Merry Christmas 2all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbie_girl
every one the weather is getting cold an all the deccies r going up. presents r appearing under the tree an carols r being sung to me it seems like christmas is quickly approaching! i would like 2 wish every1 on KMF a very BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS so wot is every1 doin on this festive time of yr? i goin hm 2c my family this will be the first time in 4yrs i will be seeing them xxxxx big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

emily
Merry Christmas everyone and good luck with seeing your family BG I know it will be hard for you

Julie
Yes Merry Christmas.....happy birthday Jesus:-)

Mr Parker
Merry Christmas Barbie.Hope things turn out well with you and your family seeing them again.

Julie
yes good luck.....have fun...relax.....

barbie_girl
i will try thanxs em but we all seem to be getting on a lot better now ive moved out an sorted myself out a bit. even me an martyn get on!

LanceWindu
Since when are we at KMF? It's KMC. stick out tongue

Julie
technicalities

LanceWindu
I'm a bastard when it comes to getting things right.

Julie
hey less with the harsh language....mr lance

silver_tears

LanceWindu
Copy and Paste...ain't it a dandy?

silver_tears
yes i must say it is big grin

LanceWindu
I can use whatever language I want...si como estada

Fire
ooh OTF Strike what gives Lance????

anywayz merry X-mas, decent X-mas greetings will come

LanceWindu
I don't go into the OTF anymore...it is the spawn of all that is wrong with KMC.

Kosta is on a strike also.

Join the group!

crazy_rock_chic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/newyear.gifMERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/santa.gif
i cant get excited about christmas tho,ive got a stomach bug so i keep throwing up sick

barbie_girl
only 3days to go am going home 2moro smile

LanceWindu
Yay! 3 days til a boring X-Mas!

barbie_girl
sad

badkittykitty
awh dont frown barbie girl...it will be a great christmas seeing your family and allhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/newyear.gif merry christmas to you!

barbie_girl
thank u i am looking forward to it so much i cant wait!

LanceWindu
I don't get to see my family for X-Mas.

cermiestar
pourquoi pas?

LanceWindu
I'm sorry, but I don't speak in tongues.

cermiestar
lol...why not?

LanceWindu
Cause English is just fine with me.

cermiestar
no no...pourquoi pas means why not?

LanceWindu
Because they live on the other side of the US.

They are moving here in March, I haven't seen them since early September.

cermiestar
aw...who are you spending christmas with?

LanceWindu
No one really...

I live with my aunt and uncle, but we're not going to have a real X-Mas.

cermiestar
why not? are they not religious?

yerssot
not everyone is, cerm

Mr Parker
sorry to hear that rock chick,hope things get better for you. smile

DracotheDragon
Its the 23rd of December here in MI and There is absolutely NO SNOW on the ground! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 AND A HALF DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS EVE! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) big grin big grin big grin

Baylin
Righty ho! I'm going and wont be back till after christmas so have a good one and I'll see you all soon!

cermiestar
Happy Christmas Baylin!

Storm
Merry Christmas to all!!!

Lord Soth
Hey! Me too!

LanceWindu
They are, but we have no money.

LanceWindu
And it turns out their belief in God better start paying off soon...

I just got a call from my uncle, they had taken the baby, Madison 11 month old, to the doctor because we were all concerned about this hard spot on her leg...the doctor did some probing and some tests. She has a massive tumor in her leg, and it is cancerous, potentially fatal.

So we are definately not going to have a Christmas this year, they are going to be at the hospital for a while. I'm staying at home to watch the other kids for the time being. Madison is going to have surgery tomorrow and maybe a few more surgeries within the next month, and she's going to need chemotherapy.

LanceWindu
This is all kind of surreal.

My uncle Jim just came by, to check on me and Hal, and he's offering to go out and buy us some groceries, and stuff since my aunt Deseret and uncle Beaver as at the hospital and we barely have anything here.

I told him it was ok, and that if we needed anything I would use my own money to pay for some food, but that if we need him to give him a call.

Dexx
hey MEEEEERRY CHRISTMAS to you bastards!
we finally have snow!!..(*low voice* and then some wink...all the roads are blocked )....joy! stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
I'm really sorry, Lance, I hope that the surgeries go well! Christmas wishes to you and your whole family!

We're actually going to have a white Christmas here in Chicago...not much snow, but enough that while driving home from a friend's house last night, we slid out of control and almost hit a stop sign blink

Lord Soth
Snow: Pretty to look at, ugly to drive in

chico
Happy Holidays everyone, remember to be safe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.