I can feel you now (M1+M2 Connection)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
At the end of M1 in Neo's speech on the phone.. he says "I can feel you now.. You're afraid of us..." blah blah. Just like at the end of M2...
Trinity: "Neo, what's wrong?"
Neo: "I can feel them"
*stops sentinels*
Coincidence? I think not!

burlyman
yes
(not)

mailedbypostman
Didn't we have a discussion like this on some other thread?

JKozzy
Duno, but I was watching M1 and was posting all my thoughts about it....smile

mailedbypostman
What you have done can never be forgiven. However, by saving me, you have redeemed yourself. But if you ever threaten my people again...

JKozzy
blink

mailedbypostman
yes My task has been accomplished.
*Leaves.

MC Mike
What the f**k?

THISISNOTREAL2
some people think that m1 happens and then m2.m3, and then... the end of m1! i dunno though

sandman
in m1 i thought his "feel you" comment refered to programs in the matrix while in M2 it refered to mavhines and programs out of the matrix

JKozzy
Uh... this theory was abolished on Noveber 5th.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jetzhere101
morpheus says in reloaded that "we have freed more minds in the past six months than ever" or something like that and the time interval between matrix and matrix reloaded adn revos. should be six months..................
also it can be seen that neo in teh end of matrix1 was flying in the public which has never been seen in matrix2 or 3............
i saw these arguments somewhere on the net i can remember

Osiris
i think in the end of M1 he meant that he was able to feel the agents in the matrix while in the end of reloaded he meant that he was able to feel the machines in the real world

VenomVA
Still sad over his death sad sad sad

rename file to .wav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.