Your favorit character and your character pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Past a picture of your favort character, or a character of your own. please discrib it too. thanks.

Paola
Psylocke

Affiliation: (X-Treme) X-Men
Previous Affiliations: X-Men, S.T.R.I.K.E.
Aliases: Lady Mandarin, Captain Britain II (Earth 616)
Relatives: Sir James, Sr. (father, deceased), Brian (Captain Britain, brother), James, Jr. (brother)
Powers: Psylocke was born a powerful telepath. Originally she was a model, and simply a psycho-blaster with the ability to read minds, a power she used as an agent for the British intelligence team called S.T.R.I.K.E. blah blah blah big grin

Paola
favorite pic:

izzygirlxp
Affiliation:X-Men
Previous Affiliations: Excailiber
Aliases: Nightcrawler
Relatives: Mistque (birth mother) Satan (birth father) Margil (foster mother) Amanda (foster sister) Rogue (foster sister) Gaydon Creed (half brother)
Powers: Teleportation, limited invisiblity in shadows, can stick to walls, and has acrobatic powers.

look at my siggy for piccy big grin

izzygirlxp
Oh yeah he also has a daughter named JC with Wanda Maximoff in the... something something serise.... --;

DiamondSkinX
Affiliation: (New) X-Men
Previous Affiliations: X-Men, formerly Generation X, Hellions, Hellfire Club
Aliases: White Queen I
Relatives: Mr. and Mrs. Frost (parents), Adrienne Frost (sister, deceased), Christian Frost (brother), Cordelia Frost (sister)
Powers: transmorph capable of morphing between an organic diamond state with indestructible skin or a regular human body with telepathic abilities, enabling her to read and project thoughts, plant illusions in the minds of others, and release her astral form

P.S. In the Exiles series Nightcrawler has a daughter with Wanda Maximoff. Her name is Thalia Josephine Wagner, or T.J. She can take possession of someone for 12 hours and create "hex bolts".

izzygirlxp
Oh yeah! Thanks Diamond! I think I put down JC for some reason, yeah it's TJ. I'm still in dinile over the Kurt/Wanda relationship, I'm more of a Kurt/Kitty and a Kurt/Ororo fan.

DiamondSkinX
Yeah I always wanted Kurt and Kitty to hook up. I wonder what powers their kids would have?? lol

izzygirlxp
*imaging it* Hmm, Nightcat.... Powers of teleporting and phasing through dimentions....

HannaBananabal
Can we put our fave character and images from the movies as well?

SK88728
yes go right ahead

HannaBananabal
I like Wolverine smile

HannaBananabal
THIS one is SWEET! LOL:

HannaBananabal
SUH-WEET

izzygirlxp
This is cool

frozen flame
My favorite's Pyro. big grin Um...I'm too lazy to go research for his bio... Maybe next time. stick out tongue

Kes
Sorry but this thread will just turn into another pics thread.To talk about your fave (you can post a litle bio) go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=851507#post851507
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.