For all you Kazaa users..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_angel
Most of you know that Kazaa is pretty good for finding all your music,movies,and what not, but you all know that the ads,spyware, and slowing down f your PC is real shit! Since I upgraded my Kazaa, it has been freezing and crashing my computer...I deleted it (by the way, if you delete your Kazaa,you'll still have you songs). Anyways, I couldn't find a way to get the older version of Kazaa back, so I was like, "Fine, I'll deal with this new shitty one"..but while I was at download.com, I was just reading the user opinions of Kazaa, and one mentioned another music downloader called ARES...so,I downloaded that...ok,here is goes...
1. This didn't take any time at all to download!!!
2. It's not harsh on your computer like Kazaa( It doesn't freeze or crash)
3. VERY easy to use
4.Goes faster
5. NO ADS
6. NO SPYWARE
7 It's just simply better

So, I just really recommend this program to you Kazaa users, cause Kazaa is real shit.

MC Mike
...spam?

shadow_angel
No spam,just saying

nazgulinthedark
coolio kazza works fine for me but this sound betterer

Raz
nah just friendly advice IMO.

yerssot
in no way does the KMC admin or any of it's associates support the downloading of illegal files... I'm sure

Raz
Of course...officially...

MC Mike
...stick out tongue okiee. I have K Lite... WAAAYYYY BETTER! It has many features that HELP you out so that's cool...

shadow_angel
Kazaa lite is good...but I can't get it for free

Gotwa
I've got K++ for free. I've still got the install, too.

MC Mike
Same here... is it not free now? blink

shadow_angel
I dunno...just that the normal kazaa is really crappy....

shadow_angel
Now you have to pay for Lite

wicker_man
I only download game mods, i've heard too much negative press about Kazaa and the fact that its illegal.

MC Mike
I went to the site... THEY CHANGED IT! The stupid mofos at Sherman said they were gonna shut it down for infringing on Kazaa copyrights... damn Sherman... at least mine works... mad

Raz
Kazaa itself is not illegal.

bLooMiLiCioUs
they track down the users and confiscate their computers heremessed
there hv alreadi been a few raidsmessed
so i stopped usin it some time ago

wicker_man
Kazaa the program is not illegal i know that but the whole downloading songs process is.

diegocala
Kaaza Lite works well and no spyware

Trinity_Matrix
I quit using it because it was screwing up my computer...

MC Mike
but go to the site and you can tell they changed the damn thing!

Matrix_man
has anyone downloaded an audio file off kazaa (usually a popular one) and found that 20 seconds into the track its messed up and doesnt play properly? i heard it was cos the government are putting these bogus files onto the net and they are tracking softwares that alert them as to which copmuters are downloading illegaly. has anyone else heard this?

Will
No I havent... But my mate had Kazaa (normal) then it kept messing up so he got Kazaa Lite aparently it works a lot better.

I once had kazaa but I got rid of it becuase it slowed down th net loads and my computer

stinkfist462
yep..

Matrix_man
i got K++ and its excellent im jus worried about these frickin bogus files.

stinkfist462
jus watch what you download..... i only download like 1 or 2 songs evey now and then .. not like before when it was like 100 a day...

Dogbert
cool, i didn't kno bout arse and i HATE kazza, so i am gunna downlaod arse. Thanks a lot shadow! smile

dave123
bogus files? http://www.suprnova.org has all the latest files, and they're all real big grin

stinkfist462
wuts the site ?

Will
Hwtas the difference between Kazaa and Kazza Plus? messed

Matrix_man
cheers dave! *pats on head*

Raz
You'll need the BitTorrent program for that site. It's free and opensource: http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

dave123
yeah, but the downside is you HAVE to share your files, you cant stop sharing like kaz

Matrix_man
cheers razmataz...and dave! big grin

Matrix_man
i love the way evry1 has a hat on their avatars....

Will
Where's u get the hats from?

JKozzy
No you don't. Wherever you're going is a ripoff site that created a very similar named program and exploiting people for it. Also, theres a program called Kazza, (2 z's) and tricks people into paying for it too...
Kazaa Lite K++ is still free...

Matrix_man
we jus found em on google or made em ourselves

Will
Then how do you add tehm to an avatar?

Matrix_man
well u copy the avatar off ur screen into an image manipulation program ie photodraw and u can add the hat there....then upload the avatar back into ur profile (make sure its 64x64 px)

Paola
I think they bought those hats...... laughing sorry!! bad joke!!

Anyway I love KaZaA... big grin

KidRock
those songs where u hear just the song then it gets all messed up its from people just posting bogus shit to get points so they can d/load faster..nothing to do with the government

Fire
K++, I've been having great results with that

KidRock
im on the run from the government im using a laptop in jamaica right now. the fbi broke down my door and so i hit the panic button on my comp which melted the harddrive and i escapded out the window and to freedom.

yerssot
perhaps they wanted to have a beer with you?

KidRock
having a beer with an underage fella lol gotta love the fbi eek!

Matrix_man
cheers mate big grin

silver_tears
I have K++ and I love it yes
Works like a charm for me big grin

Gotwa
A'int nothing better.

Will
Kazaa is bad... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.