critics, I can't even begin to delineate my distast for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
I hate the way they talk, or write rather, I hate their pompous attitudes, their so so so so so so very played out trite use of quips and "clever" parallels. But most of all I despise, and THIS is their greatest transgression against art, their total infinite lack of understanding or knowledge of aesthetic in any shape or form. It is for this reason that they, every single last one, should be fired. Those that actually might be qualified should have to re-apply to get their job back.

For the love of Christ in Heaven, saviour and son of the heavenly omnipotent father, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MUTHERFUHQING @$$HOLE MORON CRITICS!!!!! Before I go on a hurting spree!

burlyman
Amen.

BLACKANGEL
lol

thorncrawler
yeah preach it brother

BLACKANGEL
confused

Treehuggerjanie
i know. Critics are so very posh and boring sometimes!

lil bitchiness
Yeah....interesting...

BLACKANGEL
big grin

Treehuggerjanie
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
i hate critics also when a critic says that they liked a movie i dont see it but if they dont like it i go see it i also have the exact opinion about alot of things when it comes to them something we do agree on but those times are few and far between

Naruto
You sure act a lot like a critic for someone who hates them so much...
<_<

DeNiro
blink

GABRIEL05
Yes that's kind of the effect I was going for in my post. It's come to the point where I can't ***** about anything without sounding like a critic...

SpikeSpiegel
I do that too, most of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.