HP books, and I realise that she can't act well...at all. But too much makeup!?! Did you see the pics I posted, especially the second one?! She's wearing no makeup whatsoever!!!

And of course she's dressed up, she's at the PREMIER of her own MOVIE. I mean...duh, I'd be in some $100000000 gown, at my own premier.

EDIT
She actually doesn't like that she's all famous, which is pretty modest in my opinion. She seems nice. You haven't met her, what do you know?

nightcrawer89
i think she is cool

Kes
Azyne watch it with the name calling.

Kes
Emma does seem like a snob but she is british so.Personally I think she is good as Herm, specially in the 2nd movie. In the 1st she broke the sentences in the wrong place.
Alexas Vega, beside being an American (at least pick a brit), is going to turn 16. Emma is going to turn 13! According to imdb.

azyne
Aw, man, what did I say this time?

And actually, she's about to turn 14 this April.

Kes
Cant remember but I do remember it is not the 1st time I warn you so do not bash again.
Either imdb is wrong or I did my math wrong. Or you're wrong stick out tongue

azyne
Right, usually I'm bashed for name-calling, which I think is unfair compared to the other things people say around here...

And IMDB is probably wrong. I'm a huge Emma fan. She was born on April 15th, 1990, hence she's 13-going on-14, assuming that I've done my math correctly about 10 times.

Kes
You were not bashed you were warned. And bashing celebs, movies,etc is allowed. Members is not!
imbd is right. I was wrong.It was a blooper.

Elondra
I think Emma Watson fits the Hermione description but the problem is she can't act.She seems like the only person who doesn't know what she's doing in the films.I mean all the people can act even Dan Radcliffe.

But Emma should take acting lessonssmile

azyne
Lol Elondra, you're probably right. But I do think she's getting tons better, from what I can see from the PoA trailers and pics. And I dunno..if you ask me, she should be taking un-acting lessons because she overacts EVERYTHING! She'll fit right in, along with Hilary Duff. They both overact too much!

PS. I just realised how pretty Liv Tyler is from your pics, Elondra. Well, Liv Tyler AS Arwen. In Jersey Girl she's pretty, but here she looks so mystical and stuff...

Elondra
I haven't seen her in Jersey Girl.But I think Liv Tyler is always prettysmile

azyne
In Jersey Girl, she does look pretty, but she looks normal...human. In LOTR, she's really mysterious as sweet.

caballera
i like Emma Watson as Hermione, even tho she DOES overact, but Hermione's supposed to be a bit pompous...

azyne
That's true. But I guess you can't blame her, she's only been in 2 school plays and whatnot...although she does look like she's getting quite better in PoA, as from what I've seen in the trailers.

punkyhermy
wait, wait, wait!
I never get it!
i write a small paragragh on mizz watson saying"hate her, doesnt know how to act" you guys say give reasons why u hate her.
and now when i do.... u guys complain that "it's like a whole page"
and i don't get it when u guys say"u r just jealous of her"
y can't a person not like a celeb about her own age(without jealousy)
who would be jealous of her!
i would be jealous if she was a fine talented beautiful,charming actress...
but she isn't any of that.
i would be jelous of someone like"Christ Carlson Romano"even though she is so much older than me, but i'm not coz she deserves wat she got(she is really talented)
and isn't a bratt!!!!

punkyhermy
you r right, it looks like she is improving!
lets see......
hope she doesn't ruin it like hp2 (not hp1)
Dan has improved alot so has rupert!
i donno bout emma.....
oh ya i just love the latest ailer...i think its the best poa cos ss trailer.....
NOTE to emmastick out tonguelz dot ruin it for me.
hey i mut admit she was better in movie one than movie two.

azyne
Nice, huh?

punkyhermy
aghhhhhhhhhhhh hate her out fit!
her brattiness has sooo increased (wat happened to her fake smile!)
hate her

babe182
i dont mind her

Miss Unknown
here's the full picture:

punkyhermy
her shirt is see through (getting worse day by day!)
i hate her

babe182
so what if her shirt is see through?
its not that bad...

malfoyluva9
i used to hate her, but i'm getting over that

punkyhermy
really?
owww man (more emma fans r comin)
oh well suit you'r selves!
i am just givin my opinion!
i hate her!

punkyhermy
ya i hate her

punkyhermy
somebody...anybody...if u hate emma your alwayas welcome here...

punkyhermy
you can say anything here!

Linkalicious
i hate emma for no specific reason...i just hate her.

oh and i need an excuse to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNKY!!!!!

punkyhermy
thank u so much!!!!!!!!!u brightened my day!!!!!!!!! big grin stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

malfoyluva9
i'm not an "emma watson fan".

punkyhermy
really thats great!
got me worried!
hehe

azyne
Well her shirt IS sheer, but definitely not see-thru. If it were see-thru, you'd be seeing everything, which quite obviously you're not. She probably wore a tank top.

MGF
Happy to see another anti-Emma Watson website community! What I dislike most about Watson are her horrible dressing style and snobbish posh accent. You're great punkyhermy!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hmm shes indifferent to me.....but omg I luv her chanel earrings!!!! in that pic with the mystery machine....I luv those earrings I want some exactly like those!

monkeyman
EDIT

Kes
monkeyman bashing is not aloud!

punkyhermy
Emma SERIOUSLY MAKES ME SICK TO THE STOMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE IS REAL UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!MY MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER IS BEING PLAYED BY THE PERSON WHOM I WANNA ATHROUGH OUT OF A WINDOW!!!!!
who saw the part in the POA trailer where she pompously, in such an embarrassingly fake manner she says, "that felt good!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA RIP MY HAIR OUT!!!!!!
And that stupid poster with her hair hair flying all over the place!
puh-lease!!!!!!
GET A LIFE MS. WATSON!

Emma_2008
How would you guys know anything about acting did you ever star in a movie? What do you know about beauty? She is very beautiful and will be even more so when she gets older.

punkyhermy
I don't care.All I care about is my businnes like the fact that I simply will have to endure the torture of seeing her on screen while trying to watch my favorite movies...WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KICK HER OUT?!

weegie
I don't think you can say that you hate, cos you don't no her.
From the interviews iv seen, her personality is really nice and shes like hermione in real life. I think shes perfect for hermione. And she acts just like any other actress.
And if you think about it shes too pretty to be hermione cus shes sposed to have horibble teeth and really bushy hair!
I thinks shes safe.
I've read that someone said shes one of the best actor/actress in the 3rd movie and has really improved.
I think that you are pretty jelous.

punkyhermy
okay, I really don't understand the concept of "u can't can't hate her coz u don't know her."First off,I do know her to an extend from which I can make assumptions about her.I know about her whatever she chooses to reveal.Sure I don't know her in the sense that I have no clue what her family is like, or what kind of a house she lives in and I do not go to her school either.I base my judgements on her based on the fact that her appearnce to the puiblic eye asks for it.She wants to make statements to us and she does.Now this is my problem how I interpret them.Us normal people do know the celebrites.Because they want us to know them!So I know Emma in that sense and thus HATE her.
And no, I am not jealous, in case u haven't noticed jealousy is not the only motivational force in the world that leads towards hatered...

MGF
You're so funny, punkyhermy, I love the way you talk 'bout Emma Watson! Did anyone download and see the ABC Preview of Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone Network Premiere? Wasn't Emma acting so disgustingly confident and happy in it? While Daniel and Rupert looked serious and talked calmly, she instead smiled and spoke happily, like she knew something they didn't or we didn't. I wonder what she has in store for us in that Network Premiere in a couple of weeks. She'll probably be all excessively confident and sweet, ha!

azyne
Wow. Unbelievable. You're MAD because she was HAPPY?!? What the hell kind of sense does that make!? So you like punkyhermy simply because she's sarcastic and sadistic, rude, ignorant, seething with anger and jealousy...must I go on?

Ok, I'll cut the jealousy part because I hate Hilary Duff and I'm very un-jealous of her. Or wait, I think I'm jealous of her fame. Oh ok, I understand now. Punky, you're jealous of Emma, too. Not of her personality, but because she got the role you want so badly, and probably of her stardom as well.

The thing I don't get is your reasons for hating her suck. If you'd said that she can't act and left it at that, then I'd understand cuz I feel the same way about Hilary. But you hate her cuz of her accent? That's not cool.

eleveninches
Well I think she's cute. smilebig grinsmile

azyne
ME TOO!

Cute beyond cute.

http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/emmawfan/magazines/08.jpg

punkyhermy
azyne, quit it okay, learn to accept the fact that just because u worship emma, the world will not follow your lead.
As for emma,I NEVER wanted the role of herm, okay, I did and still do in an envious fangirl way but that's that!But that's nothing I'm even dreaming of pursuing...so no, I am NOT jealous of emma coz i wanted the role so bad and she got it!!!geezz how corny is that?!
Yes I DO mind emma in the role of herm, coz it bothers me.Such a great character, betowed in teh hands of a pompous, stuck up, good for nothing british brat.(I HAVE NOTHING AGAISNT BRITS!!!!!!!I ADORE BRITAIN!!!!!!EXCEPT FOR A CERTAIN MISS. WATSON!)Ever since emma ruined the screen as herm,we saw the amazing ms. Granger change into emma.Theh only thing emma did succede in bringing out in hermione is emma!!!!!
I WOULD PLZWANT THE MUCH ADORED HERMY BACK!!!!!!!
next time i watch HP,, i want to see herm beside harry, not EMMA!!

MGF

eleveninches
I like her. Im not sure about her acting though.

azyne
Actually, you haven't provoked me in the slightest, and in fact if you look back to your post, seems as though you're the one with your feathers ruffled. I'm just saying, it's so sadistic to dislike someone simply because they were happy and cheery, at a time when, might I add, their lives are going brilliant, they've got money and fans and whatever the hell else, but of course you would assume they'd be upset, serious, and somber. That is basically what you had meant, was it not? "she instead smiled and spoke happily" Because that must be the worst thing in the world. *sarcasm*

Punky, your dear friend here has said it herself, this thread's about Emma and I'll post however the hell many pictures I'd like. Partially to spite you.

And if you didn't like her tone, MGF, you should have clarified that. But you didn't, which allows me to rebutt to the comment you did make.

"a pompous, stuck up, good for nothing british brat."
Have you READ? Do acknowledge that that's pretty much what Hermione is. Good for plenty of things, sure, and she's got so many good qualities, but she is most definitely pompous, stuck up, and bratty. Almost all Brits are, and I say that affectionately.

rupertsgurl4eva
my aunt millies bloomers, shes as pretty as a pug. and did u notice that she is nothing but another emptyheaded wannabe? didja? huh? huh? or is it just like ooooh pretty, must be great. yah, thats what i thot. brilliant.HAH. pretty ugly. laughing laughing out loud big grin wink

punkyhermy
First of all, Hermy is NOT a brat!!!!!!!and, u think it's silly to hate someone based on appearances?well i already replied to that somewhere on this thread before but if think it right to like someone soley base on "their appearance" than i think it right to hate some coz of what they appear to be.

rupertsgurl4eva
shes not cute, shes not pretty and shes definently not gorgeous or beautiful!!!!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I like the chanel earring she wore to the scooby doo 2 premiere but anyways back to subject.....i think she's a cute girl, I mean look at this what isnt cute about this...

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
but anyway ..her acting is there and I dont know her, so i wouldnt know what to say about her personality, she's basically indifferent, even thought the earrings she wore rock!

punkyhermy
u r sssssssooo right!!!!!!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

<<Solo>>
I mean sure she is hot. But she is a little young. Isn't she like 13 or so.?

azyne
Yep, 14, but that doesn't stop her from being beautiful. Yeah, I think she is, Hermy and Rupert's girl, but think about how stupid it is to argue over that. I think the elf-girl in your pic is hideous, Rupert, but that's because I'm not the same as you (and proof: there IS a God. Tee hee. No offense, but I had to say that.) so just remember that's only your opinion.

Hermy, I never said it's right to base decisions on appearances! I think that's the dumbest thing in the world. But whatever, it's your life.

And Captain, how the hell do you know they're Chanel!? You have an eye for that stuff!

rupertsgurl4eva
dyou mid if i say that i completley agree with you punkyhermy because i do and u r right she REALLY needs to get kicked off. mad

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I know they're chanel because my friend emailed me an enlarged pic of her and you can see them, so yeah...I luv the earrings they're so cute!

punkyhermy
Emma doesn't deserve ANYTHING she got.She hates hermy for one thing and says, she actually said this on oprah, "I DO HOPE I HAVE A BETTER FASHION SENSE THAN HERMONE!"
HHHOOOWWWW DARE SHE BASH THE CHARACTER SHE IS PLAYING!!!!!!!
THE ONE ROLE THAT MADE HER STUPID HEAD FAMOUS!!!!!!!1
I SURE WANT TO SMACK HER!

eleveninches
/\somebody isnt fond of emma smile

rupertsgurl4eva
to weegie...
i kno u have a right to state ur opinion, but if your gonna rag on other peoples'...well thats your choice (cough cough)

Neo_Version 7
I'd ask her out. She's cute.

By the way, I'm a fan of the "Infamous Debate on Emma Watson" here at this very thread.

You guys make me s0 happy.

punkyhermy
Emma Watson is a dumbass and i have to look at her in EVRYTHING harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!
OH HOW I WISH HERM WAS ANYONE BUT EMMA!
WHAT DID THEY SEE IN HER WHEN THEY CASTED HER

MGF
OK, Azyne, what do you want me to say? That I absolutely adore everything in Emma Watson, from her 'pretty' little face to her phony personality? Well, let me tell you I won't, so quit picking on me! I dislike Watson, you like her, so leave it at that!

weegie
to rupertsgirl4eva
'rag on other peoples opinion' ummmm WTF, how did i do that. I can see other people doing that, but not moi!
We are all only expressin our opinions, why is this turning into a war?! Anti emma watson people stop moanin at us non anti emma watson people for expressing the opinions and visa versa, although i think its more anti watsons moanin at non anti watsons a lil bit more (JUST AN OPINION!)

Thanks for reading

PS: GO azyne! you have very good opinions! GO azyne!

rupertsgurl4eva
lovely

azyne
Hah. Thx for the support, Weegie.

"so quit picking on me!"

Actually, it was you who first got haughty, thinking you had provoked me. So I sincerely corrected you, also replying to all your comments about Emma on the way.

Anyway, this thread isn't about Emma lovers and Emma haters. It's about Emma Watson. So discuss...discuss away!

MGF
Well, actually, all this was very funny for me arguing with you, Azyne. smile You really know how to make your opinions and points of view clear. I was just writing anything about Emma Watson to see how people would react, and everybody ignored me except you, so thanks for sharing your thoughts! smile I sincerely don't have anything personal against Emma, and even if I didn't like her, I wouldn't waste my energy and time badmouthing her like certain people. Keep up the defense of Emma, I think she deserves it! smile

elisha is fit
she is well mingin
know how can u comper her to elisha cuthbert rolling on floor laughing

eleveninches
Well I think she's cute. She's not in Elisha's league, but she's still cute. smile

elisha is fit
she is well ugly

Kes
Lets stick to Emma ppl.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>