Where art thou Ush?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
Does anyone know what's up with Ush? he's never been gone so long without telling us first, I hope he's feeling wellsmile

Dim
Actually..he's gone to see a friend. He'll be back in a couple of days.

Texas
Oooooo, I was starting to think he was camping out for Harry Potter ticketsrolling on floor laughing

yerssot
he did tell us that he was going away... I think...
and he wrote in the RPG-section that the game will stall for a few days; normally he will be back on sunday (that's today if you didn't know that)

queeq
Ush is out running an errand for me, actually. When he survives, he'll be back soon.

Dim
...With the Harry Potter tickets.

yerssot
I hope he brought mine also! big grin

Dim
Has anyone here actually seen that movie yet???..I don't know if I have the energy to fight the crowds..LOL

ToMacco
I herd it was very true to the book, but it wasn't very good.

yerssot
admit it! you saw it!

ToMacco
I'll admit to nothing. I would go see it though, it's one of those movies you kind of have to see.

yerssot
admit it! you will see it!

ToMacco
*puts hands on lightsabre* Still wanna fight?evil face

yerssot
*ignites his double-edged-lightsabre, the same type Maul had*
*in Clint Eastwoods voice:*
Come on kid, make my day evil face

ToMacco
*ToMacco and yerssot begin to fight. Crowds of spectators gather around them*

Texas
I skipped school on Friday to run some errands, so I was going to drop by the movies in the morining to check it out, buttttt, once I got up there, the parking lot was packed, I tooo didn't have the strength to see it. I'll probably catch a late night showing in the middle of the week, to avoid those school aged buggersroll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
They're not going either, to avoid you!big grin

mechmoggy
I've been asking the younger members of my family and my friends kids if they wanna go see it. Really I wanna see it but I can't go without a child can I, how sad would I look then? embarrasment

Gundark
I'll wait til it runs at one of our el cheapo theatres in about 2 months and slither in some thursday nite by myself.

Ushgarak
Hi guys.

Bloody Harry Potter tickets... stupid automated ticket service...

yerssot
goodie! you are back! were are my tickets?

Ushgarak
Don;t want to talk about it...

Texas
Yerssot gets tickets to 'Glitter' instead of HPstick out tongue

ToMacco
But yerssot has two, so he brings Tex withbig grin

Dim
Better him than me..

ToMacco
laughing out loud

queeq
I heard Harry Potter tickets are sold out until January or something here. Well, I'll go see LOTR first then. big grin

finti
I`ll se LOTR, but not Harry Potter thats for sure.

yerssot
*checks tickets*
hey! this harry potter tickets are not real! you were tricked Ush! Luckily I didn't paid for that!

queeq
Too late! evil face

finti
Harry Potter, aint that for kids like little kids around 10?

queeq
Sounds just right for me then. big grin

finti
whatever

queeq
Right.

finti
not right , whateverbig grin

queeq
Not right then.

finti
thats rightbig grin

queeq
Right.

finti
No its notbig grin

queeq
Now I'm confused.

yerssot
already?

queeq
Nah. Not really. Just pulling your leg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.