Its Sleeeeettttiiinnggg!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
The snow changed to sleet! cool

mors823
That's only good if it's freezes the roads and school closes. It's still snow where I am.

MC Mike
wow... blink

over here, it's hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiidddddd! stick out tongue

JKozzy
*wants freezing and closing of schools*
I've got a damned french project due tomorrow and I DONT WANA PRESENT IT AND U CANT MAKE ME!!!!
wahhhh http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

Captain REX
It's just cold here.

*holsd JKozzy at gunpoint, making him turn in his French report in a clown suit*

JKozzy
*whistles* Ruuudolllph!
*Rudolph comes and kicks Rex in the shin* "Neeeiiighhhh! No humiliation for JKozzy!"

Captain REX
laughing out loud

mors823
Let's blow up all the snow plows so the roads can never be salted and cleared and school will be closed forever

JKozzy
Sounds awesome!

The One Himself
It's about 31 degrees (88 F) here... laughing laughing laughing beer devil

mors823
Where are you where it's that warm?

MOst of the area schools are closed already, but ours isn't. I'm getting a little worried about my project. messed

The One Himself
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil cool

laughing rolling on floor laughing beer

Captain REX
Hurray! big grin

mors823
Don't know which thread's more pop, this or the snowing thread, so I'll put it in both.

How many snow days is your school allotted. We're allowed 3, but if we don't use 'em, we get days off in May, and get a 4 day Memorial Day weekend. cool

KidRock
i got an english report due tommorow sad *crosses fingers for no school*

JKozzy
ITS RAINING
GAHHHH mad

mors823
You're too far south. It mostly snowed, but we got some sleet. Anyway, we got school and now it's time to work on my proect.

§pearhead
Know what i hate? when u go to bed thinkin itll be a snow day and u wake up at 5 to see if it is...and its not. kozzy you know what im talking bout right?

mors823
I worried about that last night. I was going to stay up and work on my project but didn't. If I did, that would really suck now. If there was school today, then I would be doomed.

§pearhead
i have an idea...we should get rid of school altogether

jacksparrow22
our snow changed to sleet and then it melted and its cold again so now its icy!!!

§pearhead
jeez sounds like here. i live in MA where do u live?

JKozzy
It rained mad
It pissed me off cuz I shoveled in it too...

mors823
Albany, NY. Near the borderline of snow and sleet.

§pearhead
ha ha u had to shovel

diegocala
Ahem, for those who care it is 70f here today and sunny stick out tongue stick out tongue

JKozzy
stfu, ur lazy http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/music.gif

§pearhead
i HATE new england

well not really...

JKozzy
Sorry; I'll take my cold, snow, shoveling, and chances of having no school, thanks much.

mors823
I didn't!

JKozzy
roll eyes (sarcastic) yupp
i wish that smilie looked less idiotic

§pearhead
well kozzy guess what u and i had to (or didnt have to) shovel and still we get no snow. doesnt that suck?

diegocala
Don't you have to make up the days you miss because of snow? On the summer end of the school year?? Hardly seems worth it. I would just ditch if I wanted a day off big grin

jacksparrow22
moi? well even if youre not talking to me i am in new york next to the bronx, mount vernon, new rochelle, etc...

JKozzy
it sucks the big one, pearhead

JKozzy
Ditching=Suspension or some sort of punishment, plus I'm too lazy to try and do it without getting caught
And personally, I'd take a snow day and make it up at the end of the year than have a full week of school in December... the xmas season....
Besides we dont do anything at the end of the year!

§pearhead

diegocala
Ahh, gotta stay out of trouble big grin

JKozzy
i kno, just wanted to piss u off stick out tongue

§pearhead
in which case u succeeded

i didnt spell that right did i

JKozzy
actually, u did.

§pearhead
yay

JKozzy
lol
btw--- snow in the forecast wednesday to thrusday it looks like big grin

§pearhead
PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! btw u wan me to send u the vocab...wait i dun have my notebook nvm

JKozzy
haha thats ok, ill just cut and paste like usual
I WANT A SNOW DAY THIS WEEK. yesterday was taken from me and that makes me angry. damn dirty apes!!!

§pearhead
Isn't our superintendant from Alaska or something? laughing out loud No seriously we NEVER get a snow day. Last year the only day we got off was the half day before Thanksgiving...and most people skip that day anways.

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) Using those words again Kozzy?

JKozzy
I think so.... but didnt we get a new one last year? And it wasn't his fault last year... we got a giant snowstorm or two Friday into Saturday, thus being cleared up come monday.... but that half day... grar. At least we didnt make it up, and we had the pep rally another day, cutting into another school day, giving us maybe 1-2 hours less than was intended in school!

§pearhead
damn optimists...i hate optimists...

yeah i suppose ur right. still the day that kerri driscoll died should definitly have been called out early at least...which would resulted in her not dying...w/e.

JKozzy
Ok, that day. That day... was a bad day. That so should have been an early dismissal. OR they should have kept us later. I'm sorry, but I don't want any more deaths because of bad weather this year... just keep some people in classrooms or whatnot, I'd rather be there than dead....

§pearhead
so true...sorry if i struck a chord or anything. but as the old saying goes, better safe than sorry.

JKozzy
S'all good yes

JKozzy

§pearhead
we should start a new thread...not its sleeting but its friggin windy out. im talking seemingly 50 mph gusts out there (thats like 80 k/m for u brits)

JKozzy

§pearhead
u want i should start it?

JKozzy
Sure.
"Here we go."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.