The Breakfast Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MissesDepp?!
The breakfast club is defenatley one of my favorite movies of all time, Judd Nelson's character, John Bender is very sexy. I like the way that movie shows what high school is really like. Who can't like a John Hughes movie?

MissesDepp?!
sorry that picture sucked ass, it was supposed to show the credits, try this one...it's of Bender crawling through the celing vents while saying the joke in my signature.

zaphoid
The breakfast club is one of my fav movies!!!! histerical!! ...and yes, judd nelson is very sexy

MissesDepp?!
hahaha my god nobody knows this movie...YOUR ALL STUCK UP ASSHOLES BRAIN WASHED BY THE MEDIA...WATCH SOME GOOD STUFF FOR ONCE!!!

A.D. Skinner
whoa...easy there Tex ! The Breakfast club is one of my favorite films...

Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends. You don't look at any of my friends. And you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my friends. So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, your father's BMW, and your poor, rich drunk mother in the Caribbean. - John Bender

MissesDepp?!
great now we're onto 2/1000 on this thing...

Fire
insanely good movies

Pirate_Girly
Judd Nelson was freaking hot in that movie!!!!!!!!

MissesDepp?!
I agree judd nelson was horribly sexy, illegaly sexy, completley sexy...and just plain sexy.

MissesDepp?!
NoOoOoO!!! damn molly ringwald! damn her to hell! besides as we all know she doesn't even end up with him at the end she just teases him with this kiss:

KidRock
yea like some johnny depp movies ! hahaha /end sarcasm

MissesDepp?!
exactly like some johnny depp movies. Maybe you could go and convince your idol there to date someone with a normal sized chest and to cover up his chest and appologize for ever filming Joe dirt because that was shit.

Pirate_Girly
Im confused...lol...what...I am so confused lol David Spade played as Joe Dirt

KidRock
..you DO know joe dirt was david spade right???

*comes over loud speaker* Johhny Depp Movies Ruin The Memory

Killer
love it.

A.D. Skinner
Okay...just curious here, but how does a thread of The Breakfast Club manage to curve itself into yet another " ooh Johnny Depp is so hot" thread ?

leaf_eater
amen A.D! johnny's a great actor, bless him, but every thread i've been on today somehow became a gather of drooling, sugar-high, fan online. which was slightly disappointing here because i really like The Breackfast Club damnit!
...heh heh, bender has cool nose....

MissesDepp?!
yeah he flares his nostrils quite a bit. This is a thread for The breakfast club, i am merley sticking up for what i like. And you DO know that Kid rock was in the movie entitled JOE DIRT.

MissesDepp?!
if anything you should be watching some johnny depp movies they might help remove that wall of density placed within your brain

A.D. Skinner
So what...did we manage to get off the subject of Johhny Depp for like 2 whole additions to the thread.

Yeah, Johnny Depp is a good actor, but this is a Breakfast Club thread !

"If I have to come back here one more time, I'm cracking skulls !"

Kes
Yes lets get back to the bloody movie and not mention JD here again!

MissesDepp?!
Agreed. Anyway, i still think Claire should have put aside her bitchy preppy attitude and gone out with Bender. Bender was sooooo funny
"What would you do if your house or your family...what would you do if your *dope* was on fire?'
"impossible sir...it's in Johnson's underwear." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, funny, funny line.

shortieSarah07
Does anyone like the movie The Breakfast Club?

Fire
great movie

shortieSarah07
i love it, its one of my favorite movies

roundisfunny
I like pie.

finti
one of my favs

Krosus
I always wished i was born 5 years earlier cause i missed out on most of the brat pack stuff first time round had to wait for BBC to show em at 11pm or so hehe. Breakfast club is one of my favorites, hell even my hip cool fiance really enjoyed it even if she did laugh at the clothes wink

BCRocks
The Breakfast Club is probably my most favorite movie of all time! The quotes are great and hilarious and the characters act just like real highschool kids. HOORAY BREAKFAST CLUB! raver

Sarah15
haha that is so cool, !

SlipknoT
I eat peices of shit like you for breakfast!

You eat peices of shit for breakfast? laughing out loud

Batman_Beyond
Love the Breakfat club one of my Favs

Jackie Malfoy
I saw this movie last night it was on.It was so good!
Anyone else seened it before?I think it came out 1984!It looks eightys!
See you around!JM Happy Dance

botankus
Yes, everyone older than you has seen it.

Did you see it in true form or on something like TBS?

Jackie Malfoy
It was on last night on the WE Channel but I am going to rent it to see the parts that they skiped out.It really is a good movie through.I feel like the chactor Bendor is alot like my boyfrieind.
and the crazy girl Alley is alot like my twin sister.Anyone in that movie remains you of yourself?JM

botankus
That's funny, I can relate most to Judd Nelson (Bender), too. Haven't seen it in a while but I usually check it out about once every five or so years.

Jackie Malfoy
So you are a troublemaker like him?and a rebel?My boyfriend is like that too which is one reason I love him so much.Great movie.JM

thegreatrudini
its a great film aint seen it for ages tho cant rem which one is like me but i was a rebal at school

botankus
Haha, don't get any ideas, I'm not auditioning to be your boyfriend.

stick out tongue

WindDancer
Gawd I hate this movie. Worst portrait of teens that have no clues about themselves or about life. After being force to watch this film for more than 12 times I can truly say that if I die and go to hell (which most likely will happen) this is going to be my punishment...... Watching this movie over and over again for eternity.

Red Superfly
OH be quiet, it's a stupid fun movie.

I saw this on Sky Movies one time, and ended up really enjoying it.

I love the ending theme - Don't You, Forget About Me......ah so 80's

Darth_Big_Boy
One of the 80's best!

Rent the DVD or buy it for that matter, because it was censored and butchered on WE or any other reg TV channel for that matter.

Darth_Big_Boy
OOPs...double post. confused

KillTheLight
The Breakfast club is a great movie.

wuTa
what if your friends....family......what if your dope was on fire?

impossible sir....its in johnsons underwear

SlipknoT
I love this movie. It's probably in my top 10.

SlipknoT
Bendor. I have detention until March, and I got suspended a few weeks ago.

Ananbelle
HEY HEY HEY I love the Breakfast Club
who is your favourite person? I'm a fan of Judd Nelson, but Emilio Estevanz and the others are smashing actors/actresses.
My mate in Oklahoma told me about this movie and let me borrow it, and I've been obsessed with it ever since I saw it!
It can get pants-y sometimes, but it reminds me of high school.
In the 80's, that is.

draconigena
Me. It's my favorite movie.

Favorite person? Uh, I'm going to have to go with Judd too. Although Ally Sheedy is a close second.

Ananbelle
Yeah, she's fun in the movie.
Bender can do better than Claire!! She's such a stuck up snobing bratt in the film. Even in the end.

**Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy!**

**I don't have it, screws fall out all the time--the world's an imperfect place**

I realize that all the most devenere quotes come from Bender, he's such a cheese, i love it. When it first came out, my mum didn't like him. It bugged me that she didn't! He was the best one.

Brian kept on getting "bunged up" whenever he looked at Claire. I dont remember any guys doing it that much in my high school!

Ananbelle
I LOVE THAT FILM!!
I just got the soundtrack from my mate in Greenwich!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!

noelluvspotter
"stupid, worthless no good sun of a bit*h" that is a great line but i do have to say my favorite part is when they all are smoking dope and there all dancing crazy that is a great part that movie is a great movie. it is most definitely one of the best movies i have ever scene. oh and John Bender is really HOT!!!!!!!!

Solo
Such an overrated film, although, nonetheless, it is classic.

Nevermind
Breakfast Club totally pWn5. I love this film. The characters are fantastic, the storyline superb, the acting was great. A definite film of the 80's for sure. John Hughes kicks total ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.