Driving school driving blows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have two more lessons for driving school to do and then they send my letter of complishen to the DMV and then i go get my license and take the test. Now I have to wait I think maybe one week or less after my bday before i get my license. But still I had to do a driving lesson this morning at 8 oclock and it is snowing outside im driving there at 7 30 am and i am listening to korn and fallling asleep in the heated seats. So I get there i got a hot chick driving with me and the instructor dude asks who wants to drive first so of course being me say ladies first and she says thanks drives for her hour and goes home. I drive for an hour doing erranings for the over weight driving instructor good guy though but very slobbish. so we get back to the drivng school and i got to wait till the next girl drives me home Im like shit i have been here since 8 and i am going to be getting home at 11. I finally get home when i could have been home two hours ago sleeping but nooo i got to be a gentlemen yuck sick

nazgulinthedark
*slow hand clap*

bLooMiLiCioUs
hah.atleast you ppl get to drive when you're so young.i'm 16.we in s'pore can't drive or even take driving lessons til we're 18.now THAT sucks.

total metalhead
........well at least you were listening to Korn

DeNiro
I am listening to them right now there new cd only two songs of it r good though but hey what r u going to do.

O and yea this makes it even worse the instructor yesterday and today LOVVVVEE CHRISTMAS MUSIC sick two hours of fing nack king cole and jingle bells almost made me go out of my mind. and i was driving on the highway yesterday and i am used to going like 85 to 90 on the highway and the dude is like go 65 im like would u rather have me just try keeping up with traffic by getting out and pushing the car

nazgulinthedark
*more slow hand claps*

DeNiro
blink *sarts clapping loudly*

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

DeNiro
Good Times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.