Runescape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua
i was just wandering cause all my friends r quiting. sad

We've been getting a lot of runescape threads of late, so I've decided to make this a sticky.

Anyone that wishes to share hacks should please remove themselves from the boards, or not mention hacking at all.

Certain members may wish to give away their items when they retire. If you wish to do so, please donate all items to

Name: Kmcexchange
Password: KMC321

This is a level 3 account I personally made. Please do not ask people for their passwords to their account - instead, use the above details for transactions.

Please do NOT make any more RS threads... they will be merged.... or more likely deleted.

Anywho, I hope this helps.

Enjoy KMC. Enjoy Runescape. big grin

burlyman
....moved...

lil bitchiness
Very good burly....even though Ush did it!!

How impressive!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

shadowxdrago

el_barto
its like diablo kinda i cant beat the training lvl big grin

shadowxdrago
Thats what EVERY ONE says. But i have neverplayed diablo... even people on rune scape talk about diablo. lol

shadowxdrago
any one else play it ?

DracotheDragon
Yea, runescape is cool, but I never did get into it. I plated it for about 2 months, and then I stopped because I found a better site (here).

shadowxdrago
Ya but all ya do is talk here that game you actually play. I think its cool. i am really rich in it so i usually give stuff away. i have a ERV(estimated retail value) of.......900,000 dollars

shadowxdrago
hehe

DracotheDragon
That's pretty cool, but I don't really care for that game much anymore now that:

1. I've played Diablo 2.
2. I found this site.

Don't get me wrong, that's a cool site, but I like this one better. evil face

shadowxdrago
hmmmmmmm okidoki

shadowxdrago
wierdo jkk

shadowxdrago
i play !!!!!!!!!!!! i am a master at it !!!!

theflyingmonkey
i play i have 2 account jotty3496 and magepkknight add me as a friend

theflyingmonkey
i have two guys on that account and my name is jotty3496 and magepkknight add me

Aqua
im princeskaren

Crash Overload
Okay, So YES i am alvl 11 player, but I lost everything in the wild lvl 27.... Somone, PLEASE help me PLEASE!? I have NOTHING eccept my axe and sheild...

Rune Scape

Add me, I am Crash_314lot

TrAnCeDuO
you play rune gay?! i pity you....i quit after i got killed by a bear...and lost my stuff...so do yourself a favor and play something actually good...btw i think stuff like this is considered spam...

Crash Overload

Fallin Angel
i play runescape sometimes , mostly when my friend online wants me to come one but i barely do , i just a little bored of it when i got to lvl 25 and i had mithril and black armor

TrAnCeDuO
uhh first of all i wasnt calling you gay i was calling the game gay...second this IS kinda considered spam...and three umm no i dont get off of that...you on other hand apparently do...so why dont you get off the forums to stop spreading info about your hobbies and do it alone cuz we dont wanna hear about it...and four i was just informing you of the rules and giving you my opinion...no need to get all defensive and insecure...crybaby...

JKozzy
It's not spam. This is a computers/video games discussion, and it fits under both categories. Is a thread about Final Fantasy going to be considered spam because we're talking about a video game and promoting it by doing so? If this were the GDF or OTF, yes it would be spam, but this definetly isn't spam. It's the right forum to talk about computers and video games.

angelfire01
EDIT

p0p01617
EDIT

Crash Overload
You Don't Actually Beleive People Will FAll For That Riiiight?

§pearhead
Kind of a weird coincidence they're asking for the same exact thing confused

PunisherFan33
i play runescape. im wondering who else plays it.

PunisherFan33
if you havent this is the addressrock

http://www.runescape.com/

raginrhino_316
I play runescape and i think it kicks a**

PunisherFan33
see i agree with raginrhino_316
it does kick a**

raginrhino_316
i play runescape alot and if anyone wants to challenge me my screen name is wolf_owens_1 devil

raginrhino_316
just think before you try and fight me cause i am a lvl54 with full rune and i just bought a santa hat and still have 400k leftover but i am not a member.....yet

PunisherFan33
im a level 40 so i cant fight you. i cant get in it any way.

Gomunk
Rune Scape is just a game. I been playing this game for like 3 years or so. No need to fight smile

Well anyway, if any1 here plays Counter-Strike add my name to ur friends list

NAME :counter-stike :[email protected]

chrissyg
RUNESCAPE do you think its kool.tell me your opinion of the game if you play or not!!

chrissyg
RUNESCPAE is a awesome online mid-evil game.

TrAnCeDuO
but this thread has been made already!

chrissyg
I play runescape and im level 71 my users name is jared_h3.

rune man
answer this who willl give me money for this game rune scape he he i suck mah name is lilmunksta

rune man

zizz
how do u play rune scape?

angelicdarkness
i play runescape, but i dont think it kicks ass

it has really cheesy graphics compared to ragnarok online hahahah

anyway, if you want to make friends with me, add Gotenks3344 to your

runescape buddy list

The Ones
my name is doom442. i am on dragon slayer quest. i need someone to help me with it. i.e. give me 27 lobs for free please. i know how to make 2 million by christmas. if you want to find out pm me on runescape. it only works if your a member though

JKozzy
I don't play Runescape, because I have better things to do with my life eek!

angelicdarkness
good answer kozzy

and ff7 rox!!!

pure potx
Lol first off i could won you all ( level 75 w/ 72 str ) i have well over 1 mill and i have played for like 8 months but now i'm done caus nothing left to do. Ill help anyone out with armor er anything. oh and know whats funny, JKozzy you say you have better things to do in life...i guess that includes wasteing away at the compueter racking up 8000 posts on this forum.....? laughing out loud whatever man laughing

Quendiñoldo
I play...once and awhile.
I'm tribs.

JKozzy
Ah, your first post and you come here to make fun of people? We won't be seeing you around much longer roll eyes (sarcastic)

And oh no, I have 8000 posts, lots of members have much more than that. And most of them were used for constructive debate and sharing of knowledge, while Runescape is a petty online flash game. Furthermore, I suggest you get an education and learn to spell. Zero grammar skills and member bashing with your first post will get you no respect on the boards.

Tex
And on that note, back to runescape...

pure potx

raginrhino_316
I have more accounts.
1)wolf_owens_1
2)raginrhino_316
3)crosscrow
4)xx_north_xx

so there ppl....

PippinTook
I've never played, but my brother and step-brothers do. I've watched them play (they'd attack me if I asked to play laughing out loud ) and it seems pretty cool. I think I've seen you on there before, angelicdarkness. stick out tongue Now excuse me while I go play Runescape since my brother is no where in sight. shifty

Mandos
Runescape is so cliche:
Hence why I love it! laughing
-The Valar hath spoken.

Maverick2364
Used to play runescape, lvl 61, rune full, the whole bit. I did it all in like a month too which is what's really scary. My name on that is Maverick2364 like this, look at my statsbig grin

angelicdarkness
pippintook, what lvl was I when you saw me, do you remember?

angelicdarkness
pure potx, i kinda need some some armor and stuff

angelicdarkness
all i have is mith chain cause i died in wildy, i would love either a addy chain, addy plate, or rune pl8

Maverick2364
Maybe I'll give you my rune full, I don't really play it anymore anyway.

<<Solo>>
Dude, no, if you want to give someone full rune, I'm someone who'll actually use it.

The Ones
maverick, can i have all your money and rune helm and kite please, i really need it and plus im skint

angelicdarkness
no, id use the full rune, im like lvl 57 and i have shitty armor, thanx a lot for the offer maverick. Its up to you whether you give ity to me or not

angelicdarkness
i play counter strike its pretty fun

Maverick2364
Lol I've got full rune in classic and in my normal version, what do you guys play on?

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
im not big on runescape, my name is 'OprahTheBest' on there for anyone who cares. I have a friend who plays it NON STOP and he'd die if he saw this thread.

<<Solo>>
Classic, yes.

Maverick2364
I'll give you classic, what's your name?

<<Solo>>
blindability

Sun Ce
hmm i used to play runescape but i never do anymore no expression

foote19
RS kicks ass im very poor and new to forum. n e 1 have spare items or need armor

foote19
Happy Dance so whats up n e 1 need help with rs

foote19
o ya pure potx i need help with armor im not vey rich i was hacked and they took 330 iron ore wich i was goin to smith to gain a lot of lvls to b\e able to smith mith

time4mining
time4mining
godsmack001

These are my names if u are quiting runescape and dont want ur stuff or your just a nice person ill take anything....I just started runescape again about 3 weeks ago and i am lvl 53. In use to play during beta testing and further on but i got hacked like 5 times so i quit. then i played again and i got tired of the shitty game...then i played again and am still playing because i like the new graphics and random effects. well dont be afraid to add me to friends list.

Maverick2364
For non-classic members I can make almost full steel, maybe i'll go on today and up my stats to make mith or something.

If you guys want I can cut your gems and make them into valuable gold necklaces for free. I can use the xp.

pure potx
uhh yeah , guys add me "maximus pk3r" or "pure pot" ill give ya whatever u want , i'm filthy rich. because of this thread i logged in the other day , and sold 2k mith bars and 500 addy bars , so i have like 4 more mill

raginrhino_316
i jut got another account it is lvl 74 and high everything so if anyone wants to fight my name is joseph90 devil smokin' evil face

raginrhino_316
angelicdarkness i can give you good armor.....i have like.....15 million gold,full dragon,rune gold,all colors of party hats,5 santa hats,12 dragon masks,and more rare items like pumpkins,christmas crackers,a scythe,and god armor

soul stealer
hey I'm a lvl 66 and i need stuff badly
oh yea and hi I'm new here
sad

soul stealer
so can an one give rune aror or addy plz!

raginrhino_316
on the topic of video games.......who else here thinks Fable is a great game....(with the exception of TrAnCe DuO)

TrAnCeDuO
funny...i dont ever recall saying that i hated fable in this thread.

Toxictuna101
Hi every1
ive just joined this form and im really enjoy it
im stuck with armor and money on runescape 2 and it would b really nice if sum1 could help me my name is tt_101
thanx
kris

The Ones
please help me. i really need some money to help me get back on my feet, ive just been hacked and have got: full zammy, red halloween mask, red gloves, red boots, dragon chain, dragon med, full red dragon hide, full rune armour(t), full rune armour (g), dragon long, dragon battleaxe, dragon sq sheild, staff of iban, dragon mace, a dragon dagger and 900 mil all robbed from me. altogether thats like 1.9 billion stolen from me! please help me i need as much cash as possible to get back on my feet

Maverick2364
The ones, you sound like you're a lot better off than me. I'm level 65 with full rune and no halloween masks, but 80k to try and buy one at some pointconfused

Maverick2364
What the heck, this is why I hate RS from all the stupid beggers. Make your money by smithing and crafting or if need be catching and cooking swordfish! mad

The Ones
u mis read it. red it carefully, it says it was STOLEN FROM ME!

Maverick2364
I did not misread

The Ones
read the bits underlined and youll find u did mis read

Goth_Girl
i no i play it.

Maverick2364
Still, I don't think anybody would "help" you if you want them to give you stuff out of pity roll eyes (sarcastic)

raginrhino_316
I never said that you hated fable....but you usually have something negative to say about everything i.e. InuYasha,Wolf`s Rain, and many other animes

Toxictuna101
HI
has any1 given up on runescape with a good account please may i have it or the items plase
my email is [email protected]
thanx kris

raginrhino_316
why don`t you make your own account and get rich instead of begging

Toxictuna101
Dont worry i have but im getting fed up of seeing items i cant have but thats the way everyone start off.
Why dont u just help me then i wouldnt beg would i, it would solve both are problems and plus your rich enough like u said ....

".....i have like.....15 million gold,full dragon,rune gold,all colors of party hats,5 santa hats,12 dragon masks,and more rare items like pumpkins,christmas crackers,a scythe,and god armor"

to help anyone

Maverick2364
how about we just let you rot like all the other random beggers, what makes you better than any other common newb? You want money, make it yourself by smithing or crafting. Fishing is a good starter too.

Toxictuna101
Thanks for the advice, you are way too kind! Way way too kind!

Now I will just get on with it, as you suggest.

But as an example of fair mindedness and fair play I know not to seek any advice from you. why? Because it is clear that is where you are sadly lacking.

Thanks again.

raginrhino_316
oh please don`t mention it you stupid newb...what lvl are you exactly???

Maverick2364
I bet 1...

Maverick2364
I'm 66 too

Toxictuna101
Hi MildlyannoyedRhinopoo and Mavisbrick,
I am a newby thats fair to say. I'm not sure what the problem with being one is for you? Is it some sort of crime to be new on here? Just why does it upset you so much that someone can just ask for help? You guys really need to get out more honest. As said before will be just getting on with it and more importantly enjoying myself and not worrying that "newbys" are going to spoil my day.
Cheers..... ooh! Watch out theres some daylight leaking into your rooms.....be careful!

The Ones
i hate noobs when they ask for help. thats fine i just tell them to buggar off. but they come back and back and back and back and back and back and back and back and back and back and back and back and back

ITS ANNOYING

Toxictuna101
Aw shame I feel for you I really do!

The Ones
really?

raginrhino_316
well it upsets me because it is a game you are talking about....not real life so why should we help you and you are right I don`t like the daylight....on account of me being gothic and everything....dumbass

Toxictuna101
Noo your not a dumbass Ringopoo, just misinformed honest! : )

Toxictuna101
Yeah really the ones! I truly do! : )

raginrhino_316
you really are stupid.....I called myself gothic and I called you a dumbass

time4mining
GIVE ME FREE STUFF::::::::::::::::::::::TIME4MINING///////////GODSMACK001

time4mining
CLAN HEADHUNTERZ are *UCK*RS! PUTTING BOUNTY ON MY HEAD GO TO HELL....MAKE THE BOUNTY HIGHER THEN 50K

Toxictuna101
sorry i thought you were trying to be accurate and describing YOURSELF as a dumbass! Dumbass doesnt really suit you though, more a Rodney or plonker maybe?

Aqua
i play rune eek!

Maverick2364
Well here's a hint, make money your own way! Raise your own skills and rely on yourself. Begging gets you nowhere.

BOMFUNKMCS
I have find a great site were you can get free stuff for Rune Scape!

I tried it and i getted 2 x 10K and 1 x a Mithril Long Sword and you can get much more!

So if you want free stuff sing-up at h t t p : / / w w w . s u p e r - c h a t . n l / r u n e s c a p e / i n d e x . p h p

Good luck! big grin

JohnPreston
Runescape is pretty fun but I started playing Diablo and it is very similar and I like Diablo much better.

Toxictuna101
kk ....
im stuck on a clue scroll im at brimhave its one of those drawer ones, its says shiver me timber i know i havent explained it very well but is was asking if any1 knows it?
thanx kris

raginrhino_316
ok buy a shovel and got to the city park in falador and dig in one of the flower beds and you will have finished the quests

Toxictuna101
thanx alot it worked yey lol

zl i
ne 1 who wants to get owned by a 29 reply

zl i
hi any 28s or 30s wana fight my 29?or just start talking about runescape lol

The Ones
im level 67 with 9.4 million and full zamarock armour, dragon square sheild and dragon battle axe and legends cape and dragon med no expression

zl i
nice my lvl 78 got haxed with green p hat blue p hat yellow p hat and red p hat

raginrhino_316
i will fight you,n00000000b

zl i
im poor on rs....only gotta green mask and a r2h lol please i need free stuff.i kno im acting like a begger noob lol BUT IM NOT IM JUST HAXED

raginrhino_316
sell your green mask for what it`s worth(100k) and buy some rune armor

zl i
lol...its worth more then 100k

balloonhead
shadowxdrago, if u could please tell me your name your stats are very impressive and id like to meet you. ive played runescaoe for about a year and know just about anything, but im bad a members stuff and noone whos higher than lvl 50 will talk to me because my lvls 30 but i have 50 in magic and have been waiting for a high lvl person who knows alot for me to talk to. THANKS

o yeah now runescapes way over populated and deffinitly way to many scammers they need to fix it.

balloon head

What the f**k?

balloonhead
oh and wow z li i have 25K because the cost of runes is just to much for me and i try to keep up but am lost with all the pkers.

pking used to be an art now its just a lets go out and kill someone thing.

zl i
lol...balloonhead true...so true pkers are only upsessed about def and THEY ALL NEED LIL NOOB TEAMS WHEN I FFER A 1 V 1

AdventChild
Cure1379 Stats
str..43
def..33
attack..33
i think this is rite
if you guys want to be friends on this game just add me

raginrhino_316
zli....green mask=100k,red mask=300k,blue mask=400k....n000000000000000000000000000000000b

zl i
u fhking noob green is 250-300k u noob sdfu u tha only noob

zl i
selling a lvl 29 pl8 pure *classic* 53 magic dragton slayer is completed and he obvisouly can wear rune TAKING BEST OFFER

raginrhino_316
you stfu you n0000000b.......I am a runescape elite....I have been playing runescape for a long time.....I know the prices....besides rs classic sux!!!!!!!!!

zl i
im more l33t then u noooooob green mask is 250-300k ask ne body in rs classic and classic is more l33t then rs2 cuz u probably started playin rs2 b4 u new bout classic iv ben playion 4 a long time i kno the prices and green isnt no 100k...pshhh im leet you not my tank mage would own ur lil noob @ss it ould be LEET ownage no0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ob

raginrhino_316
do you wanna fight n00b...look me up on highscores list....the name is joseph90

)-(&C]{£R
Halloween masks are worth 350k

raginrhino_316
acually because it is christmas time they are around 600-800k

raginrhino_316
you dumbass

)-(&C]{£R
shut the f*ck up

zl i
edit

zl i
edit

raginrhino_316
i know a green mask is a halloween mask,and i just said a santa hat is worth more aroung christmas time......****ing n00b

raginrhino_316
edit

zl i
n0000000000000000b lol i am more leet then u and santas EVEN AROUND CHRISTMAS rnt worth 800k tha most iv ever seen at christmas THAT ACTULLY SOLD THER SANTA was for 400-500k hella no0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ob

zl i
lol u might be dum and noobish enuff to pay 800k for a santa on christmas but not me.........n000o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oob

frodo34x
Umm, I think you are the noob. Ever heard of these things? Grammar, punctuation and spelling. They are quite usefull. Oh, time for one more link Help for Noobs.

zl i
edit

frodo34x
*cough* reported *cough*

zl i
edit

lil bitchiness
zl i watch the language and the swearing. This is your warning. Further such behaiviour and you're getting banned.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>