It's not fair...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
A whole lot of my friends get to skip school on Wednesday to see ROTK but my parents are being jerks and telling me that I can't miss a day of school for a movie...
THE NERVE!!! madmadmad

lotrlover7000
yur not alone

mors823
I have an idea. Eat some raw food on Tuesday afternoon, and your parents won;t let you go to school. While they're at work, your illness should wear off and you have the perfect excuss to see the movie. The hard part is timing it, but you should luck out.

Orli's girlx
hey that does suk i cant go on wed caus its my crimbo celidh an we have 2 bat scool if we want 2 go at nite soim cin it on fri takin the day off , wel its the lat dy of term an no one goes ne way!!

sauron
very hard to understand that last post, but i think i got the just of it, i cant see it till the 20th its my b-day we are going then

ash007
best to listern to your parents they actually do know best watch it after school or over the weekend

manny321
whats wrong with friday

Lady Ellie
nothing! Even better! It is less crowded

JKozzy
A group of 14 people or so is already skipping on Wednesday, and I'm the only one left out... sad

Ikobe
Well, school finishes early on Friday for some reason, and there's a choice of outings... me and the FRIENDS OF DOOM chose to go see RotK. Nyaaa. I've been watching FotR all morning for some unknown reason. I'd watch TTT too, but I don't have it on DVD or anything 'cause I suck. I remember I had this huge 'LOTR' phase around FotR and some time near TTT. Heh. Oh, it's going to be so fun... one of my friends is seriously, seriously scared of spiders. Nyahaha.

Shelob make him shit his pants yo. ;D

Ariadne
I would go see it after school Wed, but I have exams all day Thurs and Fri so I'm supposed to stay home and study. They're going to be the longest 2 days ever.

aniron
that is just sooooo shady, it's not like u do anything on the last week of skool, we just get free lessons!
I'm going to see it in 8days, my tickets ar booked -sorry didn't mean to rub it in- lotr is the best, surly ur friends would go and see it again with u, I'm going more than 1nce thats for sure

fini
heyyyyyyyyy you still have SCHOOL????????????............damn when does it close for vacation there????????

enya
hey im alrite my year iz on study leave and i dony have an exam so i dont have to go in skool on friday

i am meant to be studying but who cares LOTRs is more important than my education

everyone dat has skool on wednesday- i feel ur pain

Kitoky
My brother bought 8 ticket to a midnight showing Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. It was for him and his co-workers to go see, I WANT TO GO TOO! I can go to school the next morning, I don't care, I need to see it! I've been bouncing up and down everysingle day when I think about RoTK!!

I feel your definate pain

Ariadne
I get out of school the 19th, but there's been a lot of snow here and we've missed a lot of days. If we have a snow day Wed, Thurs, or Fri my friends and I are definitely going to see it though.

Orli's girlx
thats kool!! yeah i finish on fri, well thats my last day but im goin 2 c rotk instead !!!! im really excited especially after c in all the stars outside the prem on thurs! i was going 2 try an jump the barrier an run in but the security guys looked scary!!!

enya
u evil cow i really wanted to go to the premiere but had a damn media exam which i fink i failed and a stupid english oral dat actually went well.

AND i entered a competition over 50 times to win tickets and i had to make 50 different e- mail addresses AND I STILL DIDNT WIN

enya
ps i am only jokin about the evil cow thing angel big grin

VengeanceGOD
Ahh the life of a college student. I'll already be out of school on Wednesday.

enya
i cant wait for college

only one year to go and then i can take whatever time i want of to do lotr things if there are any by then coz at college they dont care as much if u miss time of school well at least not at the one im goin to

Kitoky
VengaenceGod, I grr at you, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

fini
ok dont kill me but my exams finished since last week.............BUT I STILL have to wait till christmas to see rotk

Leon s.kenedy
?!

JKozzy
smile At least I can see it Friday!

nephalim27
I can't go to a midnight showing because if I do i'll have to work half asleep the next day (I wouldn't get HOME till like 4am!) It's not worth it no matter how much I love it.

JKozzy
Saw itbig grin (obviously)
It was worth the wait, after all! The ppl that saw it Wednesday also came on Friday. Good times, all!

Aurora
I bought Tix for Trilogy Tuesday and my sis is still in school. My parents were really cool about it and said she could go. Then it got closer to the time of the show we realized it was exams week and she had to work extra hard rescheduling and reworking her exams and pretest but she did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.