SlayerChick's sig/avatar requests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
Here is where i am officially going to post any sigs, avatar and general stuff that people aske for me to make for them. I'm also taking requests here so if you would like something, let me know! big grin

SlayerChick1188
Vampiree, here are some avatars for Mr. DeMartino!

SlayerChick1188
and 2

SlayerChick1188
and my personal favorite big grin

SlayerChick1188
Chamber

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

VallejoKid707
ooh slayerchick u deserve u own sig thread! can u make me a haunted mansion sig and avatar? thanks!

SlayerChick1188
Sure valle big grin, just gimme a couple of hours, i need to get some homework done...

Vampiree
OMG SLAYER!!!!!! thankyou thank you thaank you!!!!! WHYYYY!!!! WHY CAN'T I HAVE THEM ALL!!!! big grin

Vampiree
i have chosen big grin

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud no prob vampiree...

Vampiree
i can't have it!!!! kmc says it's too big!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!! i want mr de martino no. 3!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
no problem. thanks slayer!

SlayerChick1188
There ya go, vampiree! big grin I'm sorry, I keep forgetting the size limit!

Vampiree
uhh... you forgot to attach it...

Godshinto
This Thread should be moved to eith the Off-Topic thread or the new Art Forum.

SlayerChick1188
oh ok Godshinto, i wasn't sure where it should be...

Vampiree
you forgot to attach it!

SlayerChick1188
yeah sorry

Vampiree
thanks again big grin

SlayerChick1188
no prob, so do you still wanna see some Lestat ones??

SlayerChick1188
well i'm posting them anyway big grin

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188
and last one big grin

Vampiree
sorry slayer i was out for a while... big grin

OMG!!!!! I ALMOST CHOKED WHEN I SAW THEM!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! FORGET ABOUT DE MARTINO!!!! LESTAT IS MY MAN!!!!!

Vampiree
i don't understand... i can't change my avatar... why? oh crap.. i'l try tomorrow... big grin NO ONE TOUCHES THESE AVATARS OR I'LL PERSONALLY COME TO YOU AND KILL YOU!!!! UNDERSTOOD?????

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud I'll gaurd them with my life!!! ninja

VallejoKid707
hows my sig going slayer?

SlayerChick1188
still getting some stuff together for it, valle. Be patient my friend, art takes time big grin

Vampiree
big grin i've changed big grin right now i'm the happiest person alive! big grin we'll guard them together slayer big grin

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud okay...well right now I'm trying to juggle homework and valle's sig and avatar, so Valle, it might take a little while...

VallejoKid707
thats ok take ur time!

SlayerChick1188
thanks valle, just think, the longer it takes, the nicer itll be, okay? big grin

VallejoKid707
yup so take your time!

Raz
Please take all requests in the official thread here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18944&goto=lastpost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.