was it really that bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
in my computer applications class, we had to make these cartoon things on powerpoint and my friend made one where sonic the hedgehog and laura bush fall in love, and george bush has to fight sonic and stuff...a little immature but i was clever...and my teacher made him stop making it.....was it really that bad?

PS-if ANYONE starts an argument about george bush and my thread closes, i will do something, i cant think of it right now but it will be BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Matrix_man
GEORGE BUSH SUCKS

Matrix_man
laughing out loud sorry i didnt mean that in a way for this to get closed, but yeh i think making sonic beat up GB is a little extreme for a class presentation. funny tho...stick out tongue

dave123
sonic would kick anyones ass

jacksparrow22
but he didnt beat him up, there was a picture of them, and one of those callout things comes up and says "boom!" then its over....

LarryTheArch
hilarious

Fire
can I get a copy of that?

MC Mike
laughing out loud me too...

Kai_Haider
I want a copy smile that would be funny as hell rolling on floor laughing

stinkfist462
i agree bush sux.!!!

MC Mike
Here is a typical off-topic thread back in the good old days... for some reason it's just BETTER. I knew all but one person who posted in this thread too.

Isuzu
Hi all!
You know, recently I have googled the proggy, presentavid, that allows to create and add callouts, import any video formats, capture video from dekstop and publish all these in SWF. I have used once, and I liked.Becouse, I found it very easy to use.

Myth
Originally posted by Matrix_man
laughing out loud sorry i didnt mean that in a way for this to get closed, but yeh i think making sonic beat up GB is a little extreme for a class presentation. funny tho...stick out tongue

Thats nothing. I have handed out my toe nails to a class during a presentation. I later presented mud and claimed it was human feces. I got 100% for that presentation btw and it was a report on quotation marks.

Therefore, i say no, it wasn't going to far.

Roulette
Originally posted by MC Mike
Here is a typical off-topic thread back in the good old days... for some reason it's just BETTER. I knew all but one person who posted in this thread too.

*sighs*...I miss those dayssad

Mišt
You're an 03er....how come I havent seen you before...?What the f**k?

Roulette
haha..cuz I first joined as Veralidaine^^..then changed to RagingSilent..and now I'm Roulette^^

Mišt
Oh...I remember RagingSilent....but not your other one....I dont think I saw you in 03...

Bardock42
Originally posted by MC Mike

Better indeed....although chances are if you stick aroun in the OTF you will know the posters there too....I mean they are more immature but not that many after all.

Roulette

Mišt
Originally posted by Bardock42
Better indeed....although chances are if you stick aroun in the OTF you will know the posters there too....I mean they are more immature but not that many after all.

*cough* Old thread..

Originally posted by Roulette
heh^^...makes sense though, cuz back then I only really spoke to my close friends....I think I remember you when you were Sir Mist aaaaaaaaages ago^-^

Yeah...that name was gay. I dont know why I picked it srug

Bardock42

Roulette

Mišt
Just making sure you were awake whistle

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure is..........I miss the 03 people...

Bardock42
heh^^...makes sense though, cuz back then I only really spoke to my close friends....I think I remember you when you were Sir Mist aaaaaaaaages ago^-^
That wasn't that long...still 2005 I believe.

Nevermind I was thinking ~Sir Mist~

I lose w00t

Mišt
They were both from last yearw00t

Bardock42

Mišt
Nopew00t

Bardock42
Shite w00t

Roulette
eek! well..I was confused it seems....hmm..*rubs chin and waddles into the darkness*

Mišt
Originally posted by Bardock42
Shite w00t

Can I put my arms down now?w00t

eek! well..I was confused it seems....hmm..*rubs chin and waddles into the darkness*

And dont let me catch you in the light again mad

Roulette

Bardock42

a1hsauce
I loved my computer class...cute nerds in there shifty

Roulette
haha^^...well thas lubly^^

a1hsauce
wink stick out tongue

Roulette
laughing out loud your new sig is bootiful

a1hsauce
laughing out loud your new sig is bootiful
so are you... embarrasment I mean your sig shifty

Roulette
laughing out loud..embarrasment.....hah..well thankoo then^-^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.