Runtime Error....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Raz, I'm getting runtime errors when I go to KMC pages.... will this be temporary in the changing of the top toolbar..? confused

Fire
tried changing to the black style?

just to see wether or not the problem is still there

JKozzy
But how do I change styles? I sound like such a newb... but I never knew you could do that.. could you point me in the right direction, plz?smile

JKozzy
Ooh, dave told me...
No, no more problems as of now... let's hope it stays that way!
Ooh, jet black lookin' sexy... JKozzy pimpin' it up with the new styllllle! stick out tongue

Fire
hehe go kozzy

JKozzy
Yes... but what if Raz is making the changes to all styles?? sad

Fire
well the black one usualy gets left out, we had to nag to get the snowflacks

JKozzy
Haha, sounds good. I like the black the way it is... and I changed my avatar and sig to get into the spirit stick out tongue
I'm not sure if it's my computer or just this page.. but lately I've been getting a lot of runtime errors on IE... why does it do that, would you (or anyone else) know?

Fire
because it's microcrap

Raz
Sorry about that, I'm testing it live on the site. Once finished you should have no problems.

JKozzy
Ok, thanks Raz!! big grin
BTW, it looks awesome, keep up the great work yes

JKozzy
So true... laughing

Raz
I'm all done. The new style is visible here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/?styleid=6

JKozzy
Cool! Looks grand.. and I don't think I have anymore runtime errors big grin

burlyman
big grin its great... i love the toolbar underneath aswell bunny
(has that been there a while? cause i was on blues)

burlyman
laughing out loud this is great http://www.killermovies.com/forums/online.php? shifty

Raz
I don't get it. Did you not know that existed before?

burlyman
no no
silly me

JKozzy
You're a bit more than just silly! stick out tongue

burlyman
embarrasment .. i do remeber now, seeing it once somewhere...

JKozzy
Liar.

badkittykitty
I've never seen that before...wow

JKozzy
laughing I've known since the day I joined! stick out tongue

Raz
Now you probably know why people surf invisible....

Maybe I should just disable the feature. Can't really see why people need to know what another member is doing...

Fire
hmm Personaly I like it, it helps me to tell wether I should stay on a bit more, cause someone is posting a reply in a thread I was waiting for

or to see wether or not that person is doing something else

it's also useful to see wether or not someone is idle or not, can be annoying when you send a PM to someone who is online and he or she takes a few hours to PM ya back, but if you can see that he was last active about an hour ago, you see that he's idle

JKozzy
yes
It helps me keep track of when to and when not to reply, if someones already replying
Plus it's fun to see people replying to a thread you made stick out tongue

Fire
idd Kozzy big grin

yerssot
I like that option actually

as pointed out, shows if someone is idle or not

LanceWindu
I love the members online.

I check it daily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.