Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
I didn't even know that they started this Forum I have wanted it for a while, Cool I Origionally purposed this so that I can proudly display my work this is my new home. Hopefully I can get a global mod to move my gallery in here and we can start the newest contest in here now.

lil bitchiness
Yeah...i asked Raz ages ago, and he said yes!! Raz man i love you!! rock

It was a sub forum for a while, but now he moved it to misc!! ?Cool huh?

badkittykitty
raz was true to his word..he's great!

lil bitchiness
Absolutely....he truly was, and he didnt forget about it either!! And its getting busy too!! big grin

badkittykitty
Im glad,I knew it would wink
now the sig makers are here its jumping even more

Godshinto
Freakin Beautifull Raz knows what people want, mabey since he's seen the Sig Contest it Sparked his intrest in the Forum.

lil bitchiness
This has been on for a bit now..its just been in the sub forums...

But i knew Raz was gonna get it into misc!! big grin I asked him and he was all cool about making a forum..i cant believe how easy going he was!! big grin

It might need a mod later on..confused

Godshinto
Yhea hopefully I can work with all the other mods in getting all Art topics moved here there are still alot everywhere and i needs alot of cleanup I will ask each mod to move all Sig threads here and all general Art querys.

Trinity_Matrix
I think it's great that this is finally it's own forum ^_^

lil bitchiness
Agreed..id still like to see more people interested in artists and paintings...*sigh*

Vampiree
*sigh* very few inteligent people in these forums... the same is with the book forum... it's soooo empty....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.