Its Going to be a KidRock Christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I just wanted to let everyone know that Kid Rock is holding a speacil Christmas show tongihe at 8 oclock my time on channel VH1 I cant wait One because kid rock is a fing awesome bad ass dude. His music rocks and also that this should be one good entertaining show even if u dont like him.

and since this thrad might just go away i am also going to make it into a apperciation thread for my Bro KidRock he is online right now so he should see it u rule just as much as the reall KidRock . keep it reall rock

Gotwa
I'd rather watch the Hebrew Hammer. stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
i don't care *slow handclap* this should be in the news and questions forum

KidRock
thanks DE i would make one about u but there are already 2 going around lol

DeNiro
HEY HEY HEY mad How can u just come on to my mans apperciation thread and not say ne thing to him Im dissapointed in u guys *starts spray painting KidRock to the forums*

Gotwa
*shoots the paintings*

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
*shoots gotwa*

Gotwa
*shoots back*

DeNiro
*bullits bounces off* I knew that working out would come in handy

Gotwa
rofl

DeNiro
Ok but lets get on topic this my man KidRock's thread I dont think he has ever gotten a apperciationt hread and he surley deserves one so lets keep it on topic ok im going peace everyone

Tex
I hope to god its better than that horrible Osbourne Christmas Special! :X

Moving to TV forum...although it could just as easily go into the music forum big grin...

Tired Hiker
KMC's Kid Rock simply rocks. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.