Led Zeppelin!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zaphoid
HEY...REALLY BIG LZ FAN HERE!!!!! rock

MissesDepp?!
Dude Led Zeppelin is the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite songs: Bron y'aur stomp, The ocean, Imigrant song, stair way to heaven, battle of evermore, house of the holy, black dog pretty much anything! Robert Plant is a sexy mofo!!!

MissesDepp?!
wait i need a better picture

zaphoid
mmmm hmmm....... wink

lil bitchiness
LED ZEPPELIN ROCKS MAN!!! They are truly the greatest....stairway to heaven..is just...beyond amazing yes

total metalhead
finally somebody made a Led Zeppelin thread rock .

i hope this beats the shit out of the Iron Maiden thread.

in flames
Zeppelin ROCKS!!!! but iron maiden are better rock

total metalhead
no no no

i HATE maiden. Led Zeppelin are just so much better in my opinion.

zaphoid
YES...ZEPPELIN ROKZ!!!!!! THEY ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN MAIDEN!!!!

total metalhead
rock

ZEPPELIN FOREVER!!!!!!!! MAIDEN NEVER!!!!!!!

i should be a cheerleader.

zaphoid
laughing out loud lol

zaphoid
i found a really funny video for the immigrant song:

Http://www.retrogrouch.net/MT/archives/contentimages/gos/VikKitns.htm

zaphoid
--viking kittens

total metalhead
laughing out loud weird!!!

in flames
everyone has his own opinion..i like both anyways!!!! ROCK

batmanrules
Zepplin rules! im happy to see that there are lots of ppl who really appreciate theyre work.

finti
Zeppelin is awesome, love Zeppelin II and House Of the Holy

metal face
ya zeppelin is so dope

stairway to heaven on "how the west was won" the live disc is.....

increadible

for real

i love no quater

you cant f*ck with pages solos

you cant

fight me

MissesDepp?!
I just got into zeppelin this summer, my bro kind of introduced me to the old rock and i can't remember a better time than shopping on queen st. listening to Misty Mountian Hop. I was mad @ this guy because he wouldn't shut up about how much we had in common and i said "you don't even like the same music, do you even know Led Zeppelin" and he's like "What? Led zeppelin is the coolest guy ever, he's so creative i love him" i hate it when ppl do that, they also use stairway to heaven as an excuse when they have no idea of any of their songs they just pretend like they know what they're talking about...anyway Robert plant is sucha sexy mofo, finally a talented hottie. eek!

cermiestar
Led Zepplinlove!

MissesDepp?!
cermiestar you don't seem like the kind of person who would listen to them...what's your favorite song?

in flames
cermiestar recommended me some of thier best songs big grin

metal face
achilles last stand is my favorite song.....

stairway is better live

zeppelin is more than one guy?

hahahahaha

jimmy page is.......

that's all i have to say

Corlindel
Dazzed and confused for so many young LZ fans here stick out tongue wink

amity75
Behave yourself sonny.

Aesma
The quick rhythms of Immigrant Song and the entrancing progression of Kashmir... mmm.... just nummy.

The One Himself
My fav one is Kashmir

MsFit
BABE I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU, KASHMIR and THE CRUNGE are my absolute favourites but at the end of the day anything by LZ rocks. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.