Once Zion is Destroyed (M1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
"Once Zion is destroyed, there is no need for me to be here! I must get those codes, and in this mind is the key..."

Well, did Smith in M1 want to return to the source? Or did he already have those premature power-hungry spasms of wanting to take over the Matrix? stick out tongue
He contradicts himself in this scene.... when he appears in M2, he says that he disobeyed and stayed in the matrix... and even though he was there to destroy Neo, it was still different than what he said in M1... anyone follow? smile

MC Mike
Yeah sort of...

He had those spasms you were talking about... I think. stick out tongue

mailedbypostman
Thats means they programmed the Agent wrong because programs shouldn't have emotion.

JKozzy
OR... the AI learned it!

The Unknown
Maybe Neo deleting Smith and parts of both going onto each other alter Smith. Because he says that he knew what he was supposed to do, but felt compelled to stay and disobey, maybe meaning that Neo's personality is influencing him?

Neo6.0
A.I. learining emotions is most likely the cause. Ever notice that programs that study human nature show more human characteristics, and are more likely to go exile. Oracle:Choice, Merv:Causualty and Smith:humans' nomad natures. Note not fall here, these are just the most known. Smith being influenced by Neo is very possible. (See guys, Smiddy isn't so bad once you get to know him.) Since Smith always gives his inevitable and purpose speechs, my guess is he wanted to fufill his Purpose to destroy Zion, and then be deleted. After Neo 'infected' Smith, he didn't want to die(who does?) just like humans. He chose to defy deletion and wandered the Matrix confused. Eventually, he decided since no one excepted him; he would take Purpose away from Neo. As he cloned more and more humans, he took their thoughts and made them his own. After awhile, he wanted to control everything and kill Neo as a bonus.

Or I just wasted all you guys' time. Most likely the latter. Sorry if that was of no help. Sigh, time to return to stocking at Walmart.

JKozzy
yes That was good though! We await for your return from Walmart stick out tongue

The One Himself
Whoa!! ... smile

Lil Seraph
After watchin all the matrix movies i was just wondering after like 100 year wouldn't all the people with holes in the back of their heads n stuff in Zion Die? Then noone would be able to get into the matrix nemore.

Mordecai
Errr.

They free people quite regularly, then the people they free, free people, then the people they free, free people, then the people they free etc etc.

mook
they keep freeing more people tho so theres always people who can jack in

Verity
In M1 Smith wasn't expecting any of what happened later to happen!....His transformation to a being-- with somewhat human qualities, can allow him to have contradictions, since we humans are full of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.