Any Emma Watson haters ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mishaki9
Is any anti Emma people for me to talk to? :cheers:

its_magic
no

tomisfit
it dosen't look like there is! lol laughing laughing

Kai_Haider
There is so many threads for this... blink
althogh most of them end up with people telling the few emma haters to stop being a f*cking dumbass you don't even know her...

Kitoky
I agree with Kai. I dislike(not hate) Emma, but not in the character way, it's just I'm kinda at fault for this decision to dislike her because I don't know her(that much), but I just have to say....and I don't know if all of you agree, she dresses like a prep, and I HATE preps, I'm a tomboy so i can't really say ne thing. But I think it's safe to say that I hate her style of clothing but I don't hate Emma herself.

Candy
i think in the film she's pretty good -.-

tomisfit
i HATE people who hate people dey don't no u don't even no her so leave her alone n go **** urself!

mishaki9
Can I just say now, that I *used* to like Emma Watson, when I first saw pics of her and stuff. She looked really innocent and sweet (and GENUINE!! not like the Barbie clone she's become now). I mean, she actually wore clothes that covered more than a third of her body. (sort of.) And her hair just seemed normal, like she'd just washed it before coming to a photo shoot, not blow-dried it and curled it and permed it and god knows what else. But now... it has all gone SO wrong. I mean, look at the pic of her in this community's avatar. She looks like someone *drugged* her, for crying out loud. And she always wears this stupid smug expression on her face, like, "Wow, everyone here is so privileged to be standing this close to me!"
I watched this interview of her at the CoS premiere in LA (i think it was LA, anyway). And she just stood there looking so BORED and full of herself when she was being interviewed. I mean, Rupert was polite and he responded to the questions with interest, sounding like he was actually glad to be there, but Emma just stood there doing her "broken record" trick. (Or broken microwave. What the hell did she mean, broken microwave? Have YOU heard many broken microwaves that answer questions from interviewers?
Interviewer: So how does it feel, to be the newest brand of microwave?
Microwave: *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum*)

Anyway, I'm done now, I guess. This entry is too long as it is. Sorry! >.<

airangel429
OK THERE'S AN OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THIS!! PLEASE USE IT! PHOENIX WILL BE DELETING THIS!

its_magic
thank you god

Luna150
She is 14 now i think. omg all 14 year old girls care about their apearence and when she could have a phtotographer taking a photo of her all the time then she would care even more. And you know what? If i was famous and a good figure and was making momney out of having a fun job while my mate were stuck in school ild have a pretty smug smile as well. o and what the heck is a prep?

tomisfit
well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
She's ok

Malfoy's chick
EMMA SUX!!!! SHE SUX AS HERMIONE AND SHE SUX AS HERSELF! SHE SUX FULL STOP!

Phoenix
Ok, we've already had this conversation several times, and I've already closed many threads like this - the next one will be closed without warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.