60's Brits series : The Avengers, the Prisoner,...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G.P
I'm a big fan of tv series : two of my favourites are the Avengers and the prisoner. I loved their inventiveness and atmosphere. Who else remember these series ? like them ? or if you want to talk about others British tv series aired in the 60's,...

wicker_man
Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) im not one hundred percent sure if it was aired in the 60's but i really enjoyed this show.

Ushgarak
The Prisoner was class... difficult to get more than 1 in 10 to understand it though.

G.P
Indeed...Many questions remained unanswered, and that's also what makes it so interesting, for everything is not clear IMO...

silver_tears
I saw the movie avengers and hated it messed is the show anything like it?

wicker_man
The series is nothing like the movie, the series is far superior.

G.P
Indeed: it's far far superior... The movie has tried to revived the 60's (costumes, style,...) but it was overdone. The series was based sometimes on sci-fi plots, but always remained "light", that is to say the way to narrate was always lively, humourous. The atmosphere was always bright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.