Ten hours straight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
In M1, Tank comments to Morpheus... "Ten hours straight... he's a machine..."
That could be a foreshadowing of what is to come... that he just may be "part machine" since he's the One!

(I'm watching M1 right now, that's why there are new threads about it... stick out tongue)

MC Mike
Aren't you watching it TEN HOURS STRAIGHT at the cinema? shifty

ch0g0nda
Erm. He isn't part machine (well other than the obvious plugs).

Could they be foreshadowing that he's got machine like abilities?

JKozzy
Eh, that's what I meant, but machine abilities usually means that you're something machinish...

ch0g0nda
We all know Keanu acts like a poorly assembled machine. But I doubut that's what Tank was talking about stick out tongue

JKozzy
Indeed. stick out tongue

Captain REX
I think it's just a saying, representing that he's taking the downloading better than the others.

JKozzy
Because he's The One... but it can have many meanings yes

Captain REX
I don't feel like getting a dictionary and looking up "The One"...

ch0g0nda
You know it could be that it's a fairly common saying. I've heard it used many times when someone does something that's seemingly very straining.

But with the W. brothers you never know. Who can tell, it may be some obscure bible reference.

JKozzy
Most likely is smile

The Omega

JKozzy
I was just making a joke, trying to rev some talk here... I know it's just a saying, but it's also kinda ironic! stick out tongue

MC Mike
Yeah... this area's kina died down a bit... not much more interesting stuff... sad oh well...

mailedbypostman
Noone comes here anymore. everyones sleep .

JKozzy
sad

mook
ive also found that bit kinda funny - i think its just ironic

sum1butno1
The first time I saw that movie, I thought it was really weird that they would still be using that figure of speech, them being in a war against machines and all.

mook
yeah i see what you mean.

although it makes sense that they would use that figure of speech since 'machines' in various forms are a key part of their lives - Zion's systems, the ships, jacking in and of course the evil machines

((The_Anomaly))
thats the stupidest thing that i have heard today......

lets close this once and for all, im going to spell it out very simply....

NEO......IS.....NOT.....A.....MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!! miffed mad

JKozzy
Sorry, it was posted four days ago, and we're not debating over whether he's a machine or not. We're just discussing Tank's terminology. Calm yourself, Anomaly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.