weather effects school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
i hope this bad weather closes school. i dont want to walk to the train in the cold weather.

LarryTheArch
bad weather?

we had a giant windsotrm that knocked over a 2 ton (total) fence on a bus, lucky us, it was ourt bus!

shadow_angel
I hope school closes to...oh how I hope it does!!

BLACKANGEL
all i got was snow. but my school is near the bay and the beach so it hasd to be bad. at least a flood.

Tired Hiker
I shot a tree that fell onto power lines and landed in someone's front yard. On video that is.

Tex
You're not out on Christmas break yet? confused

I am! big grin

BLACKANGEL
bunny

shadow_angel
Ohhhbig grin

BLACKANGEL
i have one more week.

shadow_angel
Same

BLACKANGEL
oh and two days. we come back to school on a friday thats stupid.

shadow_angel
What the f**k?

LarryTheArch
ive got 4 and a half days of schull left until a full 2 wks!!!

shadow_angel
christmas break is amazing

BLACKANGEL
sad

shadow_angel
?

BLACKANGEL
i got wait. i dont care the last two days im cutting i dont care what anyone says. just have to not get caught by the cops again.

shadow_angel
Again?stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
bunny

shadow_angel
Hehe,be smart,stay in school!stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
no just hide out at the quicke mart...

BLACKANGEL
yea i got caught on halloween. we was sitting on the side walk. we got up to go to the train so we could go to school. but it was like 9:50 and we called the cops chonse and chonse came pull up in front of us and told us to give them our ids and get in the van. there were like 12 kids in the van including us. our parents were called to pick us up. if they cant then they take u to school. come on it was halloween. i was going to get hit by eggs. well im cutting eight period.

shadow_angel
They take skipping THAT serious?

BLACKANGEL
yea. they arrested this kid cuz he didnt want to get in the van. they caught him near the house. and his parents knew he was staying.

shadow_angel
odd

BLACKANGEL
not when u are living where i lived

LarryTheArch
ur cops wer porbably high on something

weve only got like 6 periods, an hour each.
ive bin caught skipping by the cops, but then they let me go cuz it was the halfday b4 christmas break... our cops r kewl

BLACKANGEL
i wish it was like that. i have 8 periods 45 mins each.

BLACKANGEL
its just my neighbor hood has the badest schools. someone always get shoot. fights u know thats the usual for me. so there always cutters. so there always cops. and the cops out here arent that good.

LarryTheArch
weve got plenty of fights

BLACKANGEL
yea i bet know where near as bad as mines. u know my Principe kick the whole school out cuz the kids set stuff on fire and kept pulling the fire alarm. she had cops surround the school. my sis school was in the news paper cuz the cops had to mast some of the kids cuz of a fight.

LarryTheArch
WTF New York is messed up...

silver_tears
probly the bronx confused
oh and my school is completely safe thank god happy but i wish the snow cancells school tomorrow stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
u never know...
what schuul do u go 2

BLACKANGEL
plz that was the half of it. my sis school is called far rock i think it was in the newspapers like 12 times. one they were on the front page. there was a fight and the kids were climbing the gates. my school is called beach channel. we was in the newspaper to. we made our principle quit.
when people have fight the fights dont just end there they end up becoming to pionts when ppl get shoot. i take the train to school and there was a fight and they threw the kid over a rail where the stair case was at.

BLACKANGEL
nah is a queenz school

BLACKANGEL
its

LarryTheArch
*fakes english accent* just edit posts luv

BLACKANGEL
huh. im lost here.

BLACKANGEL
whats the name of your school.

silver_tears
Redmond Catholic High big grin

BLACKANGEL
you go to Catholic school? huh

stinkfist462
i go to a uhhh preppy retard school wear uniform policy is in affect..

BLACKANGEL
oh if my old principle would had made me where uniforms all hell would break loose. thats y we made her quick. oh sliver dont take the question the wrong way its just i didnt expect u to go to a Catholic school/

LarryTheArch
ouch! that has 2 hurt

Silver>what grade

silver_tears
Yes I go to acatholic school big grin
wear the uniform and all wink

LarryTheArch
well shes "innocent" remember?

BLACKANGEL
ha thats funny. sliver innocent.

stinkfist462
so innocent whistle

BLACKANGEL
tell me this isnt pathetic my school kicks u out at the age of 21. maaaaaad people got kick out cuz of that age.

LarryTheArch
21... we get out of high school at age 18.

BLACKANGEL
no u get out of high school at the age of 18 but people do get left back.

LarryTheArch
that tru
ill probably be on e of those... shifty

BLACKANGEL
dont say that.

LarryTheArch
okay I wont say that

I will probably not be one fo those... shifty

BLACKANGEL
Llaughing out loudL

LarryTheArch
u

BLACKANGEL
u what?

LarryTheArch
r

BLACKANGEL
u r what? tell me. its killing me inside.

LarryTheArch
so

LarryTheArch
BEAUTIFAL 2 ME!!!!

BLACKANGEL
cant u see...

LarryTheArch
thats all i know of the song, but it gets the point across:

U R SO BEAUTIFAL 2 ME!!!!

BLACKANGEL
i know the next part is " cant u see"

LarryTheArch
CANT U SEE!!!!

BLACKANGEL
oh god lta what would i do with out u. u know i hated u the first time i met u. but know i luv u.

LarryTheArch
hold the phone
u hated me? why?

ps. i luv u 2

BLACKANGEL
cuz it was in a thread where me and fire was arguing and he said something and u jump in out of know where and agree with him. i was going to put " lta m.y.o.b. but i just ingore it. and i held it as a gruge. dont ask me y. it was kinda of stupid.

p.s i luv u 3 times

LarryTheArch
ps. I luv u 5 times...

now I remember that
sorry 4 that

BLACKANGEL
its ok. so how bad is your school.

LarryTheArch
pretty lame.
many fights all the time, the teachers r all diks except mrs. martin
and everybody else is usually a dik until u "break teh cricle and beocme part of it" 2 qoute someone i know...

BLACKANGEL
i have to cool teachers. mr h and mrv. they both act like us. they curse they crack on kids and there mother. my teacher says he in a gang. yo they mad funny. i wish u could come here.

LarryTheArch
I wish I cud 2

BLACKANGEL
maybe 1 day

LarryTheArch
maybe...

BLACKANGEL
sad i dont want to think i wont see u

LarryTheArch
I dont either, but that may very well be a possiblity
*hugs her frum sadness*

BLACKANGEL
i know...hugs back.

LarryTheArch
this shud probably in a pm...

but who cares

*is still hugging*

BLACKANGEL
kisses lta on cheek

LarryTheArch
*kisses on mouth*

BLACKANGEL
big grin

Veralidaine
woh! u luky! ur weather is all snow n rain......i got lyk 30 degree heat!!! today was actually 37! *begins to melt......soooo...hot........*
damn sun!!!!!!!i hate hot weather........i wood much rat'er it be snowing.....yes big grin altho.........confused me not even seen de damn snow! mad damn australia.........actually i tink i cood at least settle for winter........but its summer........*continues melting.....*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.