The Osbournes Family Xmas Special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
I saw it 2 times and i love it. Kelly's Performance was beautiful. And i liked Ozzy and Jessica's winter wonderland song too.
Anyone who has seen this, what are your comments?

Captain REX
Didn't Ozzy break his ribs and collarbone?

Veralidaine
i didnt c it......messed but i still luv de show! big grin

Pirate_Girly
Yes the show was wonderful
Yes Ozzy Broke 8 ribs, a collarbone, and vertebre, and i havent heard anything as to if he is off the respirator yet. But he is stable and recovering from what i have heard. =)
GO OZZY!

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud its ****ing hilarious

Tex
OMG! That was the worst Christmas special in history! sick

It was painfully boring, and scripted unfunniness!

Ugh! The Osbournes should all run into trees and die!
They're so 2 seasons ago! roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
I never liked the Osbournes...especially not that Kelly...ugh...spoiled little brat!! miffed

Gotwa
The first few episodes were cool.. then it got annoying..

Tex
Dont even get started on Ms. Piggy aka Kelly Osbourne!
Untalented spoiled brat! mad

lil bitchiness
I never liked it though..thats the thing...confused

Kelly just annoys me with the screaming and the wining(sp) and ugh! I mean, give it a rest...

I like Ozzy thought, smile
And i hate how those children are allowed to do whatever they like...dicraseful.

Captain REX
I've never seen the thing, and I don't really plan to.

Pirate_Girly
Your all just jealous, get over it. People like this show, and we dont care who doesnt.
You cant tell me ONE thing that kelly has yelled about, hasnt had a reason FOR her yelling about that.
All the ppl saying crap about it just want attention.

lil bitchiness
WHAT?! Are you for real! I want attention for saying that Kelly is a spoiled little brat! You have to be joking! She is spoiled..shes spoiled rotten...smack arround that big mouth of hers is what she needs!

Pirate_Girly
she is really nice

Tex
That hippopotamus Kelly Osbourne should "SHUT UP blah blah blah blah blah blah"! stick out tongue

in flames
im not a big fan of the show And i hate kelly..i just watch it cuz ozzy is on and thats about it..cuz ozzy simply rules

Pirate_Girly
Did u see Rob Zombies new haircut?? i justlooked at ur icon and i remembered that. He looks so diff, i was like..WOE! thats rob zombie.lol

in flames
lol what dose that have to do with the subject smile ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.