Celebrity Worship Syndrom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
i saw a programme about this the other day and i fear i may be suffering from it

help me embarrasment

bLooMiLiCioUs
oohh nooo.....then i must DEFINITELY be sufferin frm it!!!
nah don't help melaughing out loud i'd worship orli anydaylove*sighs dreamily*

Korri
big grin i know

bLooMiLiCioUs
so this is not a bad thing right!!!laughingHappy Dance
*drifts off to Orlando Bloom land*love

Korri
welli certainly dont think so angellove

bLooMiLiCioUs
*takes out pom poms*

OR-LI OR-LI OR-LI OR-LI!!!!!!!!!!

laughinglovelove

Korri
laughing ooooh yeah!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing it's been moved!!!

Korri
jesus!

Tex
moving...moved

Korri
your a bit late Tex stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Ok....i think im ill too...sad

DAMN IT!!!! I HAVE CWS! *dramatic pose*

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud
korri let's join in the pose!!*joins in with another dramatic pose*

we have CWS!!!!!

Korri
*joins in the dramatic pose*

clavis9495
omg omg omg omg omg omg Is there a cure???!!!
I know I have it I just know it!

bLooMiLiCioUs
we ALL have it!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

do you REALLY wanna find a cure?!laughing out loud

silver_tears
Who doesnt have it embarrasment

Evanescence
I think I am in the major stages of it.

Julie
I don;t have this.....I guess that's a good thing

Susan-Storm
- Raises Hand- I do for,will it suprise you if i say Ioan Gruffud? Well i suffer from that

olchik
I don't worship anybody and I'm not gonna do that. Though I like a lot of celebrities, just don't worship them

Anoushka
oh man this thread's so old

and so embarrassing embarrasment

botankus
The only celebrity I worship is that fat kid in "The Greatest Game Ever Played" (a.k.a. the advertising banner above what I'm typing right now.) I really love him, though!

Revan Souer
I worship Gromit, what a Dog says so much without saying anything at all

botankus
Originally posted by Revan Souer
I worship Gromit, what a Dog says so much without saying anything at all

laughing out loud
That's another thing. Since when did these two goons name Wallace and Vomit become popular enough to have their own movie? Am I missing something, b/c I've never heard of these clowns. I'm rather see a Smurfs sequel.

Lord Nauj
I so have this stick out tongue

Revan Souer
Originally posted by botankus
laughing out loud
That's another thing. Since when did these two goons name Wallace and Vomit become popular enough to have their own movie? Am I missing something, b/c I've never heard of these clowns. I'm rather see a Smurfs sequel. W and G have been big in England for over ten years, Im not sure about how big it is in the US. Its the bestshaun anyone who hasnt seen the wrong trousers has missed a classic. Evil penguins are funny anyday of the week. maybe its to English for you to find funny thou Bot, no disrepect meant but W and G might not translate good to the US audience cool

botankus
If he changes his name to Vomit, I'm definately there. If not, then to hell with these losers.

Revan Souer
If he changes his name to Vomit, I'm definately there. If not, then to hell with these losers. This just proves my point, vomit jokes and farts arent funny sorry wink

botankus
Has anyone seen Buttcheese and Vomit yet? Is it any good? Is it like The Dark Crystal? Sounds like it would be.

botankus
Still looking on any updates on Buttcheese and Vomit. Is it better than The Muppets Take Manhattan? 'Cause that was the best!

Miss Kinky
Still looking on any updates on Buttcheese and Vomit. Is it better than The Muppets Take Manhattan? 'Cause that was the best! I have to agree with Revan, a lot of Americans just don't get British humour. However with Wallace and Gromit and the were-rabbit raking in $25.8 million at the weekend just from the overseas market (bringing the International total to $40 million) obviously some Americans are starting to understand the pure wit of British comedy, you just don't seem to be one of them. Come on Botankus go and see the film. I know you'll love it.

botankus
I'll give it a chance, I've just never heard of these dudes.

I appreciate British wit and humour, or else I wouldn't bother talking to you guys!

Cletus_Kasady
I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!!!

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!!! WHY DOES THIS POST NOT SURPRISE MEconfused1

Cletus_Kasady
Because i love her....

Susan-Storm
Good For You Cletus. We already Knew Anyway

Cletus_Kasady
Yep.

Cletus_Kasady
Wallace & Gromit
See Wallace and Gromit in The Curse of the Were Rabbit
www.yahoo.co.uk/wallaceandgromit

botankus
Okay, just in case everyone was wondering what I was doing last night (yeah, right!), was I out clubbing, at a brothel, or just pulling shenanigans? Nope, I was one of two people in the theatre watching Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (the other being my woman, of course).

To stay on topic, I'm now worshipping Gromit! I hope he becomes your next Prime Minister. Revan was right - he's (I assume it's a he) says so much without saying anything at all. I'm a fan, but I don't think it comes on TV over here.

Cheese!

Britrogue
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!!!

Is this considered as spamming????? confused

botankus
Yes, and I'd appreciate your input on W&G,G. Since they're your idols, I want to know what made them become that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.