Anakin! How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
ssttayy awway from the ppppowwwer c-cufflings!

Texas
Hillarious!!! That bit alone was more humorous then all of TPM

ToMacco
True (Budwieser theme)cool

yerssot
well, guess that Jar Jar is forgotten then smile

ToMacco
oh no! Why did you bring up that dumbass?sad

yerssot
I like ruing your day

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) Good job.

yerssot
I Know

ToMacco
You're using me as bait.

yerssot
confused

Texas
ToMacco took a line from the mystery trailer that has absolutely no context to your replystick out tongue

yerssot
Tomacco, figures roll eyes (sarcastic)

jedi212guy
Is there a point to this thread? By the way, is "stay away from the power couplings" a phrase used in TPM. I can't think of one. This is "Stay away from those energy binders," but that's different.

yerssot
you haven't seen the teaser then...

ToMacco
*ToMacco tease jedi212guy for not being in the loop.*stick out tongue

jedi212guy
I have seen the trailer. Well, the colour of the energy WAS purple, like on his podracer. Are they referring to the same thing?

And by the way, ToMacco, who is in this illustrious loop?

yerssot
well, it's a line out one of the three

jedi212guy
Please finish your sentences. Do you mean out of the OT? confused

yerssot
one of the teasers...

jedi212guy
I've seen both teasers that are out right now. What I meant earlier is "is OB1 making a joke about something that happened in the past in TPM?" I know HE isn't saying a joke, but is it meant to refer to something in TPM? That is my question.

yerssot
how? ob1 was only on the ship not on Tatooine with Jar Jar and QGJ

peluffo
I'ts a mixture of Humour and the expression of anakin's constant failure to obey his master

Ratcat
They're Power COUPLINGS, not cufflings BTW.

For me the best line is 'Good Job.'

THAT will become a Star Wars classic!

jedi212guy
I said "couplings." I hope that AOTC produces plenty of memorable lines.big grin

Ratcat
Lucky for me then that I was referring to Tommacos original post...stick out tongue

ToMacco
Sue me.

queeq
I will! evil face

Well, the new trailer's out: Forbidden love. Still no sign of JarJar. Looks like we're still safe.

mah
don't think he would be in this trailer anyways, jar jar is hardly a part of the love story.roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
True. But we are down at the third trailer, fourth if you include the DVD Mysteries thingy.

finti
yeah Jar Jar and Padme had a flingcool

queeq
Kinky. If only you knew what JarJar could do with his ears...

yerssot
HELLO???
doesn't anyone pay attention to the BACKGROUND?
He's clearly in it, but now he's waring strange clothes...

peluffo
Im glad to see a very few shoots of JARJAR, and none of them are for HIM!!!! I think THE "PHANTOM MENACE" is leaving us in peace!!!!!!

BTW is very strange that JarJar had survived 10 more years!!!!evil face

yerssot
no, he has a very important role now, and certainly with him giving the final vote for the clone army

ToMacco
You blew that, yerssot.sad

Dim
Nothing that's not fixable..

queeq
And she proved it. wink

LaurenE147
Because I don't have a DVD player (yet) I haven't bought TPM on DVD. I was wondering if you have to have a DVD program on your computer to see Mystery

yerssot
nope, you can have it on your harddisk; if you search good enough... (hence hence)

peluffo
take a look here

http://jedi-alliance.k-babes.de/ep2teaser_b.php

queeq
That's a VERY good site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.