Favorit Pet's Name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
HEY!!!

What is your favorit Pet's Name? And If you don't have one, what would you name it?

I have A Orange / Yellow / White cat who recently broke his leg. His NAme Is Kitti. I also HAve fish, my favorit fish's name is Mr. Black (After my leather neck History Teacher, Don't get me wrong, he's cool) Mr. Black Is An Angel Fish, A black angel fish. Funny as heck, AND smart as heck. Has his own hidding space, terretory and eating spot, he even chases Molly (Another fish, Molly type) away from his sleeping spot.

dave123
EXCALIBUR

any hamster with that name kicks ass

stinkfist462
KE KE for my kat and uhhh haggard for a dog...

NoComment
i have a dog named gullie but we call her tripod becuase she only has 3 legs hahahahaha...

Baylin
My fav. pet name was my first dogs - domino

burlyman
step three, option 2, for hacking laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

MC Mike
laughing out loud...

matrixdahdah
rex...definitely rex, its just such a cool name

Darth Revan
My horses Charlie and P-Bear. They rock!!! And my cat Daisy. And my fishes, especially Popeye. Love that name.

stinkfist462
my hamster is ... uhh i dont know .. willard i think.. i havent even looked at it in liek 2 weeks ... wonder how its doin??

Gotwa
I had a hamster named Excalibur.. I also had a cat named Thumbs.. his mom was a bobcat.. so he had thumbs.. o.O

stinkfist462
lol.... i have a dog.. haggard.. who is part wolf. ... he howls a lot ..its freaky....

Darth Revan
sweet!!! I want a wolf-dog!!!!

Schizo_n_me
I just got a dog with blue eyes, like, so blue they look white, and my dad named him Diablo, but we have to call him Bo, so he's not very obediant, every time we say "NO!" he thinks we're calling him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
i want a snake.... wolf-dog sounds cool whistle<--howling

burlyman
happy NO! laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
FOUL CREATUR!!!! YOU RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL PLAN!!!! GRRRROUR!!!

Just joking.... he he he I may day dream of hacking into the CIA but thats it.

Crash_Overload
Since my last post, posting became much more scarce.........

burlyman
you expect to hack into CIA with this? laughing out loud

you could probably hack stinkfist's email shifty

MC Mike
I already did... shifty

Crash_Overload
.... oy.... I said i day dreamed......... then again only ounce and for half a minute.... during math class.

Gotwa
I have a friend who can hack the CIA.. but only because he works for them.. however.. I'm not really at liberty to unveil anything else.. >.o That's the government for ya.

Crash_Overload
getting back on topic.........

burlyman
haha

MC Mike
lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.