The Vampire Chronicles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampiree
who read and likes the vampire chronicles?! i know you love them! and what's you fave book, character? what do yoyu think about them? god, i'm an anne rice maniac big grin

sk8rpunkbarbie
lestats my fave an jean claude but i prefer the vampire hunter series im reading the fourth one the lunatic cafe at the min guilty pleasures the first in the set is brill

Vampiree
i never read those books... big grin anywho... i enjoy anne rice cuz she writes good psychological books big grin the vampire chronicles are a good exaple of that big grin

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh they totally kick ass

Vampiree
big grin

diegocala
My favorite will always be The Vampire Lestat

badkittykitty
mine too! big grin

Vampiree
whwoohooooo!!! Happy Dance more ppl like lestat!!! big grin

Paola
great Vampiree!!!
I love the "Queen of the Damned", specially that scene where Jesse finds Claudia's diary...... it scared me to hell!!!

Vampiree
me too big grin the claudia ghost was so awesome... big grin but my favorite scene from qotd just must be that ***** akasha's death! when mekare ate her heart... big grin and of course i love all the amadeo- daniell scenes big grin they were so funny laughing

Paola
and the twin's history!!!! it rocked!!! rock

Vampiree
yeah! big grin the whole visions the vampires (plus jesse) had big grin and of course... my immortal lover (who is not lestat) MARIUS!!!! he's soooo awesome, i love him big grin

Paola
did you like his movie-version sick

Vampiree
i liked his look a lot happy even though he was not like anne rice pictured him in the book but i hated the whole movie sick

Paola
yeah me too.... sick Pandora=sick eek! Armand!!! sicksick

Vampiree
*sigh!* there was pandora???????? i didn't notice her!!! where!? do you have a pic? and armand was waaaaaaaaaay too cool big grin but KHAYMAN???????? WTF??? and where was mekare?

Paola
I deleted all my Vampire pics sad you know.. disk space coming to an end sad ....... I don't remember Khayman embarrasment
and yeah.... among many other things that's the reason why QOTD sucked..... no Mekare, no story of the twins, no story of Akasha & Enkil..... what were they thinking???!!!!!!!!!! mad

Vampiree
khayman.... well you must remember the infamous scene when everyone sucked akasha and then mahater killed her so:
do you remember a completely pale vampire, who looked like a mummy or a ghost and was in some kinda white torn robs? that was khayman...
*yawn* gotta go, it's 11:20 pm here big grin see you !

Paola
sweet vampire dreams Vampiree!!!

Paola
okie Vampiree.... I found my pics!!! eek!
here's Pandora

Paola
and that mummy like guy..... wasn't he Mael? confused
here with Jesse

sk8rpunkbarbie
interview with a vampire was good but not as good as queen of the damned

Vampiree
pao: that can be mael... wait a sec i will find you a khayman big grin

Vampiree
wait a second! mael... mael.... wasn't that the maharet's friend who jesse kissed when she was drunk? IT CAN'T BE HIM! aaaaand... no vampire has goddamn wrinkles!!!!

Vampiree
so here's what i got...
as the first: MARIUS! love

Vampiree
maharet and akasha

Vampiree
amadeo!!! Happy Dance how cool is he???? big grin

Vampiree
but i couldn't find a pic of khayman though... damn... i'll keep searchin

sk8rpunkbarbie
i agree amadeo is totally cool not to mention ....HOT!!!!

Vampiree
yeah big grinDD soooo hott big grin but he has some serously big forehead big grin

sk8rpunkbarbie
he is .....MINE!

Vampiree
take him! maybe you want the IwtV version of amadeo? stick out tongue you can take both!!! but lestat's mine!!! (not stuart-lestat of course sick)

sk8rpunkbarbie
well ill have stewart lestat and jamesand amadeo!

Vampiree
stuart lestat sucks....
Qotd amadeo is cute, but banderas-amadeo... sick

sk8rpunkbarbie
banderas? what >?

Bubble
Has any1 read the anne rice book, the vampire Armand, it scarred me 4 life. not scared ,scarred. quite a hypnotic book, i couldn't put it down. blink

sk8rpunkbarbie
no i reading the vampire chronicles at the min then goin intothe set

Bubble
Originally posted by Bubble
Has any1 read the anne rice book, the vampire Armand, it scarred me 4 life. not scared ,scarred. quite a hypnotic book, i couldn't put it down. blink

Vampiree
no i haven't ... we don't have the book in poland... i'm now reading 'the tale of the body thief' which paola sent me through e-mail, if you know an internet copy of 'vampire armand' and you could send me it i would appreciate big grin i kinda do n't like amadeo for the things he hhas done to louis and claudia and even lestat he was a liar and a big kid, marius was right, making amadeo a vampire at such a young age was his biggest mistake

Vampiree
punk barbie: antonio banderas played amadeo in IwtV... it sucked!! i mean amadeo was a teenage!

sk8rpunkbarbie
erm ok only saw half of thast film coz i was ill and fell asleep (note to self rent out IWAV)

Vampiree
you have to rent it big grin i love this movie... but you will be dissapointed with amadeo... i mean...
1) they call his armeo if i remember right (i watched it 3yrs ago) which isn't neither armand nor amadeo and it's weird..
2) banderas plays teenage amadeo... when he's in his... mid thirties? sick

sk8rpunkbarbie
ok

Paola
I'll take IWTV Armand...... thank you very much!!!

Vampiree
take him! sick take him away!!!! big grin

sk8rpunkbarbie
u can have huim but mines QOTD amand!

Vampiree
you can have them both but mines IwtV Lestat!!!! (and book lestat too!)

sk8rpunkbarbie
brad pitt u mean?

sk8rpunkbarbie
can someone tell me how to make my sig small enuiff coz i can makeone and i wanna !

Vampiree
nooo.... tom cruise! pitt played louis big grin

sorry mate i can't help you big grin my sig was made by my friend big grin

sk8rpunkbarbie
ok sorry on both counts i had a cool vampire i got a pic of the put blood dripping from the fangs never mind

Vampiree
ok big grin

Paola
I can sk8rpunkbarbie!!! jus post it somewhere and let me know and I'll do the rest.... big grin big grin

Sure I can have both Vampiree??.... well thanx!!!...... I'm speechless..... now I have Armand and LESTAT!!!! aaaaaaaaaahahahahah evil face
a million thanx Vampiree... laughing out loud

sk8rpunkbarbie
thanks ok paola ill do that tonite the pic on my pc at home not on here

sk8rpunkbarbie
think this is the pic found it online think its is

sk8rpunkbarbie
or cud ur merge two into one?

sk8rpunkbarbie
if u can can u merge the two together please id be ever so greatful thanks if not just choose the one un thinks the best

Vampiree
wo big grin cool pics! big grin

yeah pao, have them... they suck! so if you have two i shall have two too! (wow, that rhymes) behold! book-iwtv lestat, and book-qotd marius!!!!!!

sk8rpunkbarbie
foudn em on a gothic vampire clothes site and want em in my sig got another with fangs and blood to so if u can merge em letme know and ill put the other one up

badkittykitty
wow awesome pic! smile

sk8rpunkbarbie
seaRCHED THE WEB for vampires and found em!

Vampiree
great pics barbie big grin

now back to topic, who's your fave tVC character?

sk8rpunkbarbie
lestat or jean claude

Vampiree
mine is definitely lestat big grin but ...i just got the 'pandora' book (well, formally, i will get it for christmas big grin ) and some things might change big grin

diegocala
Cool pics!

sk8rpunkbarbie
hello every one greetings and salutations and how happy am i i got a coffin for my guitar! and some tooth cap fangs! he he my training fangs!

Vampiree
whoa big grin i got 'pandora' and 'vittorio, the vampire' for christmas!!!!! wheeee!!!!

sk8rpunkbarbie
cool i also got a couple of living dead dolls

shanie623
I'm an Anne Rice freak!!! eek! I looove the Vampire Chronicles and all other vampire stories she's ever written. I never really was interested in her Mayfair Witches Series though. Anne Rice's witches just don't interest me embarrasment JK Rowling's wizards and witches are far more interesting and fun stick out tongue

Anyways, out of the JUST four Vampire Chronicles books (not including Memnoch.., Blackwood.. and such...) I totally fell in love with The Tale Of The Body Thief... The story is quite different and unique from all the other vampire stories.

The worst Vampire Chronicles book was QOTT. Queen Of The Damned was such a terrible book! I wouldn't even bother doing a review of it. sick

Oh YES! I also loved Blackwood Farm Happy Dance I just wish Quinn never associated himself with that Mona Mayfair girl. I was hoping that Quinn wasn't bisexual, but PURE HOMOSEXUAL laughing

Anne Rice's writing is getting tedious though because of the way she tells the story; her characters tend to narrate other character's narrated story... It's like the dialogue never ends. mad But I still love Lestat de Lioncourt oh so very much! And I thank Rice for that! big grin

Vampiree
whoa! large post big grin i personally never read blackwood farm, and i'm onyl starting to reag the tale of the body thief, but i adore the vampire lestat and lestat himself big grin

i agree, big thanks to anne rice for lestat happy

sk8rpunkbarbie
and jean claude! hmmm yummy!

rinoa
i got to go with black wood farm as well quinns cool but in the blood canticle although good book you do have to cringe your way through it till she gets to the story cause lestats like all yeah man and it really sucks read it and see what i mean it doesnt sound like him at all. i would recommend reading the mayfair witches so you can understand and recognise everyone from the merick book up to blood canticle especially blood canticle as it goes on about the taltos

sk8rpunkbarbie
:wyf: ?

Vampiree
huh? are we talkin about the mayfair witches or merrick? no. we're talkin bout the vampire chronicles. i don't get it.... What the f**k?

Paola
My favorite was the Queen of the Damned sad

sk8rpunkbarbie
who was it that said they cud make me a sig if i got yhem the pics?

Vampiree
not me... huh

sk8rpunkbarbie
ok well hello i think it was poala

Vampiree
i don't think so, she isn't good in doing sigs i think huh

sk8rpunkbarbie
oh well never mind! hows u all today ne ways?

Vampiree
i'm i found some sites with aussie slang and i'm laughing my arse out big grin

sk8rpunkbarbie
? erm ok strange person *backs away slowly*

rinoa
um merrick is one of the vampire chronicles and the blood canticle the most recent book in the series sums up the mayfair witch story through the help of lestat

Vampiree
i haven't read the ones ye mentioned...

Paola
Vampiree's right barbie!!! wasn't me no

Vampiree
a-hem.... back on topic... vampire chronicles, eh? so could anyone tell me please what is 'merrick' about?

rinoa
merrick is about a witch from the poor side of the mayfair family who is also a member of the talamasca and great friends with david. Louis gets david to contact her about putting claudias spirit to rest. which is pretty much the plot but its alot better then i made it sound also lestat pops in at the end

rinoa
soz if this doesnt come out in spoilers

louis dies at the end

Vampiree
WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!! HE CAN'T!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... HE'S, LIKE, THE BEST AFTER LESTAT!!!!! NOOOOOOO...

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek!eek!
I DIDN'T KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vampy why didnt you TELL me???!!!!!!!!!you KNOW i'm CRAZY over this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampiree
sorry bloo big grin i didn't know that ye actually still come here big grin THIS THREAD EXISTS big grin lol... jithra, my luv, did ye end the letter to me?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i do come on - not as often as before thosad
yes i sent ur lette,just yesterdae,lolbig grin but it'll take quite some time 2 reach u i think - it took quite some time for ur's to reach meyes but it'll get there!!tell me when u receive it k!!big grinbig grin

oh and I LOVE LESTAT!!!!!!!!lovelove

Vampiree
yes! everybody loves lestat! BUT HE'S MINE!!! mwahahahahahaha.... but louis... *cries* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
devil you've got competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!devildevil
but lestat usualy has so many lovers anywaywhistle
i know!!!!oh man i shldn't hv read that spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuz i can't find that book anywhere here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*BAWLS*

Vampiree
yeah and his lovers are usually male erm damn... i don't think i would have a chance... i've seen this book in a book shop but i bought pandora and vittorio instead of it erm and i still have to read the tale of the body thief. damn... i'm retarded

bLooMiLiCioUs
ive read in chronological order til memnoch the devil and i can't find the vampire armand !!!!!!!!!!!!
oh man why did armand hvta die toosadsad

Vampiree
what's the order btw?

interview
the vampire lestat
QotD
body thief
vampire armand?

pandora
vittorio
merrick?

Vampiree
AMADEO DIED??????????????????????????????????????????????

rinoa
right it goes
interview with the vampire
the vampire lestat
queen of the damned
tale of the body thief
memnoch
vampire armand and pandora came out pretty much at same time
vittorio has nothing to do withthe chronicles
merrick
blood and gold (marius's book)
black wood farm
blood canticle
p.s armand gets rescued (so does louis)
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA scared you evil face laughing

Vampiree
pheeeeew!!!!! oh god... ye scared the bejeesus outta me with that louis thing!!!

sk8rpunkbarbie
hi every one ok paola sorry! thought it was must of been my emagination again! he he he

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh MAN thank GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!
i cried so hard when armand diedsadsad

sk8rpunkbarbie
HE DIDNT DIE well he didnt in queen of the damned ne hows! ill go back to sleep now"

sk8rpunkbarbie
sleepsleepsleep ahhh sleep bringer od dreams.........and......my bf MARC!

bLooMiLiCioUs
roll eyes (sarcastic)
HE DIED IN MEMNOCH THE DEVIL!!!!

this thread is abt the BOOKS not the MOVIES!!!!
the movies dun do justice to the books!!!

Vampiree
whoa bloo!!! cool it! big grin anywho... gottamake myself read tale of the body thieves -.-;;; i'm too lazy...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i just get sensitive when it comes to the booksembarrasment
tale of the body thief rocks!!! it's soo cool to see Lestat's point of view of the human world and life - AND he gets to actually SEE the sun for the 1st time in thousands of years!!!eek!eek!

sk8rpunkbarbie
im still only reading the first set of the vampire chronicals anita blake my mum wont let me read past book6 till im 18 coz there written for that age range coz they get rauchier but in book one guilty pleasures teres a lot of sex talk in there ne way!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i cldn't really care abt the sex talk crap...
but vampires -sensual fiends they areyeslove

sk8rpunkbarbie
i know speacially jean claude the way he tries to suduce anita "my petite you will be mine" he bites her and he becomes her master like a kind of slave to him she can hear him talk to her in her mind and she can talk back that wud be so cool

bLooMiLiCioUs
who the hell is jean claude and who the hell is anita?confused
you readin the same series as us here?!blink

sk8rpunkbarbie
anita blake vampire hunter series of books vampire chronicles bye anne rice

bLooMiLiCioUs
um...with punctuation please?
commas and full-stops are there for a reason...to separate ideas,sentences and show which word belongs where,in which sentence.

what you just wrote,no offense, is incomprehensibleyes

Vampiree
i got to read it then big grin the TofBT i mean big grin it's on my comp but it's in english. sleep -.-;;; i'm too lazy

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loudlaughing
that book rocks!!!
i just LOVE it whenever Lestat shows love and affection for anyonelove

Vampiree
mainly for the males -.-;;;

sk8rpunkbarbie
anita blake is a vampire hunter.
in a series of booked called anita blake vampire hunter(obviously)
and anne rice wrote them she also wrote wotd pandoras box and the vampire lestat

bLooMiLiCioUs
and the vampire lestat is part of the vampire chroniclesyes
but anita blake isn't,whether it's written by anne rice or not(DAMN it's not out here yet!!!when did she write it???)

and this thread is abt the vampire chroniclesyesbig grin

and my darling Lestatlove

Vampiree
oy! he's MINE!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud

wld you mind sharing?*goes on her knees*

Vampiree
hmmm..... we can clone him big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!
two of a kind!!loveeek!

and what a kindlove

sk8rpunkbarbie
she is coz she a animator bringing people back from the dead and such
and lestat and jean claude are vampires in guilty pleasures
shes got a web site which tell u a bit about the books but i dont remeber the site sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink
what has that got to do with the vampire chronicles?

btw what's the bk after memnoch the devil,vampy?
i felt sooo sad for him in that bksad cried so much in TOBT toosadsad

rinoa
the book after memnoch is the vampire armand and pandora they came out around the same time realy and if i remeber right theres not alot about lestat in pandora or armand untill you get to the end

bLooMiLiCioUs
there wldn't be...cuz the books are abt armand and pandorayes
i'm very interested in armand....his whole story...i mean,yeah,maurius created him(right?or do i remember wrongly?) when he was just a li'l boy and all but i wanna know what's goin on under that cool calm exterior of his!!the only time we see any emotion frm him is when his coven is broken up!!

rinoa
he doesnt have a very good time of it poor armand hes always being snatched from place to place marius made both pandora and armand he also has his own book out now which is a good one to. to side track a moment have you read vittorio and do you reckon shes gonna try to bring him together with the coven of the articulate?

Vampiree
yes, two of a kind love leeeeeestaaaaaat... anywho anybody knows a place online where i could find/read the vampire armand and memnoch? i got TofBT this way... confused

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah poor armand!!!*cries*
he was soo heartbroken when the only way of life known to him in the form of the coven was killed off by Lestat...it was heartbreaking!!

i've not read vittorio!!!how's he related to all of them btw?

rinoa
vittorio is entirely different and not related in anyway but i was wondering if any one knew or thought that she should join him to the others

Paola
have you finished it??? eek!

you can download them in that program starting with "k" we're not supposed to talk about wink

or you can ask the person who send the Body Thief to you (nicely of course) and he/she will gladly send it big grin

Vampiree
i sdtarted it ... but i don't have much time for reading embarrasmentembarrasment

PLEASE PAO!!!! PEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP AND A CHERRY!!!!!

Paola
okie then.... big grin

Memnoch first wink

Vampiree
yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! *high fives herself* THANKS DEAR!!! YE ROCK!!!

Metroplex
Did any of you guys read The Blood Canticle yet? It's suppose to be Anne Rice's last book on vampires.

badkittykitty
isnt that with the mayfair witches?

rinoa
yes and no lestats in it and quinn but mona the youngest heir of the mayfairs is dying because she gave birth to a taltos so quinn who loved her got lestat to make her into a vampire so it pretty much ends the mayfair witches while still being one of the vampire chronicles if that makes sense ive only just got up and am ill so my brains not working confused sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
I JUST BOUGHT BLACKWOOD FARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:dance
:

not much lestat in that thosad ah but he's still the darling brat prince!!lovelove

omg memnoch rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cried when i finished it....Lestat went thru so much in that book......sad

'chelle
I love Lestat and Armand

BidMyBlood2Run
we should do a Vampire Chronicle RP game because it sounds like a good idea to me, I love vampires... and I'm bored

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!like our coven!i miss thatsadsad

I JUST BOUGHT THE INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy DanceHappy Dance

tom cruise makes a darling lestat too
but no1 can ever bring out the true lestatlove

'chelle
they kinda butchered Queen of the Damned on film -_-

bLooMiLiCioUs
like a meat sausagesadmad
hated that movie.
soundtrack rocks thoeek!laughing out loud

rinoa
I quite liked the film its ok as long as you dont count it as a part of the vampire chronicles and just think of it as another vamp film. Maybe i just have a thing for stuart townsend whistle I did hate marius in that though the way he kicked the dead body in the flash back just made me cringe sick

bLooMiLiCioUs
stuart makes a hot vampire in my opinionhappy
just maybe not a Lestat...he's not...evil enough.yes yeah that's it.he doesn't have the perfect mixture of pure evil and goodnes that Lestat hasyes

Vampiree
oh dear i didn't visit this forum for WEEKS!!!

stuart?! NOOOOOOOO!!!! NO WAY IN HELL!!!!

lastat
hi i like tpotd it was cool at the end were Jessie+lestat are in London

DezW
I want the books... but we can't buy them... sad sad
I read only the Interview, it is so cool! eek!
and I LIKE CLAUDIA EITHER!!!

BidMyBlood2Run
Bloomi! eek! we should start ourselves a new coven!

bLooMiLiCioUs
Happy Dance

i miss the good old days don't you??

with Lestat as our Masterlovelove

i wanna buy Blood Canticles!!!it's the only book after menmoch which actually centers ard my darlin Lestat!!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>