Qui Gon's Master is *Spoliers inside*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterSkywalker
Qui Gon Jinn's Master is no other then *Spolier's*

Count Doku aka Darth Tryanus. i foudn this on a site and it shall be explaned in AOTC. but i dont get it Qui Gon was slaughtered by a Sith why did his Master become a Sith Lord? well i guess we have to wait for the answer in AOTC.

yerssot
Yeah, there are a lot of rumors about it, but I don't think it's true...

MasterSkywalker
well i think it would explan Qui Gon's Patyh and why he always went against The Jedi Council all the time. well any one else has any other agreements or disagrements to this topic?

yerssot
obeying the council or not, that has to do with your character...
and MS, there aren't a lot of people here now...

MasterSkywalker
oh my Bad ok well okie dokie.

jedi212guy
Well, it is known that Dooku left the Jedi Order shortly after the Battle of Naboo. It would make some sense if he was in fact Qui-Jon's former master.

"For ten years I have been learning to use the Dark Side...It gives me infinitely more power!"evil face

Amen, fellow Sith!

bigsef2
perhaps palpatine taught dooku the dark side to replace darth maul? that would make sense. i havent heard those rumors, but why would lucas waste valuable screen time on who qui-gon's master was. do we have to know EVERYONES master? who trained dooku? and who trained the jedi who trained dooku? it really doesnt seem to matter. i hope lucas doesnt do that.

queeq
Sounds a lot like Lucas to have Dooku be QGJ's master. I believe it. GL likes circular stories.

Captain REX
I read that Count Dooku, aka Darth Tyranus, left the Jedi Order because of Qui-Gon's death. The thing I read said that Count Dooku thought that the Galactic Senate abused their use of the Jedi. He believed that the Senate used the Jedi like some police force. He left the order and Palpatine seduced him into the Dark Side.evil face

MasterSkywalker
well i thinks gonna happen just wait till May 16th 2002 to find out but its true.

jedi212guy
I heard that the lightsaber fight is going to be more in the line of ESB. Very cool... Plus a combination of TPM AND ROTJ ala 2:1 and force lightning. Dooku Dooku Dooku Dooku Dooku...Oh yeh!big grin

ToMacco
Obi-wan is gonna make Dooku his *****.

Captain REX
Dooku's lightsaber looks rad! While it's the normal "I'm bad" red, the handle is curved. It looks really cool in my opinion.cool
It seems that the Prequel Sith lords all have unique lightsabers, even though there all red so far. Darth Maul had a double-edged, kick-ass lightsaber. Now Darth Tyranus has a curved handle. What will GL think of next? confused

Captain REX
I just remembered something that I left out of the last one. sad If you look at the picture I posted with my first input on this page, you can clearly see that Count Dooku's lightsaber handle is curved. Just to give you proof. If your screen is to dark, you won't see it. Use the Brightness/Contrast buttons on the monitor.

Just for fun, I'll put a bunch of lightsaber pics. smile

Captain REX
I just remembered something that I left out of the last one. sad If you look at the picture I posted with my first input on this page, you can clearly see that Count Dooku's lightsaber handle is curved. Just to give you proof. If your screen is to dark, you won't see it. Use the Brightness/Contrast buttons on the monitor.

Just for fun, I'll put a bunch of lightsaber pics on my posts. smile
This one is one I found that some guy made. I made it my Jedi Knight Lightsaber for my story Jedi Quint Ver-Sa Calamar.

ToMacco
One more time. I didn't get it those first twobig grin wink

Aquarius87
Thats nice "masterskywalker" smile your intelligent you know laughing out loud
Umm heres a spoiler in my mouth,
click to see
Hehehelaughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Aquarius87
Guys...dont take it seriously though,its only a personal joke,so yeah..big grin
(The thing on my tongue is the most amazing thing a human can experience,without an effort to endure it)smile
I'm not advising any of you try it.
Its bad and its againts the law.
Seeyarolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
Uhh, is that a Tylonal?big grin

You and your 'x".smile You're a crazy, crazy chick. I love it!smokin'

Aquarius87
hell no!
what else would it be (if you look closer it has a smiley on it) yeah........anyways its nothing special.yeah i think i might be a bit of an eccentric,booze aboozing smokeweed suceeder achiever,master weaver.Haha.laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Gee i hope that ratcat guy has a more open mind about this matter (unlike before),i'm a bit scared of him you know,he's a Leo.
too much Air in his fire,can be bad.
See what i mean,I'm just plain weird! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
I'm not an idiot. I know what that is.

I've led a very social life, therefore I've seen and experienced everything. Give me some credit, hon.

DJ Velocity
How can you listen to rave? Its shit!!!

Oh yeah... You get out your **** on "E" first right?big grin

queeq
Language, Dj.

Captain REX
What does this have to do with the topic of Count Dooku?confused

DJ Velocity
Sorry Queeq!!!big grin

Capt. REX, don't worry about keeping the posts on topic, thats Queeq's job.wink

Ushgarak
Rumour (RUMOUR!!!) I heard is that Dooku, unusually gifted with future sense, suspects that the Sith may be victorious in the coming struggle. The death of Qui-Gon, such a powerful and heroic figure, let alone his old apprentice, is the final straw that convinces him that it is time to jump ship.

Captain REX
That's what I said in an early post, but you put it a little simpler. smile Anyway, I didn't know queeq keeps people on the subject. Sorry! I'm new.big grin

DJ Velocity
Queeqs the moderator!!! Thats why he gave me a wrecking earlier for swearing. Oh yeah, the lovely Dim is also a moderator.smile

MasterSkywalker
i think its obvious that Qui Gon and Count Doke to be Master and Aprentice. tHis will make Anakin see how powerfull The Darkside really is and it makes him think he should get a taste of The Darkside its self. well any more commets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.