tings dat really get under ur skin.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
first of all, sumting dat really gets under ma skin, actually occured today..........
when i was in public toilets waiting for my friend, bout 3 women
walked past me at different times, each of dem, staring at me, n sum of dem even looking me up n down, greasing me off......

i really cant stand pppl staring at me, datz prolly de first ting dat ne one cood do to me to really sh*t me.......

no.2 ppl who tink dere're top shit......
god, i cant stand all dese girls n guys who tink dey too good, lyk dey walk around tinkin dey own de place......so many of dem in ma damn school.......

no.3 spiders......messed
dey scare de sh*t thru me, but i also o course hate dem to pieces.......
dey so creepy......*shivers*

no.4 speedbumps........messed
ok, so dis is quite a weird one,( sure u all tinkin dat ne way......)
but i jus hate it wen u drivin along de road ( or in my case, in de bak seat of de car....)n all of a sudden, up u go! ur damn body being jerked around de whole place,.......

woo! glad dat i got dat out.....ow bout u guys? got ne interestin tings dat sh*t u? ....tell Veralidaine all bout it.....big grin

frootlooplucy
the fact that the U.S. get RotK before me mad

The fact that i cant talk, eat, drink, etc without my throat EXPLODING in pain.

yeah, thats about all... for now. i'll think of some more soonwink

People who kill other people...

Veralidaine
i knwo! i have to wait til de 26 th of dec!!!!!!!mad
i luv LOTR soooooooooooo muc, it cant even b described in words.......
i luv legolas too.........*drools....*
ow come u cant eat, drink etc...? was wrong.? sad

cool.........tinkin o more is good......big grin

Why were they starin Vera?

Veralidaine
huh sorry, what u mean?

"when i was in public toilets waiting for my friend, bout 3 women
walked past me at different times, each of dem, staring at me, n sum of dem even looking me up n down, greasing me off......"
What was that about?

frootlooplucy
i have tonsilitissad im living on jelly and custard.

Oh, I had that! I think...well, I had something in my throat removed and I lived on ice creamm milkshakes big grin I think I was 5 though...

Veralidaine
*-----*, it means dat ppl were staring at me, lyk lookin at me, ...jus keepin dere eyes on me for a long time......

Veralidaine
tonsilitus? sad sorry to hear dat......but i hope u feel beta soon! big grin

I think the 'greasing me off' part threw me. Sorry. big grin

Veralidaine
oh, i dunno, dey jus kept lokin at me.....but i really hated it......

Veralidaine
'greasing me off' jus means dey were givin me dirty looks.......messed

Oh.

Veralidaine
yeh....stupid cows.......mad....angel

You should have spit in their eye... they would have stopped looking at you.....thet'd be 2 busy wiping yer saliva outta their eyes stick out tongue

Veralidaine
laughing out loud ha! datz a good one....big grin

Veralidaine
*growls* i also hate racist ppl, man dey really p*ss me off......
mad i have a racist person in ma yr level, he always bags jews.......it p*sses de sh*t thru me........

GABRIEL05
critics, and people who didn't read LOTR books and complain about plot holes as if the filmakers made these decisions, or worse people who don't even realize that the LOTR movies are based off books (i.e. one guy on IMDB who said that LOTR was a remake of a Sharpes Rifles, and even worse still, he didn't know that Sharpes Rifle was based off a book that was still written after LOTR).

GABRIEL05
grrrrrrrrr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.