question about sparrow....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
(im sorry if the answer to this question is obvious) if Jack is cursed then why at the start of the movie wen he is in the jail cell in the moonlight he is not a skeleton..??? but wen the other pirate from the pearl put his hand on jack's neck his arm becomes skeleton??? if they r under the same curse shouldnt jack b a skeleton..???

bLooMiLiCioUs
jack is NOT cursed at the beginning he's cursed only for that short period of time at the end - you can see when he took the 4 coins frm the chest while talkin to barbossa,he went "every.last.one."
and he dropped a coin at each word.he kept one of the coins - THAT'S when he got cursed,not before.if you remember,when he and barbossa were in the ship,he said that he ws lucky that he was left on that island cuz it was a blessing in disguse - he did not get cursed like them.

sauron
theres already a thread about this

jack is a genius

beaujay1
yeah he is, that was an incredible twist to the story

enya
yeah for a moment i thought he was i dead i nearlly started blubbin then but i was in a state of shock that prevented it and then i was confused (confused) until i thought about it for another sec

bLooMiLiCioUs
i was on the verge of crying at that moment when h got stabbed!!
then he fell back into the moonlight and i was like, "wha-??"

enya
i was more like what the f**k but the same idea

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud

Sparrows Angel
I was like ahhhhhhh!! but then i relized that he couldnt die cuz he was the main character so then i saw him step into the moonlight and i sighed

#1fan Sparrow
Me too I was like what the $#%@ and why? no man #$%^$ dont die Jack!! that was a shock for me

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
oOo.. thanx

chez
Everyone is the theater thinks at once, "WHAT THE--? No! NOO!"

But why did Barbossa and Sparrow keep on fighting, even when they knew it really didn't matter? Was it fun for them or something?

Caribbean_Chick
haha you guys are slow.. I already knew he was cursedHappy Dance but my friend beside me screamed really loud and it was hilariouslaughing

silver_tears
I have a question too.....

On the Black Pearl there is a lady at the front. Kinda a figurehead, well she is holding a bird in her hand, can it be a sparrow shifty??
Anyone know?

CaptainClaire
Ahh, that's interesting...

#1fan Sparrow
Hey yeah it might be a sparrow i never thought of that
now that the sails on the black pearl are not black it should
be called the white pearl because they changed the
sails into white roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainClaire
The White Pearl... not quite the same ring though is it??? :P

Caribbean_Chick
lol I know.. that would be kind of cool the sparrow thing

haha the White Pearl.. sounds like a necklacestick out tongue

Seiko
Just a quick note, the Pearl still had its black sails on at the end of the movie, they were repaired but definately not white. They just looked white when Jack was in the water because of the way the sun was hitting them, but if you watch the part where Jack gets pulled up and out of the water he flies by the sails and it shows them as black.

MissesDepp?!
oh.............i did not know that.........thank you.

anywho....I understand why your friend screamed it was devistating when he was stabbed! Did anybody else think he was incredibly hot as a skeleton??

Seiko
I thought so, my sister's then called me a freak when I told them.... oh well :P

Mel_piratelover
Johnny's HOT during every single part of that movie....skeleton or not stick out tongue

MissesDepp?!
no but he was actually very sexy as a skeleton i mean the ### would be hard because he might break JK JK! hahahah

Belladonna
Mm, totally. Then again he ALWAYS looks hot.

Unholy_Cheese
He looked mad as a skeleton, i lovesd that effect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.